Saturday, September 29th Plays and Analysis Thread

It does seem impossible to think of a low scoring game between cal and oregon. think you cash that puppy.

Wondering if you know if Sutton is a sure go vs your wolverines this week as of today ?

I really like the way your card is shaping up. I've already got Tulsa, tOSU, and the UCLA under on my card. Still looking at quite a few others including Purdue. Good luck this weekend BAR.

Wilks

I really like the way your card is shaping up. I've already got Tulsa, tOSU, and the UCLA under on my card. Still looking at quite a few others including Purdue. Good luck this weekend BAR.

Wilks

Good deal. Love the number I got that under at.

GL this weekend

CenTex...:cheers:

what ya think bout flor -17

Auburn shouldn't break singl digits. They have a sound defense though. At the sanme point Florida has diversity all over the ofense and will want to put out a much better effort this week. I would lean towards Gators.

Good luck Big Al.
I'm joining you on Tulsa, but as for Purdue- I hate it when evryone sees the game the same way. So being a catankerous contrarian, I'm going to bet on Notre Dame.

Well...lost both small plays early.,..but hit the huge one on UM 2nd half

1-2 +1.80 units in the early show

3-6-1 (1.70) posted

I played Mary on Friday as I said I would but didn't remember to post...so no count in records..just glad to be alive after this day...

LMAO at the moose on my other UCLA under...push..but still shity

Leans I missed either way

Miami-o
Illy
Messy
MSU

and a few others...

I had a 'feeling' about this weekend..not the upsets..but this weekend every year is nuts..so happy up 60 bucks in actual money...

congrats to anyone who did great today

I went 0-14. I'd take 3-6 anyday. Nice job. :shake:

Sorry my man..Fonds told me about that a bit ago..

Thats something that will never happen again...just keep a level head about it and bounceback..your a hellva capper..these days happen...ask UF,OU,Texas and others...

It's hard, bro. I'm fucking wasted and contemplating quitting just for the sheer fact that I am so fucking pissed at how Tulsa performed tonight. I feel like we should have gotten that one, and I would have been 1-13 and UP MONEY if Tulsa had covered. :(

It's hard, bro. I'm fucking wasted and contemplating quitting just for the sheer fact that I am so fucking pissed at how Tulsa performed tonight. I feel like we should have gotten that one, and I would have been 1-13 and UP MONEY if Tulsa had covered. :(

I been there man..

best thing is to get away from it for a few days and refrssh your mind/memory..

You will be hammered tonight...I don;t blame you..just take a few days and then put it behind you and look forward...and do the usual capping and don;t force anything...

You have been on great runs before..they will happen again

I go from 8-0 two weeks ago to 4-4 last weekend to I think 1-9 posted this week.... but that is counting my arky st second half which was friday. Today I really was 0-14 I swear to god - I didn't hit a damn thing. You are right though - everyone has been there and it looks like everyone else did pretty poorly as well - and god knows they are better cappers than me - oh well I am guessing I will let it go but right now it is so damn hard knowing that if Tulsa stops UAB ONE DAMN TIME I win 13 units on that damn game. Fuck.

Oh well I am done with the bitching. Thanks for the kind words and I know you will bounce back for sure next week - and here's to hoping I will too. :beer:

I go from 8-0 two weeks ago to 4-4 last weekend to I think 1-9 posted this week.... but that is counting my arky st second half which was friday. Today I really was 0-14 I swear to god - I didn't hit a damn thing. You are right though - everyone has been there and it looks like everyone else did pretty poorly as well - and god knows they are better cappers than me - oh well I am guessing I will let it go but right now it is so damn hard knowing that if Tulsa stops UAB ONE DAMN TIME I win 13 units on that damn game. Fuck.

Oh well I am done with the bitching. Thanks for the kind words and I know you will bounce back for sure next week - and here's to hoping I will too. :beer:

Like I said bro..we all been there in some sport at some time....many are today...

Just drink it up..be safe..and don;t let it interfere with next week or whenever you play again..be it Tuesday or Saturday...

Trust me..I have let bad weeks interfere with the next day/week often..makes things worse...

You know your shit..you will be fine..

Back