Saturday MLB Discussion

I took a stab on the AWAY teams ML . My book offered +270 its probably pissed away money buts 1/2 unit . Pissing 1/2 units away doesnt hurt its silly decisions that lead to 3-4-5 units being pissed away in a blink that hurt .

Why ? No real reason to be honest. Few Home teams won yesterday which is probably a bad sign as worst case I would expect it 2 move closer to 500 today . Thing is it won because there were some routes by home teams or wide margin games and the ML home teams won by 1 run and were about -350 . Last few days alot of aces have dealt so more backend guys today ..

Also played U147 runs ....bunch of games in the shadows at 3:55 and most of teh day starts have quality SP....no strong reason either....:36_11_6:BOL

Will LAD give Kershaw run support? Because 3 runs would have been enough to win last night with the pitiful bats they brought to Maddux's debut.

That is what will probably keep me off the game.. I think Kershaw will dominate Phillie lineup but as you say will Dodgers hitters get theirs against Hammels? SportsNut kind of has me spooked off it but I definately lean Dodgers... Shit, not sure I will even have a play today.. Making my 2008 debut tonight over in the NFL forum.. May be my only play.

Still looking..:cheers:

I just played the over. The reason I took the over is because I like the under and the whole world does too.

I confess I did the same ! I for sure expected the opposite to happen after yesterday the jays outburst on Thursday and the game @ Fenway ....

Litsch long rest spooked me as its a crap shoot but also adding castillo to teh 2 spot could be a key for Tor ...neither pen is very sound or consistent (talented yes but...)

Also did play Jays ...Lester has done so well pitching out of jams hopefully if he gets into 1 or 2 today he doesnt wiggle free unscathed.......

@ Wrigley just rode the over again. Pere has been good but dont trust him vs a high quality lineup vs LHSP . Last tough assignment he had like this @ LAD he got whipped . Dempster has been good but not as sharp as earlier which could mean some runs or an early exit . Was tempted to take Nats +1.5 and passed ultimately...

BOL:cheers:

I confess I did the same ! I for sure expected the opposite to happen after yesterday the jays outburst on Thursday and the game @ Fenway ....

Litsch long rest spooked me as its a crap shoot but also adding castillo to teh 2 spot could be a key for Tor ...neither pen is very sound or consistent (talented yes but...)

Also did play Jays ...Lester has done so well pitching out of jams hopefully if he gets into 1 or 2 today he doesnt wiggle free unscathed.......

@ Wrigley just rode the over again. Pere has been good but dont trust him vs a high quality lineup vs LHSP . Last tough assignment he had like this @ LAD he got whipped . Dempster has been good but not as sharp as earlier which could mean some runs or an early exit . Was tempted to take Nats +1.5 and passed ultimately...

BOL:cheers:

Thats a good thing if we both played the over. Hell they gave me +110 at 9 to take the over. I just had to play that over. Like you stated both pens are inconsistent. A big inning can happen at anytime. Lets get it sportsnut.:cheers:

i feel like this is a give away game for SD and Zito has pitched well lately.. i shyed away from him all year and this price isnt great but maybe worth a half unit play for me. fuck it ..
fucking CLE TEX total up to 12 now dang

That is what will probably keep me off the game.. I think Kershaw will dominate Phillie lineup but as you say will Dodgers hitters get theirs against Hammels? SportsNut kind of has me spooked off it but I definately lean Dodgers... Shit, not sure I will even have a play today.. Making my 2008 debut tonight over in the NFL forum.. May be my only play.

Still looking..:cheers:

Possibly I return the favor from yesterday ??

Not sure why Kershaw would dominant here when he couldnt at home . He was solid and has impressed even more in day starts but outside of the start @ DET all his road starts I think were at night but unsure about STL as it might have been in the day. Also how does Kershaw adjust to seeing the same lineup ? he is only 20.

I dont know how when your middle of the order is 3 stacked RHs Ludwick , Glaus and Pujols you struggle vs LHSP but for awhile they clearly did. Remember he faced STL in his ML debut and delivered a solid efort as well . Just as Philly has clearly struggled for awhile as well with the sticks. Seems they are slowly improving though.

Some things to think about IMO -

1- LAD flew East and played a Fri Night game followed by a Sat day game . Impossible to overcome ? Of course not but the 1st 2 days are when you feel out of sorts so think thats a plus for Philly .

