Saturday, November 4th NBA

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Friday up down and all around...won a bit over half unit(.59)

33-16-2 +16.29

Putting these up now. Played them all this afternoon. Have a long work-day and charity fundraiser tomorrow so will not be on all day except for maybe 10 minutes inbetween

I will try and provide indepth analysis at some point tonight..not sure..the scotch is going down pretty good right now.

Detroit -8 +100(2units)
Detroit -8 -101

Stons defense improved a bit tonight. Memphis is a BAD team no matter what happens tonight. I expect Detroit to win by 20. Love this play. Detroit doesn't extend starters anymore. Rested enough .mephis in middle of huge 4th.

Washington -7 +102
Washington -7 -114

Wizards off tough loss. Gilbert will be much better. Should be a good crowd at phone booth. Boston showed me tonight they suck. Wash with rest

LA Clippers -4 +101

Four in five for Suns. Revenge game. Clips played some good defense at times in Denver game. Offense is coming around. Tim Thomas still making plays.

GL all.

Last edited:
Wish I snagged that Clippers line before it went off the board. I thought about it earlier, but I didn't feel like hamstringing myself in case I found a good college play for tomorrow. Which I haven't. Oh well. Best of luck. I got most of what you have.

agree with the clips for 2morrow. i expect a big game from maggette, they missed having him healthy for the first game

plays look good, waiting on these last two games to lock in some plays but i completely agree with you.

will add 1 unit on LAC when line comes back out.

Utah GS under will be play as well...will update before late game tomorow..have a good fellas

Austin...I do agree with that notion. I will like Rockets a lot more in few weeks but this should be a Mavs win

Mo Clarette.......LMAO

Anywho, im thinking the public will be all over Minny, so much that i might, just might play Portland. God help me.

:4_6_202v:

Just curious... unit size same as in CF?

I like all your plays and may just tail you on this smaller card... I can't believe we lost SEA after such a comeback... would have made for a great night.

looks good bar, only one of em i might be on is tha clipps. good luck today keep tha shit up

Gl BAR!

No opinion on Det and Wash. One thing that concerns me though is will Suns go down 1-3? Also seeing the clippers play at the moment, makes me wanna puke

Like Washington to get all over the Celts, and fast. Since half of last season, Was has been a tremendous first quarter team, especially at home.
Boston is off a mediocre 4th quarter and on b2b, and Was has too much offensive weapons for them to cover.

Was -2 (1st quarter).

Was looking towards the same play on the Stons, but hey, this team is never in a hurry...

GL to you and to all.

I didn't think the Rockets would blow out the Mavs, although I did think the Rockets would win (huge Rockets fan here). However, I though the Mavs could at least manage two more points!! I lost the Over 183.5 by a half point. I hate that!!

I ended the night on a down note after cleaning up with Hawaii in the 2H.

Back