967 Baltimore Orioles* -137 vs Chicago White Sox x2

952 Pittsburgh Pirates* -122 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
951 Cincinnati Reds/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 9 -140 x1

979 New York Mets/Detroit Tigers* Under 9½ -115 x1
980 Detroit Tigers* -151 vs New York Mets x half

963 Cleveland Indians* -152 vs New York Yankees x1

GLTA

Last edited:
Going with Jays/KC Under F5 instead of full game due to KC bullpen turning into 15 years ago KC bullpen

Thanks guys, Appreciate the comments and well wishes. Please bear with me on replies as sometimes I just dont feel like typing

apolus....fully agree and will add that 1st half play along with the game Under as KC is also having troble at the plate and I think Det continues to play to the Under (Under is 12-3-2 in their last 17 road games vs. a left-handed starter)
KC's bullpen has broken down of late with a 7.09 ERA in their last 10 games. ouch

added
971 Toronto Blue Jays/Kansas City Royals* Under 4 -110 for 1st 5 Innings x1

Hey blood great to see you back. I'm LA for the Dodgers series. A reliable source from the Red Sox is telling me Eduardo Rodriguez has been horrible in day games. His ERA is around 9? Reason why, he doesn't sleep the night before he pitches. Looking to confirm his day stats. Thx and GL!

added
955 Atlanta Braves* +265 vs St. Louis Cardinalsx half
955 Atlanta Braves/St. Louis Cardinals* Under 9 -150
x half
...this is certainly not a recommendation but i am a sucker for a big dog :) that i give a chance of winning. Martinez under is 7-1-1 in his last nine and Cards are 2-7 in his last nine home starts. Braves bats are terrible but one never knows. They start Hernandez (formerly known as Fausto Carmona) is making his first ’16 start; he was 3-5, 4.36 n 11 starts for Houston LY, is 70-98, 4.58 in 217 major league starts. In minors this year, he is 4-6, 4.60 in 16 AAA starts.
The under is 20-8-1 in Atlanta’s last 29 road games

Thanks Wise, I will tae a look
GL

GL Blood. Glad to see you on the bucs. Hopefully Nova can bring a spark to the rotation and they can string together a few W's. Hope you are feeling better my friend.

Glad to see you up and back in here again, swing for the fences my friend!

:cheers3:

Thanks fellas, could've been a good day cept for the O's 8-7-0 +0.8 U ytd -50.2
How about my Braves
:)

Have a Great day :shake:

Back