Saturday Will Venable won me a game last night Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
don't think he's ever come through for me before...

leans from the BOL open:
SF +102
LAD u6 -120
MIA +123
TEX +110

on the radar:
BOS -133
CHW -125
PIT -125

SF been on the east coast for a while now, still must be weird to have first pitch at 8 AM pacific time

SAMARDZIJA is 13-27 (-15.6 Units) against the money line in day games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

CLEVELAND is 14-5 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.

CLEVELAND is 14-5 (+10.8 Units) against the money line in road games when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.

been hitting against lefties better than i give them credit for as well. dont believe the anderson kid is as good as tampa has made him look, pit outta be able to score some runs. i thought the over was the better option than side but hard to argue to hard against tribe.

SF been on the east coast for a while now, still must be weird to have first pitch at 8 AM pacific time

i grabbed nats+102. feels very weird betting on stras considering i been fading him a great deal of his career. appears to me this season has finally lead to him being removed from the constantly overpriced list. which is nice considering i like the small changes he has shown with pitch selection/location since returning from dl, granted it was against a couple poor offenses but location was the important thing to me more than the results..

i grabbed nats+102. feels very weird betting on stras considering i been fading him a great deal of his career. appears to me this season has finally lead to him being removed from the constantly overpriced list. which is nice considering i like the small changes he has shown with pitch selection/location since returning from dl, granted it was against a couple poor offenses but location was the important thing to me more than the results..

agree, took them FF

Price career numbers against Tor are ridiculous (don't have handy but something like 15-2, 2.xx era) - but conflicted here bc no Miggy and Tor hitting over .300 vs LHP

Price career numbers against Tor are ridiculous (don't have handy but something like 15-2, 2.xx era) - but conflicted here bc no Miggy and Tor hitting over .300 vs LHP

Tigers top hitting team in MLB against RHP (.276)

Miggy in the lineup changes everything. Sub .500 team without him and a .500 team with him.

Give me the Jays off a loss vs. any lefty in the league right now. Dickey improving as the weather/humidity picks up.

Can't believe Clayton is back hah

jays ml
want to bet wandy at home
and yes hale sucks

With the way Clay and Mchugh are dealing, hard not to lean under. Clay good career numbers vs Hou as well.

StL is bad right now, but OD has horrible history at Busch and StL at 4 game losing streak, matches longest such streak over past 2 seasons.

Felix has another bad ump Winters 4.26 ERA 31.2 innings he has become very sensitive to these

Back