Saturday September 2nd Service Play...

ocean_3leven

This is what I got from them in free picks... lol

Vanderbilt (+26') at MICHIGAN By Sports Gambling Hotline, Featured Handicapper
25-16 comp play run our last 41 selections!

2 dimes on VANDERBILT

Virginia at PITTSBURGH (-3') By Michael Cannon, Featured Handicapper
A free play winner on the Bengals last night ups my run to 43-34 over my last 77 comp releases.

3 dimes on PITTSBURGH

Southern Cal (-8) at ARKANSAS By Chuck Franklin, Featured Handicapper

3 dimes on SOUTHERN CAL

Does anyone have any information what Brandon Lang & Rob house will have on the College Football?? I would appreciate it...:shake: Thanx...

Brandon Lang
SATURDAY

30 DIME
Nebraska

10 DIME
Hawaii
Utah Utes

Nebraska
I am not one to lay big chalk very often. I am a value guy through and through but every once in awhile I will lay it in game I feel is a romp. This game is one of those games. Louisiana Tech comes into Lincoln, a very tough place to play I might add, with a new QB and a defense returning 2 guys. Now, I have followed the West Coast offense very well. Have in the Pro's and have in College. Technically, the 3rd year is the year it starts to gel. Bad numbers all around for L'Tech. They are 0-8-1 ATS prior to a bye. They are 1-4 ATS last 5 as a dog and 3-9 ATS since 2001. You add 1-8 ATS as a road dog and 2-7 ATS as a double digit road dog and you can see why I am calling for the 30 point burial. This Nebraska defense is going to be much improved and playing at home, they will dominate. Last year in their opener at Florida, L'tech was hammered 41-3. This is a blowout from the very beginning and just as Northwestern blew out M/Ohio on Thursday, Nebraska will tear up this very young and suspect defense. Lay the wood with the Cornhuskers.

Hawaii
Hawaii is going to be scary good. June Jones says this is his most potent offensive squad ever and that is scary considering last years version went over 40 points 5 times. They have their QB back, 4 of their top 5 receivers and D'Coordinaor Glanville has had another year with this defense. Hawaii is a very attractive dog tonight. They will score and are facing a Bama team that 0-4 ATS laying double digits at home and was 0-5 ATS at home laying chalk last year. They were also 0-3 ATS all three non conference games last year. Obviously young Shula doesn't care about the pointspread. Bama breaks in a new QB and that will help Hawaii here. Where Hawaii will cover this game is exploiting this revamped Bama defense. The Tide lost 2 outstanding linebackers and 3 out of 4 in the secondary, the two places Hawaii attacks most. Don't know if Hawaii can pull off the shocker but they will score at least 21 points in this game and that my friends will get you the cover. Hawaii is the play

Utah
Mark my words, Karl Dorrell might get fired after this year. That talk will start when Utah wins this game outright today. Utah was 3-1 ATS as a dog in 2005 and 14-1 ATS as a dog anywhere on the planet their last 15. You get them out of conference and you will find they are a cash cow their as well. I am talking about 18-3-1 ATS last 22 versus non-conference foes. Karl Dorrell couldn't cover a midget walking a donkey to save his life. LOL Since he took over at Ucla, they are 11-12-1 ATS. This team was horrific defensively last year and I have them ranked at the bottom defensively as well this year. Personally, I feel Utah is the better team and I have them winning this game outright. Going to be a long year for Ucla and Utah goes in here and wins the game outright. Utes baby.

WAYNE ROOT

chairman......northern illinois
millionaire....wake forrest
free play......arizona wildcats

Billy Hill

11* = Stanford

Jimmy-Z

4 units = No. Illinois

Cappers Access

(Sat) CFB Stanford +12
(Sat) CFB Ohio St -17.5
(Sat) CFB California -2.5
(Sat) CFB Notre Dame -7 (Best Bet)

Banker Sports

5 units "Big Play" = Pittsburgh

OTL SPORTS COMP
Documented 59-25-1 last 84 plays!

