Saturday, September 12th Plays...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Hit Army and that TT last week, that felt pretty good. Lost the 1h...posted and hit BYU large on Monday...fun start to CFB as far as the bankroll goes... obviously wish we had bigger cards...

Took one on chin tonight on a TT but made up with the under live in 2h (posted in ingame)...

One for Saturday so far...

Florida State O51.5 -110

The big name games like Clemson, OU and ND are big-time passes for me. Clemson I am sure will slow it down and take it easy in 2h. As far as the Notre Dame game, I can see Duke being a bit pesky. The Irish are a team I would expect to get better as the season progresses. As with OU, lots of unknowns and not my usual spot to look for a live TT from them although that can easily change. I do not have the same confidence in Rattler as the last few QB's. He'll be good, but not as good, IMO.

Back on Saturday morning....

I'll be looking to get involved on my guys and Texas Tech, no doubt in some shape or form.

I was looking at this one yesterday evening as is. Talked a bit more with the SEMcon mate late night and decided to roll with it. I played it over 12 hours ago so no clue if number is stale or not.

Louisville TT o34.5 -115 1.5 units

I was looking at this one yesterday evening as is. Talked a bit more with the SEMcon mate late night and decided to roll with it. I played it over 12 hours ago so no clue if number is stale or not.

Louisville TT o34.5 -115 1.5 units

Thatta boy.

GL today Bar. Love the Ville both team total and -12.0 tonight. Also will be riding with USA +10.5 and TT Over as well. Glad we can watch some games today.

GL today Bar. Love the Ville both team total and -12.0 tonight. Also will be riding with USA +10.5 and TT Over as well. Glad we can watch some games today.
Thanks Roch, excited as well and will be finalizing my plays on the last game mentioned soon.

The Houston Baptist and TT total got out of hand so gonna leave that alone. Maybe some value at halftime?

Target was 74-75 at most. I had no line anywhere all week till today and honestly missed it this morning. Oh well.

Edit

Actually -7.5 -112

I was posting as submitted and wouldn't accept...went to 10.5 then to 7.,5 and finally got it in.
Charlotte +10.5 -110

Buying out, hoping for a FG or two to get us into a 8-10 pt game.

U gonna convert to southern baptist...

Good job reno..thx for the tail and the collab on the ville.

Overall, good week.

I was no happy with 250 yards and 0 Tech points early but overall it was the wrong play looking at the FSU sheet after the opening score.

I have no issue buying off my position there looking for a middle but Charlotte just gave up there at the end. We were so close to 'knees' time to cash both.

Louisville was a great play, although they stopped scoring in 2h.

We got the value at halftime on the Hou Baptist total. I was ticked Tech didn't kick the FG to go up two scores but my guys got the score in. They have been 2-0 for us so far, hopefully more to come.

Tailed a @HUNT Clemson 1h play as well so even better.

Looking forward to next week.

Overall, good week.

I was no happy with 250 yards and 0 Tech points early but overall it was the wrong play looking at the FSU sheet after the opening score.

I have no issue buying off my position there looking for a middle but Charlotte just gave up there at the end. We were so close to 'knees' time to cash both.

Louisville was a great play, although they stopped scoring in 2h.

We got the value at halftime on the Hou Baptist total. I was ticked Tech didn't kick the FG to go up two scores but my guys got the score in. They have been 2-0 for us so far, hopefully more to come.

Tailed a @HUNT Clemson 1h play as well so even better.

Looking forward to next week.

I'm still salty about app state breaking those runs. But it was capped correctly for a middle and an under. Just unfortunate that Charlotte was kind of shell-shocked after the previous drive.

Good job on Baptist and the second half over, and of course ville. Clemson is Clemson I guess. Trust them in certain spots.

Back