Saturday NBA Discussion

Do the Bobcats not realize they can be tied for the last spot of the play-offs with a win tonight?

Think the last few weeks is catching up to them here . The crazy road trip after the break with little rest and now two tough losses that choked away @ SAS and vs Houston ...

Thinking they are done here to be honest even with Minny on the other side ..look at their defense on the road lately and look at the FG % today --gross is an understatement ..

Bobcats tend to play unders after halftime so thinking that but not sure down 15 they need to make a run.....

Just thinking I may play Wolves +5.5 small and hopefully wash my Bobcats bet ( over 190 looks great at least).....

GL:cheers:

played the unders @ LAC , small 3rd Q and Full gam eLAC plays as well

regardless of what happens, Im pretty mad I missed out on 2nd H charlotte. took a nap and woke up to just miss it. Wolves to hold onto any type of lead is a joke

Have no idea what to do know ..lol ...

hit 4 plays in the 1st H and have 4 pending ...

thoughts ?? anyone?

still feelin uneasy about my chicago +115 bet. 5-10 from Chicago vs Nola's 0-5 from 3 could easily turn arnd 2nd H. hoping not, but dont like that new orleans cut into this lead. was a 22 pt lead, now 14 at HT

That was like a bogus big lead though IMO because NOH hd like 4 points in the 1st 7 minutes of the 2nd Quarter .

I made small plays on Houston and NOH as hedges against my plays on both dogs for the game . Have both unders pending and left them. Think end of a trip for NOH where they havent looked good IMO so not sure what they have left in the tank vs CHI who needs this win after 3 losses . They have 2 days off and then host Boston so must win IMO.....

:cheers:

Think Houston is toast if they do not take Brooks out. This guy apparently has hit a wall and is giving no asts and mostly just missing shots. hard to win with him on the court. Lowry time.

Well they shaded the 1st H under total in Denver giving us 104.5 now expected the 2nd H to be at least 102.5 so not jumping on the 2nd H over yet ..(have und 207 small pending and hity the 1st H under)......

Thinking about adding LAC +6 ...have +12 and +3.5 3rd Q small so far .....

Any thoughts ??:cheers:

Nuggets showing no interest to put much effort here. Which is no surprise as they have Nets coming up in next game, the same Nets that embarassed them few weeks back.
Clippers will hung un IMO.

I think PHO was toying with OKC in the 1st Half....my plays were 1st H Suns , OKC +8 game and Parlayed OKC and Under ..

Here 's why I think that its a mirage ..

-Suns play tmrw ....

When the hell does PHO use 6 guys off the bench ?? They all played at least 6 minutes and as much as 10 minutes ......just trying to see what works IMO and give the vets some rest ...

Shaq played 8 minutes ( 3 fouls could have contributed to that )and JRich played about 14 ...while Nash and Hill the two foul poles on the team played 17 and change.....

Thinking about playing Pho 2nd H they need a win plain and simple.....:cheers:

Played the -8 so far to hedge my +8 OKC . Might add some more to hedge the parlay as well as the middle is fairly wide -2 to +8...:cheers:

Fuck me ! Had the Suns game figured out and managed to lose a 100 bucks on it . Despite knowing this was the easiet Under ever ....aggravating end to what should have been a huge day

Back