Today's Free Pick
Sep 2 - Pittsburgh -3.5 over Virginia

Sports Guru

2-0 on Thursday

SATURDAY, SEPT 3RD.
2* TENNESSEE
1* NORTH CAROLINA
1* NAVY -11
1* SYRACUSE/WAKE FOREST UNDER 45
1* ARKANSAS STATE
Opinions: SYRACUSE +14

Marc Lawrence
CFB 18-2 ATS Super Pick Super Play!

Play On: Stanford

Note: The Cardinal takes on PAC 10 rival Oregon in this season opener with revenge on their minds from a 24-point home loss last year. In his CFB head coaching career, Walt Harris is 18-2 ATS as a dog of more than 8 points when playing with revenge. Grab the points with the improved Cardinal here.

DAVE COKIN

arkansas and utah
radio selections........wash state arkansas baylor(sun)

Alex Smart
Rutgers

LasVegasLocksOnline 9/2 Plays

IDAHO +29½-110
STANFORD +12-110
NEBRASKA -22-110
INDIANA -6-110
FLORIDA -20-110
PITTSBURGH U -3½-110
USC -8-110

Total Edge
Penn St-under
Wisconsin-under
Utah-under

Big Al

Early kickoff play..........Mich

TV Bailout..........Georgia Tech

3 game report......Marshall
.........................Northern Illinois

.........................Akron

Rocketman Sports
Play On: 1* Arkansas +8

Southern Cal lost a lot from last season including Heisman Trophy Winners Matt Leinart and Reggie Bush. Pete Carroll is a great coach and he has been here before but he is going up against a hungry and revenge minded team in Arkansas in this one. Southern Cal blew Arkansas out 70-17 last year at home and the Razorbacks haven't forgotten it as 19 starters return for them. Arkansas is 12-3 ATS as home dogs last 15. The Arkansas defense last year allowed only 19.7 ppg at home. They return 9 of those 11 starters from that team. We'll play the Arkansas Razorbacks for 1 unit on Saturday! Thanks and good luck, Rocky

rob House
5,000,000* Quintuple Your Wager Opening Blowout of the Year

5,000,000* Florida Gators
Florida Kills Southern Mississippi tonight. They will absolutely kill this team. The Florida offense, especially Chris Leak, now has a year of the Meyer offense under their belt and it wouldn't surprise if this unit hung 50 on Southern Miss. tonight.

As for the Defense of Florida, they are a very stout unit, one that is built on speed and I really feel that the Golden Eagles will struggle with that team speed the Gators possess.

In the swamp, with people going nuts, with expectations high, going against one of the more talented teams in the nation, I expect Southern Mississippi to get blasted.

I expect this final score to be in the area of 49-17. Florida just has too much talent and they will play with a major purpose in this one. Southern Miss just doesn't have the talent, or the scheme to hang with this team on the road.

Florida wins easily tonight.

500,000* USC Trojans

On the outside, we see the obvious. No Matt Leinart, No Reggie Bush, No Lendale White. What is USC going to do? Well, let's not forget that programs like that are stacked with talent and there is no question in my mind that USC has much more talent than Arkansas.

They aren't going to fall off the face of the earth. No, they won't hang 70 on this team like they did last year but the bottom line is, they are still way better then Arkansas.

They have great wide receivers and even though they have some questions at RB, that don't concern me because that means the best players on their team, the wide receivers, will have more opportunities to make plays.

USC should win easily by two to three touchdowns tonight. Lay the points on the road.

500,000* Houston Cougars

Houston has one of the better QB's in the nation running a very explosive offense and I just can't see Rice stopping this team, nor scoring enough points when they have the ball themselves to hang with Houston tonight.

This Cougars team is solid and their offense should have no problem with the weak Rice defense. Back Houston here, their offense takes care of business and gets them the easy cover.

trupicker said:
ocean i cant find rob house plays i will continue to look.

Thanx bro...I got it from Ray...

Rob House - 5,000,000* Quintuple Your Wager Opening Blowout of the Year

ocean_3leven said:
Thanx bro...I got it from Ray...

Rob House - 5,000,000* Quintuple Your Wager Opening Blowout of the Year

yeah jus found it

Consensus 900

3* - Indiana
3* - Ga Tech
3* - Utah