6-10-0 ytd-4.80

Sat
274 Kansas City Chiefs* -3 -130 vs Seattle Seahawks x1

276 Buffalo Bills* -1 -117 vs Indianapolis Colts x half

278 Los Angeles Rams -5 -124 vs Dallas Cowboys x2

279 San Diego Chargers* +3 -125 vs Tennessee Titans x1

275 Indianapolis Colts/Buffalo Bills* Under 37 -120 x1

277 Dallas Cowboys/Los Angeles Rams* Under 35½ -110 x half

Blood, I see you're on the Rams for 2. Anything outside the hype that I making you play it? Goff is expected to play from about the 2nd quarter thru the 3rd. He hasn't looked the greatest in practice. They have a whole new rookie WR group playing significant minutes. Gurley will not play. Fisher normally doesn't put a lot into these games.
Looks like Prescott will play a lot. A guy like him who likes to Adlib with his legs could create problems. The Cowboys are definitely short and inexperienced at the QB position with Romo not playing.
I can see the Rams winning but laying 5 is crazy. GL!

Blood, I see you're on the Rams for 2. Anything outside the hype that I making you play it? Goff is expected to play from about the 2nd quarter thru the 3rd. He hasn't looked the greatest in practice. They have a whole new rookie WR group playing significant minutes. Gurley will not play. Fisher normally doesn't put a lot into these games.
Looks like Prescott will play a lot. A guy like him who likes to Adlib with his legs could create problems. The Cowboys are definitely short and inexperienced at the QB position with Romo not playing.
I can see the Rams winning but laying 5 is crazy. GL!

very seldom will u see me with a 2 U play in preseason but I feel strongly that Fisher will have his tm ready to play well in front of the largest crown in NFL preseason history

so call it hype if u wish but Garrett and his cowboys just dont play good preseason ball

GL

The common denominator whether it's preseason or regular season, Fisher is still coaching. He's a bottom 5 HC.

Back