Saturday, September 22nd Plays and Analysis Thread

good luck today BAR...Im battling with that UCLA play...still like the Bruins, might regret later... lol

I like the Penn State and Kentucky plays BAR.

Good health on the Wisconsin.

GL on the others. :shake:

GL Big Alimony - nice looking card. I really have been trying to convince myself on ECU today.

GL Big Alimony - nice looking card. I really have been trying to convince myself on ECU today.

Always tough to play against WVU..especially with the Devine factor but I think this is the right side..we shall see soon enough.

yo BAR, you still like PSU today? I think michigan wins this game....wasnt sure what your final take on this game is? thanks, also think your lions take eagles tomorow!GL!

yo BAR, you still like PSU today? I think michigan wins this game....wasnt sure what your final take on this game is? thanks, also think your lions take eagles tomorow!GL!

Yes I do. I was thinking a small hedge but no 3's out there.

Just see QB issues for UM today and Hart will have tough time getting any momentum on ground.

Lions ML looks sexy tomorrow

Kentucky line up to +8 I see you have it for 2 units at +7,
any news or just money coming in on the hogs?

cashman

prolly overreaction..perhaps justified to the UL game today

LSU -17 -120 1 unit

Pretty crappy day...

Texas Tech is the one that hurts the most

Last play

Purdue -14 -110 2 units

enjoy the late games

Hopefully do well in late show and only show a small loss today and still up for week...

Great call on Kentucky man... I watched that whole game, that QB is serious... Arky sucks... GL in the NFL tomorrow

Back