Saturday MLB Discussions

SN - I agree the only thing that even remotely interested me was this game and I kind of like the over a little bit. Davis was certainly a nice over ump last year. GL if you play.

Thanks trying to hold out ..waiting to see what happens with Oakland and that over 10 ..have it parlayed with the Cavs ML...have the Cavs ML for the game and 2nd H over as well for a few units plus hit the Cavs 1st H so I could be doing well enough to not try and force the issue and start on tmrw...Really cant see much in the late games would take WSox -LAD parlay maybe...just tough matchups with slumping teams and one with 2 hot teams...GL as well:cheers:

Davis last year had alot of high totals. In fact he ahd just 5 as low as 8 and everything higher...was 6-2 Over in games 10 to 11.5 and 6-3 over with games at 9.5 so really not suprising he was an over since all his totals were high..which his medicore 62% ish strike % didnt help either...

I'm biting small on that Over 7.5

Good Luck BC. I just didnt like the missing links in the slumping lineups coupled with both SP having pretty decent numbers on 5 days rest. Started thinking about an UNDER @ LAD but decided to just basically call it an evening ...took 1 small parlay 1/2 unit to win 4.5 -- SD ML , LAD ML , WSox ML and Over 8 SD......to at least keep me involved.....:cheers:

Thanks buddy I made my first baseball play of the year on the White Sox I read what you had to say and put 5 units on this play and won- THey were up early and held on for an easy win-
Thanks

Back