Saturday NBA Action

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Record pending Grizzlies bet tonight.

WIZARDS +4 (1.75) and WIZARDS +145 (1.25)
My line: Wash -2.5

Strange that my largest NBA bet of the season comes at this juncture in the season, but the wrong team is favored so I'm in. Bulls narrow win over Orlando tonight means that Indiana still has not wrapped up the central, but they have time and will likely do it against Cleveland on Tuesday at home. As I write this, the Pacers are getting their whipped at home by 20 at the hands of OKC. Thing is, the Pacers gotta go to Wash tomorrow night against a Wizards team that is 14-2 ATS against teams that are above .500. Moreover they are 21-9 ATS against winning teams. At his point in the year it's clear the oddsmakers are not making the adjustment. The Wizards are 8-1 SU their last 9 at home and even minus Beal have enough talent to win ball games. Despite missing the playoffs they are playing lose, and having fun, and enjoying playing well in front of their home crowd. They will be up for the game.

For Indiana, they are on a B2B and as previously mentioned do have the motivation of trying to win the Central. Still, they enter this game winners of 8 of their last 10. They started this week in LA where they beat the Clippers to conclude a perfect 4 game road trip that saw them beat Houston, Dallas and Phoenix. Going back to the 18th of March they won 4/5 with the lone loss being a road loss at Chicago off a B2B. I point all this out, because Indiana has been playing top teams at a high level. Clearly they were not themselves tonight, and the schedule and level of competition may have finally caught up to them. Now they got to board plane and play the lowly, but rested Wizards. After this game they have 2 nights off and then they get Cleveland at home. I think Indiana looks past Wash given what they have been through and knowing they can take the division on Tuesday in front of their fans against Cleveland.

WizTeamPic.jpg

Good Luck.

:shake:

Last edited:
The white guy is the one whose idea it was for the pic.

Got better numbers then I had hoped on Wash. Looking at ATL as well.

Vesely is amazing player. Too bad that he can't find his place in Wizards roster.
Agree with the play. Good luck!

Purposes of my posts are not to influence who people bet, just stating my opinions. That being said, for those who followed this one, remember, part II of this is Pacers/Cleveland on Tuesday. Pacers will be rested, the schedule will be settled and they will have a chance to clinch the division.

Purposes of my posts are not to influence who people bet, just stating my opinions. That being said, for those who followed this one, remember, part II of this is Pacers/Cleveland on Tuesday. Pacers will be rested, the schedule will be settled and they will have a chance to clinch the division.
Thanks for that one bro....solid solid play

Thanks for sharing

Back