Saturday Pick

catfood

Flying Frenchman
New York Islanders -0.5 2.210
Philadelphia Flyers ML 2.230
Ottawa Senators -1.5 2.540
Lets hope today goes better than yesterday.:cheers:

Last edited:
I've been looking at b2b trends/stats lately and have been using it for my capping.
NYI tomorrow look good because ATL on b2b have lost at least once 8/10 times so far this season....and more incredibly, is they've hit the under total at least once 10/10 times.

NJ also have strong b2b trend ...splitting the W/L for their b2bs 7 of 9 times. the other 2 times, once they swept the b2b and the other time they got swept.
NJ under on b2b is also 9-1.

Also looking at phx coyotes tomorrow, as the kings have lost once on b2b 9/10 times but the juice is high for the yotes....maybe reg line?

don't know if i'll be playing all of them yet...but those are some nice trends to back though..

cat, what are your thoughts?? and are you playing anything else for tomorrow? lots of dogs winning SU the past week.

:cheers:

I like and am gonna play a few dogs tonight, Im gonna think hard about which I put up though, I hate it when I post a loser lol

I see NJ 6-2-1 over in b-b this year. I also see LA as 4-3 playing b-b on the road this season.

Im not gonna touch the Phoenix-LA game. I figure Philly and Montreal will split. Whenever I look at the schedule and I feel a team is in a good spot to get a win I write it in my organizer thingy so I dont forget. Today in my organizer it says take Philadelphia, and eventhough I wrote that 2-3 weeks ago thats what Im gonna do. Theres been times Ive gone against what I wrote in my organizer and its been to my detrument... Kovalev may not play (ankle), Gorges (a defenseman has the flu and will not play) and like I said the other day, I think the habs will begin to slip a little, the recipe to beat them isnt a hard one: dont take too many penalties and contain just that one line. Plus I dont like the idea of betting against a team thats on a 5 game losing streak, I much prefer to back them, and at worse if Philly loses Ill double up on Philly ML the next game and probably wont have to drink too much juice either.

Philadelphia ML 2.230

Last edited:
Thanks guys I appreciate it...I know theres parity but what in hell is going on in the NHL this year? Teams play like a contender for one week and then out of nowhere play like total chumps. Come on Ottawa, wake up!

Have to give Price a lot of credit here. Last period 15-3 shots. Montreal was tanking but he just refused to lose.

Back