Saturday

Killa

To the left, to the left, to the right to the righ
'05/'06 NBA Record ATS: 122-95 (56%)
'06/'07 NBA Record ATS: 69-50 (58%)

Only played this so far, looking at a few others.........

Artest -.5 vs. Smith (-115 @ Greek)
Really weird line... Smith doesn't even play that much and Artest is a much more consistent scorer... Just value on the line here, Artest should be laying a couple

Waiting on some of my fades across the internet to post before I decide anything else... GLTA :shake:

Haventy done much NBA yet but is there a Den injury we missed? Seems theline has moved a ton.....Kings -6.5??? Could be why the line is so enticing...we know AI's out...Melo too possibly?

No clue on the Sacramento line...........

Adding........

Memphis +1.5 (-110 @ Greek)
Wrong team favored. B2B for a big lineup who will have to run for 48 minutes tonight. Also a sandwich between Lakers and an emotional game vs. GS.

Is that prop JR Smith vs Artest?

Thats why I am saying be cautious? If there is another injury we dont know about the Smith gets more shots..Artest may focus more on defense vs Melo then scoring...food for thought bro

Nah I hear you Nut... Up to -200 now though... Could always scalp out but I'll keep it... I think the focusing on Melo part is the reason I got such a good line... We shall see

Adding.......

Lakers +4 (-110 @ Greek)
When BAR said his partner in crime loved this one, who'd you think he was talking about, aimlow?

Back