CTG Partner
Staff member
8-4 +13.95 last night..updated record in signature

Cannot be happier.

Played this yesterday as stated in thread

DETROIT -6.5 -110 3 units

I will write-up in morning and am filtering through rest of card now.:cheers:

LOL-not drunk at all.

I played the game yesterday about 4:30 ish. I posted in Friday thread so if line moved a few gentleman here wouldn't get all upset. Reposting now because I see line moving quickly overnight into the morning hours. Capping for about a half hour then to bed. Any other picks will be made in morning.

good luck on the Stons...hard to go against them right now...:shake:

Just may have a little play on Deeeeeeetroit basketball myself there...

Currently looking at the college hardwood... Marquette and W. Va look nice :-)

Isn't it amazing how Big-84 fits like the last piece of a big puzzle?

Good for him. Good for the Stons. Good for you, BAR.

Thats it for tonight. Sorry fopr short analysis...had a lot to do this morning/afternoon.

Detroit will control the tempo here tonight. They will absolutely carve up this team on offense. The Raptors will not get into their gameplan and this should be an easy victory from the start.

This line dictates a PK in TOR which is laughable.

I had this line at 9.5

Big time value.

Chauncey abuses TJ.

DET 107-92

Billups -5.5 pts + assists OVER TJ Ford?

I was looking at this before, and I think it helps that Ford is still spliting minutes with Calderon. Any thoughts on this one?

Sorry man, Toronto shocks y'all tonight

Best of both worlds collide tonight...VIVA LA CANADA! haha

If anyone wonders why I'm being salty towards Big Al today, it's cause he banged my wife last week

Big Al....
I have been watching Detroit for a few weeks now....
Is it just me or is Antonio McDyess the dumbest player in the league as well as the clumsiest???

Everytime he is on the floor he does something stupid IMO, and I see him make more bad passes and misses more gimme layup/dunks than anyone else I have ever watched in the league.

He must make Pistons fans pull their hair out on a nightly basis.

Hopefully they will go on a run, I tailed you tonight....

Haha, stoneys got this

meant to middle @ the half but ended up getting sidetracked and missed the oppurtunity...ooohhhh wellZ! LOL

Back