JumpOnBoard

CTG Partner
Posted NCAA Record
Sides: 42-33 +14.36 units
Totals: 3-2 +2.91 units
Teasers: 7-9 +20.80 units
Parlays: 0-0

Props: 1-0 +1.00 units

Hit WVU first half last night and team total so good to get BG money back..unposted so not updated there....Tough card this week and hope everyone cashes the majority of their tickets...zero time for writeups as game day is here...all be around all mornin...so if you have a question, holla...

Sides:

Ole Miss +21 (-111)....2units....2.22/2.00...overvalued Arky squad..

S Car -3 (-116)....2 units...2.32/2.00...waited to long had to buy a partial hook w/ vig at 102 on the hook straight...4 of next 5 vs ranked opponents...game line w/ Vandy upset at UGA...make or break game for the Spurrior bunch...love the direction of this time w/ new QB..

Texas -5 (+101)....1 1/2 units...1.50/1.52...honestly leaned Neb...but only think I can find to support it is Colt's first road start....that's weak...ton of cat's on this board know UT alot better than me...if they say Brown and Griffin going make this a two TD game, then so beit....no point in us starting this shit and then not listen when we get the people who know about a certain team telling you how it's going to go...so Jerry, I'm coming w/ ya...

Wisky -6.5 (-108)...2 units...2.16/2.00 ....this is totally out of character for me to lay the road chalk in conf in this spot...but i can't fade it...Wisky is so much more physical up front than Purdue it ain't funny...Purdue is SOFT..no two ways about it...Wisky is alot of things and I've not been impressed w/ em in years past for different reasons, but they aren't ever soft up front...they should abuse Purdue here...Purdue is the worst 5-2 team I've ever seen in the Big Ten as long as I can remember....Glen Mason, is that you?

Clemson -7 (-106)....2 units....2.12/2.00....I really like this CU team...I think they will score too much for GT in this matchup...Tommy loves these spotlight showcase spots and CU controls their own destiny in the ACC...crossover game here and I don't think that bodes well for GT...Clemson's has three backs that are better than any for GT and Davis/Spiller are an absolute handful...I like Proctor more than Ball, and CU's front is every bit as good as GT, w/out the pub...I think they roll honestly....

Ball St +3.5 (-105)....1 unit..1.05/1.00....and ML +152 1 unit...1.00/1.52....this feels like a reach for some reason but I don't think it is...WMU is overrated in public perception IMO and Ball is underrated...Ball hasn't shown in the results but the team has talent...WMU win over NIU last week and dominance of Wolfe was smoke and mirrors IMO....third straight roadie for NIU there and short week to boot...this Bronco team didn't travel well to Peden three weeks back and got it handed to them worse than the 7 pt loss suggests...Ball had opps at CMU last week but two INT's in Chip territory and a goal land stand leaving ball at 1 skewed that one also...I think Ball wins this game on the field and it's the top of MAC spot I'll be surprised if it doesn't ....

Texas Tech -1.5 (-102)....1 unit....1.02/1.00......very little confidence in wagerin on this Tech squad right now, esp on road...but have to nibble small here...Leach has built a bowl program and they have to win this game today...ISU is 3-23 SU vs Big 12 opps w/ winning records in the most recent tilts...this team has 3 wins and honestly coulda and maybe should lost em all..2 pt win in OT at home vs Toledo , 6 point win vs UNLV at home and a 1 point win over Northen Iowa at home....this line has dropped a bit, but I think that's more for people catching on to Tech's struggles than anything to do w/ the Cyclones...I've heard people say that the QB is a dick, won't take checkdowns, the seniors hate him and have quit...that's cooler talk and bullshit...no way Leach's kids quit w/ what he's built out there, esp when they're still in good shape to go bowling, no way...that said, can't support big...so small nibble.

NMST +21 (-110)...1 unit...1.10/1.00....like I said in his thread earlier, loved this spot and was enthused to see HG on this ...his writeup is supurb, so check it out if u havent' ...I'll bump in a bit...all about the spot and offensive production here...

First Half Play:

Lsu -17 (-108)....1 unit....1.08/1.00 L

2nd Half Plays:

Lville -10 (-104)....2 units...2.08/2.00 W

Texas -2.5 (-113)....1 unit....1.13/1.00 L

Wisky -3 (-112)....2 units...2.24/2.00 W

scUM -6 (-116).....1 unit....1.16/1.00 W

Tenny -6.5 (-108)...1 unit....1.08/1.00 L

Clem -3 (+102)...1 unit......1.00/1.02 W

LSU -14 (+104)....1 unit...1.00/1.04 W

Teasers:

7 Point/5 Team Teaser...1 unit...1.00/3.50

WVU -16
ND -5.5
Wisky +0.5
FSU +0.5
Clemson PK

4 Team/6 Point Teaser...1 unit...1/3.00 (this is an on TV flier here)

Pitt PK
TCU -6
Bama +18
Fresneck +38.5

10 Point Teaser/ 3 Team....3 units...3.30/3.00 W

ND -2.5
VT -6.5
scUM -3

GL today guys...

:cheers:

Last edited:
Pretty sexy card there.

Clemson, Wisky, and Gamecocks.

Lets do it today bro...GL

Batting about 50% with my plays, Jump.Good luck to us on Wisky, Texas, Ole Miss, and TT.
Have a good day.

adding teaser:

4 Team/6 Point Parlay...1 unit...1/3.00 (this is an on TV flier here)
Pitt PK
TCU -6
Bama +18
Fresneck +38.5

JumpOnBoard said:
Thx fondo...

Lville -10 (-104)....2 units...2.08/2.00

Texas -2.5 (-113)....1 unit....1.13/1.00

both 2nd halfs..

All of that confidence and dominance that Texas held in the first half has crumbled away in this second. They've had opportunities and haven't made good on them. Sorry, Jump. :(

adding Clem 2nd half -3 (+102)...1 unit...

and also action play on LSU first half -17 (-108)...1 unit...1.08/1.00

bored and looking ok today...so going for action here...

will add LSU/Fresneck 2nd half play also prolly.

Clemson is -3 second half? Interesting.. wonder what vegas is thinking. Neither team did much in fact clemson had one long run besides that they havent done squat

Wow Colorados qb might go the whole game completing only 1 pass.. AMAZING

5-3 Sides....+2.23 units..

0-1 First Half Sides...- 1.08 units..

5-2 2nd Half Sides....+4.85 units..

1-2 Teasers...+1.0 units....

+7.0 units total....

Good deal boys...

Back