2- LAD recently play - there play after the 7th inning I think is terrible lately . As some know Ilove this new LAD team its lineup is stacked and the SP is solid but the pen I just dont know about . Since Philly left town they managed to claw back and a tie a game vs MILW and lost in extras , the game Kershaw started he toed the line 8 hits in 6 but LAD led 5-1 to start the 9th and MILW tied it which LAD won b9th . The 1st COl game trailed 4-3 to start the 8th and allowed 4 runs to break it open and the 2nd COL game they led 3-2 after 7 but allowed runs in the 8th and 9th. Once could go back to there last bunch of road games they blew consecutive games @ SFG and also stumbled after the Crads blew a 4-0 9th inning lead and lost in extras. On the offensive side vs COL they stranded so many runners and did so early yesterday not taking advantage of MOB. They had 8 hits in 4 vs Francis and had just 3 runs plus 2 runners on each inn with less then 2 out , next day they get DeLaRosa and put up a 3 spot , Kendrick who was terrible in LAD and past 2 starts did his job effectively . Even MILW series they were stranding runners scored 5,3 and 7 made necessary by the pens blow up though.

3-the fact that LAD took all 4 most in close fashion means home field worth a ton but also Phillies a cocky team certainly what to avenge that and wipe it from meory.

4- LAD 5-15 L20 away games on SAT . Also dont hit well in day games and really only Manny has done so since his arrival . Loney and Kemp do have solid numbers as well but most of the rest just plain stats. Philly had some SAT issues losing I think 7 straight but winning the past 2 have Hamels who has struggled his past 2 Sat starts but gone 7-1.

5- Hamels was better then Kershaw on the road so why would he be better in the role reversal of home field advantage ? Sloppy 1st for him and allowed 1 run 3 hits later on started bya Pierre bunt and capped by a Manny single.

BIGGEST CONCERN- Hamels making a day start ....seems every bad start he has had came during the daytime not just 08 but previously.

As for price believe Hamels was -120 @ LAD and left up 8-3 ....would on that alone expect Hamels to be -180 so really the line is right where it should be . So no perception value IMO either .....

Interesting to see if Coste plays again as his offensive contributions are nice especially vs a LHP . You have solid numbers from 6 RHBs if you do Feliz , Werth , Pat the Bat , Victorino , Rollins ,Coste. Utley for a LH has solid numbers 269 12Hrs and we know Ryan Howard is a black hole vs a LH but still capable of hitting one out....In the day the Phillies have seen a dropoof offensively but still feature the long ball.

Just a bunch of tiny factors I see developing as in LAD regressing and Philly coming out of there funk . Mix in the pitching edge from inning 1 to 9 for Philly think they win here ....:cheers:

Thats a good thing if we both played the over. Hell they gave me +110 at 9 to take the over. I just had to play that over. Like you stated both pens are inconsistent. A big inning can happen at anytime. Lets get it sportsnut.:cheers:

+115 ...:cheers:

Thats the story of the Cubbies game 12 baserunners in 3.5 innings but scoreless . Looks doubtful that over hits without a big , big inning ...6 spot anyone ?

GL bro..3-0 after 2 pretty good sign

Thats the story of the Cubbies game 12 baserunners in 3.5 innings but scoreless . Looks doubtful that over hits without a big , big inning ...6 spot anyone ?

GL bro..3-0 after 2 pretty good sign
Get in the IN GAME. Big inning hopefully right here......

Dick HayHurst :

Doest look like the kid is in a good spot statistically...(only 2 spot starts so far) Expect 4 maybe 5 innings

<TABLE class=dataTableClass id=table_2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Home Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>2.51</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>23</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>46.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>41</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>16</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>60</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>0.81</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.234</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Away Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>5.30</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>23</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>37.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>43</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>23</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>22</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>12</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>38</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>0.82</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.289</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Day Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>5.74</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>11</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>15.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>20</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>10</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>10</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>0.57</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_6 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.294</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Night Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>3.29</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>35</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>68.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>64</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>26</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>25</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>25</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>84</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>0.90</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_7 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.250</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thinking about 1st INN Score Yes Prop , 1st 5 inn Over and game over:cheers:SFG ML as well

With SD & SF be aware that since the 1st meeting of 2008 the UNDER is 9-1 bewteen these two teams and the lone over courtesy of an extra inning GS in a 3-3 game ...

Played Florida. A little reluctant because of BC's angle. Still great ump. , better pitcher probably, a little better team. 2 of Volstad's road wins were after wins. Arizona still has a great combo. Absurd idiot coach and a third base coach hard to imagine. Last 20 at home Arizona 10-10. 3 wins each by Webb and Heren and 2 by Randy. GL

Played Florida. A little reluctant because of BC's angle. Still great ump. , better pitcher probably, a little better team. 2 of Volstad's road wins were after wins. Arizona still has a great combo. Absurd idiot coach and a third base coach hard to imagine. Last 20 at home Arizona 10-10. 3 wins each by Webb and Heren and 2 by Randy. GL

Yeah Tuck that has become a good approach . Play on the two aces and fade the rest with Unit and Davis taking turns putting up WINS even though UNIT has been consistetnly good he gets no run support and Davis has moments.....

