Pick Club -- Week #2 Lines

Of course Houston line was 6.5! I was hoping just maybe it was a 5.5 and I actually got a 4th win but nope, it like clockwork I’m a 3 win kinda guy. If you see my picks and I have 3 wins with games to go, fade the shit out those games! It won’t offend me I promise, I’m not even betting them! (Well I did actually bet jets but for most part I don’t bet nfl sides yet!). Or vice versa, you see I lost my 1st one or 2 and I have later games left, you can be pretty confident I’ll hit at least 2 and prob all 3. It’s always worked that way w me in nfl outside a couple crazy years 1 good 1 really bad! Mostly I’m gonna get 3-2, a few 2-3 it be shocking if I post more than 2 weeks that isn’t one those 2 results. Maybe late I’ll get a 4–1, but then next week I’ll go 1-4!! lol. My plan is just to keep winning 3 and hoping none you bad mfers runs away hitting 4 and 5 every week like someone round here always seems to do! Anyways let me stay in range w my 3 a week and feel like I have a chance the last month! Maybe then I’ll actually try capping the games, although I fear that could really hurt me!!

Back