The Reverend of CTG
+44 Units this week...

Plays:

Orlando Magic -12 1 unit (W)

NJ Nets -9.5 ** 2 Units (L)

New Orleans Jazz +7 ** 2 Units (W)

Millw Bucks -1 ** 2 Units (L)

LA Clippers -4 5 Units (L)

ML Parlay (Risking 5 Units to win 2 Units): (W)

NJ Nets
Indiana Pacers

ML Parlay (Risking .5 Units to win 7 Units): (L)

New Orleans Hornets +250
Philadelphia Phillies -105
Montreal Canadiens +120

LA Clippers
(Waiting for Iverson to be announced as IN, then I'll hope to get a better line)

2Hs

Memphis +2 1 unit (Middle on Orl -12) (L)

Den/LAC UNDER 99.5 5 units (W)

Match-Ups:

LA Clippers -? Possibly the ML (At least 5 units)

I know it sits at 4 now, but I expect to get 3.5 here. This line IMO is a joke. Denver is off a B2B and a huge win vs. Dallas. I noticed the Denver players celebrating after the win like they won the NBA finals. This was a HUGE game for Denver, and they got the job done. But it's going to take a lot for you to convince me that Denver can get up for this game after that huge win in a B2B situation on the road. So far this season series is split. The Clips sit 1 game back from Denver for the 7 seed. But only hold 1 game on GSW for the 8th seed. The situation is a great fade of Denver off the emotional win playing b2b, but it is also a good spot for the Clippers. After tonight, the Clips head out on a 2 game road trip: At Dallas and NOK, then take on the Lakers at Staples in which the Lakers are the home team that game. Realistically, this could be an 0-3 stretch, pending the health of the Hornets. This is truly a MUST WIN for the Clippers. I know Denver is hot and playing great ball. But everyone else knows that, too. Denver will get a majority of the public action tonight at this #. (A number that is clearly undervaluing the Clippers!)

Key Stat: In the last 5 games, the Clippers are holding opponents to 93 points per game. Denver is 2-23 when scoring under 100 points this season. The 2nd win came last night vs. Dallas.

Orlando Magic - ?

I don't need to hear any bullshit about the Magic and how bad they suck. I know that, and I know they will be 1 and done in the playoffs. But this is a great spot. Orlando is #8, just 1 game back from NJ for #7. And just 1 game up on Indiana for #8. The motivation and blowout factor is here because NJ just lost and Indiana just won last night. Orlando is coming off 2 BRUTAL beats: An overtime loss to the lowly T-Wolves at home and a home loss to the Raptors, in which they blew a 10pt lead. Memphis is playing b2b with an already short bench. They fought hard vs. Golden State, but blew a lead late in the 4th. Now they must travel in b2b situation to take on an Orlando team fighting for their playoff lives. Orlando goes away for a 3 game road trip after this game. Obviously it's a must-win, and I see no letdown from them after blowing that lead last game vs. Toronto.

Key stat: Memphis actually beat Orlando SU early in the year by 9 at home in a game which Orlando was favored.

GL :cheers:

Last edited:
I re-post for the early birds tomorrow morning. Im guessing the site is fine now. After reading BAR's thread: he said the only posts will be back and they are now. So Im guessing everything is good now.

I like the LA clips as well, i think they will play very well tommorow at home against denver. I think denver walks into this game and get blasted early, a 1st Q also may be in order for me, but i have to do more research first.

BOL tommorow.

P.S. I can't wait for beaver ball to start.

i had a thread with my thoughts and its gone. im too lazy to make another. o well

i think im going oppo and taking ai and melo here

Dude, you dont hear the voice?

It's chanting "Clippers" "Clippers" "Clippers"

And the money is falling from the sky, as that chant is coming from above.

I DEFINATELY wouldn't be against LAC tonight, bub.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ LAC $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

i said it once and ill say it again there are no letdowns for teams that are in the playoff hunt in the month of april. this angle does not exist.

Dude, you dont hear the voice?

It's chanting "Clippers" "Clippers" "Clippers"

And the money is falling from the sky, as that chant is coming from above.

