Saturday Umps...Weather/Stats and other thoughts...

Like the way Rado is swinging the bats. The wifebeater has had some success @ Coors lifetime, but still gonna go with COL TT over 4.5 (-130). Hope we see a 11-0 Rox win Shorty.

Shorty is there somewhere I can find tomorrows umps? I know I can go to each individual box score and find them, but is there a site that lists them together to save me some time.

yup...CTG...Ump/Weather Thread.

Just kidding...I don't think so. I know statfox doesn't list them until tomorrow. I'll put my list out in a minute. However, still not updated because of statfox bullshit. Wish they fix their shit.

Thanks to those who talked me out of the Yanks/Royals over. :cheers:

Shoulda tailed luol on the Yanks TT over, though...

yup...CTG...Ump/Weather Thread.

Just kidding...I don't think so. I know statfox doesn't list them until tomorrow. I'll put my list out in a minute. However, still not updated because of statfox bullshit. Wish they fix their shit.

Thanks...I remember Betcrimes always put them up the night before in his discussion thread. I dont know if he made that list himself or got it from somewhere. I guess I'll just go through the box scores when you dont post. Not a big deal.

Thanks...I remember Betcrimes always put them up the night before in his discussion thread. I dont know if he made that list himself or got it from somewhere. I guess I'll just go through the box scores when you dont post. Not a big deal.

Speaking of BC...where he at?

overs 10-5...with the unders, kc leaving men on, braves by under by a run, orioles under with 5 in the first, wson by a half run....

Back