Saturday these are the real dog days Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
0-2 on Wednesday and i'm struggling to find possible plays...

leans from the BOL open:
CIN +185
NYY +129: T. Welke
TB +131
MIN +113
KC u8: Cooper

on the radar:
NYM u7
SF -102/u6.5
DET o8
LAA u8
SEA u6

Oak has good success against Chris Young and Lester owned Sea last game. Expect max effort to support Felix today.

Baltimore should win and I bet them but some level of Ref problem coupled with inferior day record scares me from the contest. NY has been unlucky but they have kept too many old men too long

0-2 on Wednesday and i'm struggling to find possible plays...

Updated leans:
CIN +185: Scott
NYY +121: T. Welke
TB +121: Nauert
NYM u6.5: b welke
SF +106/u6.5: Joyce
DET o8: drake

StL: Carlson
Det: Drake
Pit: Marquez
Tex: Miller
Tor: Nauert
Mil: Scott
NYM: Bill Welke
Bal: Tim Welke
Phi: Porter
KC: Reynolds
Arz: Little
LAA: Lance Barrett
Sea: Muchlinski
SF: Joyce

CWS F5 game 1

Phil is 2-1 vs CWS this season, Q is 0-3 vs Min...so why do I like CWS here? Take a look at the game logs. Q pitched well in all 3 games vs Min and the bullpen let him down. Phil has been knocked around by CWS.

CWS F5 game 1

Phil is 2-1 vs CWS this season, Q is 0-3 vs Min...so why do I like CWS here? Take a look at the game logs. Q pitched well in all 3 games vs Min and the bullpen let him down. Phil has been knocked around by CWS.

Good luck with that bullpen

Stayed away from fading my sox the last two days because of Clay's form and too busy to get to it yesterday....thankfully....but back on the fade the sox train again today....as opposed to laying the juice i wrapped KC into a couple parlays with Felix and Lad

Fernando Rodney 3 walks (1 intentional though) in the most important game of the season for the Mariners. SMH.

Back