I DEFINATELY wouldn't be against LAC tonight, bub.
free $$$$ just gotta reach and take it whispers clippers

what should this # be 6? you gotta be kidding me if thats where you would put it. opening at 4 is a fair #

i said it once and ill say it again there are no letdowns for teams that are in the playoff hunt in the month of april. this angle does not exist.
its not about a letdown game this is a schedule loss for them clippers have 2 days of rest you really think nuggets are going have or use there max efforts from being tired and just celebrating like girls after being the mavs i dont think they show up and on the other hand the Clippers are playing good basketball and DEFENSE

Not a letdown, friend. But a spot where LAC is going to give their best effort ALL YEAR. Can Denver match that effort? After last night, it's going to take A LOT for Denver to win this game. I can't find one angle that says they can win this SU.:drink:

Not a letdown, friend. But a spot where LAC is going to give their best effort ALL YEAR. Can Denver match that effort? After last night, it's going to take A LOT for Denver to win this game. I can't find one angle that says they can win this SU.:drink:
:cheers: Melo JR and AI in strip clubs right now feeling good about themselfs

what should this # be 6? you gotta be kidding me if thats where you would put it. opening at 4 is a fair #

With the situation, this # is where it should be. Denver is very hot right now, and many know this. Many will jump on this line basing it on Denver's recent string of good ball. But when you look deeper, you see that it is a very difficult game for Denver.

Nuggets do have 2 more wins than the Clippers and 1 less loss LA going on the road to play DAL OKLA LAL so im assume they want this one they didnt lay an egg vs Portland they put the dagger in them in the 1st Q why should it be different here

i cant bet against denver now, when they are finally coming together. good health paper clip backers. denver or nothing for me.

Nuggets do have 2 more wins than the Clippers and 1 less loss LA going on the road to play DAL OKLA LAL so im assume they want this one they didnt lay an egg vs Portland they put the dagger in them in the 1st Q why should it be different here

LOL I just noticed I wrote that off as an honest road game :drink:

and this is the other problem i have. i think GS gets the last spot and paper clips are left watching.

<table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/7/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">@ SAN ANTONIO</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/9/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">UTAH</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/13/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">@ SACRAMENTO</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/15/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">MINNESOTA</td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td><td class="matchupCells Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/17/2007</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text">DALLAS</td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td><td class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </td></tr><tr><td class="matchupCells Text">4/18/2007</td><td class="matchupCells Text">@ PORTLAND
</td></tr></tbody></table>

G St. 41-41 i say maybe even 42-40 depending if Dallas starters gonna play much in that game

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=2 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/7/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">DENVER</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">4/9/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text">@ DALLAS</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/10/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">@ NEW ORLEANS</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">4/12/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text">@ LA LAKERS</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/13/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">PORTLAND</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">4/15/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text">SACRAMENTO</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCells Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">4/17/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text">@ PHOENIX</TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD><TD class="matchupCellsWhite Text"> </TD></TR><TR><TD class="matchupCells Text">4/18/2007</TD><TD class="matchupCells Text">NEW ORLEANS</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

fine. ill do it. but i dont like it one bit. if it wins you deserve credit. if it losses well shit.

clippers also have 15 pt revenge but that was from back in novemeber. i like that angle more than a denver (fighting for seed) letdown in april.

also game does appear more important to the clippers.

but denver is the better team.

im backing motivation like ive been doing for the last week or so once more.

lets hope we are doing the following in the ingame thread once more together ...

celebrate.gif
party.gif

clippers also have 15 pt revenge but that was from back in novemeber. i like that angle more than a denver (fighting for seed) letdown in april.

also game does appear more important to the clippers.

but denver is the better team.

im backing motivation like ive been doing for the last week or so once more.

lets hope we are doing the following in the ingame thread once more together ...

celebrate.gif
party.gif
your forgetting Nuggets are playing their 5th game in 7days plus they just played a tough game while clippers are well rested and fresh

I can hardly see my CPU screen right now. So I most likely wont remember anything in this thread. I'll be on for another 15mins for any questions/comments. If not, I can give some better comments tomorrow!

clippers look solid, tomorrow, believe...hope our boy big al is on 'em...

im about to lay the hammer down on the clip joint :spank:

While on the other side of town the clips lead by elton kaman corey tim are doing this :smiley_aalg:hehe..

Back