Not sure about this myself as I havent looked at it closely but seems like a good approach ...

BOL

Philly ML - You know my reasons and my concerns made this a strong play for me . Small play on the RL .

Of interest and hate doing this because I did play the UND GS 147 runs( Cubbies look like an UNDER and that should even out the high scoring RSox game....combined totals 19.5 with home teams up 17-1 and if it lands on 20 runs bewteen them no harm ) but seems like a great spot for an over . The over just missed yesterday and took the Phillies to like 9-0-1 Under L10 at home. Now you get two good lineups with what I would call there "A" lineups facing the same SPs it did about 10 days ago . Hamels a history of is he is ever bad it will be in the day while Kershaw has a great day history but very limited track record on the road but has just 1 passed 6 innings recently = LAD pen ! Phillies pen very suspect as well if we get 6 or 6 + for Hamels till they get to Lidge who recently has been inconstitent IMO more health related..

Probably also playing the OVER for a medium play .....:cheers:

Emmel @ STL off a slugfest followed by a day game seems like the recipe for an UNDER . Even with Tee on the over and Even with questions surrounding the SP . Of the 2 teams only STL is hitting and huge outputs can be bad.......

So thinking UNDER or 1st 5 maybe even some sort of ATL play as I just have in my head they wont be swept as STL will take 2 of 3.......Past success is on Campiloo's side being away and in the day ....:cheers:

looking back @ yesterdays ATL-STL game seems like they Braves just punted the game .. Morton was bad , Nune comes in somewhat better . Then they try Ex yank Matt DeSalvo and he is awful , Boyer another disgraced Braves reliever no longer used in key spots and foolowed by Tavarez .....

Now you will say but the Cards were stroking ? Were they ?

All those bad pitchers and I see 26 hits , 18runs but 21 singles and 5 doubles ...to methats more reflective of bad pitching then good hitting . If they were locked in they would be ripping the ball from gap to gap and that doesnt appear to be what happened.......

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>> 5 Days Rest</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>3.17</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>54.0</TD><TD align=right>50</TD><TD align=right>20</TD><TD align=right>19</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>10</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>27</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.240</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thats Lohse on 6 days today...

<TABLE cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=bg2 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>Away</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2.13</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>55.0</TD><TD align=right>41</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>13</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>7</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>43</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>.214</TD></TR><TR class=bg3 vAlign=center align=right height=15><TD align=left>Day</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>2.63</TD><TD align=right>14</TD><TD align=right>8</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>51.1</TD><TD align=right>42</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>15</TD><TD align=right>3</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>9</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>38</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>0</TD><TD align=right>1</TD><TD align=right>.221</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thats Campillo on the road and in the day...

8 runs in his 1st 5 away starts totalling 33.1 innings and allowed 5 runs @ Zona in 6 + inn but also most came towards the end.....

played the UNDER and UNDER 1st 5 inn with a 1 unit play On ATL +1.5 -150 RL...the total is the stronger play but expect ATL to bounce back effort wise ...Campillo better away but at home 7 inn 7 h 2 r vs teh cards a month ago....:cheers:

I unloaded HEAVY on Chisox and Under 9. Thome is 0-10 against Kaz and kaz is certainly tough on lefties but jim is still a good hitter and im sure he is working on adjustments. swish is 3-18 against kaz but he is ridiculously hot and i think he can do damage. My play is pretty much on javy to continue his str8 up dominance, and hopefully the sox don't score 8-9 runs by themselves. GL all, especially SN. I saw that middle you had the other day in olympic hoops. that was nice..

I unloaded HEAVY on Chisox and Under 9. Thome is 0-10 against Kaz and kaz is certainly tough on lefties but jim is still a good hitter and im sure he is working on adjustments. swish is 3-18 against kaz but he is ridiculously hot and i think he can do damage. My play is pretty much on javy to continue his str8 up dominance, and hopefully the sox don't score 8-9 runs by themselves. GL all, especially SN. I saw that middle you had the other day in olympic hoops. that was nice..

Actually tried parlaying that went OTB though ...have the 1st 5 inn UNDER though 4.5 runs ....hoping for 4-2 ...Sox left alot of opps yesterday starnded and that usually doesnt correct it self quickly plus its Kazmir ....:cheers:

@SN, I feel TB is starting to get overvalued now that they are hot like the Angels were. I admit I've been burned a couple times thinking they can't do shit w/o crawford and longoria. It was a bad mentality because teams (in every sport) usually play well when their stars go out for a short time at the beginning, but of course they cannot sustain what the all star did and i think TB will soon be good fade material. Pitchers and defense will keep them in games so maybe unders will be in order soon as well. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Carl Pavano .....

<TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 4px; MARGIN-BOTTOM: 4px; WIDTH: 100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="VERTICAL-ALIGN: top"><TABLE class=dataTableClass id=table_1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=headerRow><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Date</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">OPP</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">W</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ERA</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SV</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">IP</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">H</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ER</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">BB</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SO</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 45px" align=right>Aug 07</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 70px" align=middle>AKR</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>0.00</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3.2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 45px" align=right>Aug 12</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 70px" align=middle>BOW</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>10.38</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>4.1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 45px" align=right>Aug 17</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 70px" align=middle>@REA</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>1.50</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow highlightRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 45px" align=right>Totals</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 70px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>3.86</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD><TD class=adCell style="BORDER-RIGHT: #000000 2px solid; BORDER-TOP: #000000 2px solid; BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(/images/ads/player/player_ad.gif); VERTICAL-ALIGN: top; BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; WIDTH: 205px; BORDER-BOTTOM: #000000 2px solid; BACKGROUND-REPEAT: no-repeat; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #000000"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class=dataTableClass id=table_2 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=titleRow><TD colSpan=18>Splits: (Current team only)</TD></TR><TR class=headerRow><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">Entire Season</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">W</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">L</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ERA</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">G</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">GS</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">CG</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SHO</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SV</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">IP</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">H</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">R</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">ER</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">HR</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">BB</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">SO</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">GO/AO</TD><TD style="TEXT-ALIGN: center">AVG</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Starter</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>3.86</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>14.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>1.23</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_0 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.259</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>vs Left</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>9.00</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>6.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>1.75</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_1 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.304</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>vs Right</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>0.00</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle></TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>8.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>1.00</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_2 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.226</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Home Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>5.63</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>8.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>8</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>5</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>2</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>7</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>1.43</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_3 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.258</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow even"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Away Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>1.50</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>6.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>1.00</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_4 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.261</TD></TR><TR class="dataRow odd"><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 120px" align=left>Night Games</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>1</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 33px" align=middle>3.86</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>14.0</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>14</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>6</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>3</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 20px" align=middle>13</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 36px" align=middle>1.23</TD><TD class=dataCell id=cell_5 style="WIDTH: 24px" align=middle>.259</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not so bad the 1 start that looks bad always hard to say for sure w/o the boxscore. He could have just got whacked around as he was tiring ..

Finally found it.......

Bowie Top 1st

• Sebastien Boucher homers (8) on a fly ball to center field.
  • Carlos Rojas singles on a ground ball to third baseman Chris Malec.
  • Nolan Reimold grounds into a force out, pitcher Carl Pavano to second baseman Kevin Russo. Carlos Rojas out at 2nd. Nolan Reimold to 1st.
  • Matt Wieters triples (1) on a fly ball to center fielder Austin Jackson. Nolan Reimold scores.
  • Ryan Finan strikes out swinging.
  • Jeff Nettles flies out to right fielder James Cooper.
Trenton Bottom 1st

• Reegie Corona grounds out, catcher Matt Wieters to first baseman Ryan Finan.
  • Colin Curtis triples (3) on a fly ball to center fielder Sebastien Boucher.
  • Austin Jackson lines out to second baseman Carlos Rojas.
  • Chris Malec strikes out swinging.
Bowie Top 2nd

• Mike Rodriguez called out on strikes.
  • Jonathan Tucker singles on a fly ball to right fielder James Cooper.
  • Blake Davis grounds out, pitcher Carl Pavano to first baseman Cody Ehlers. Jonathan Tucker to 2nd.
  • Sebastien Boucher strikes out swinging.
Trenton Bottom 2nd

• P. J. Pilittere pops out to first baseman Ryan Finan in foul territory.
  • Francisco Cervelli walks.
  • Cody Ehlers doubles (25) on a fly ball to center fielder Sebastien Boucher. Francisco Cervelli scores.
  • Kevin Russo grounds out, pitcher Bradley Bergesen to first baseman Ryan Finan. Cody Ehlers to 3rd.
  • James Cooper grounds out, third baseman Jeff Nettles to first baseman Ryan Finan.
Bowie Top 3rd

• Carlos Rojas pops out to shortstop Reegie Corona.
  • Nolan Reimold hit by pitch.
  • Matt Wieters grounds into double play, first baseman Cody Ehlers to shortstop Reegie Corona. Nolan Reimold out at 2nd.
Trenton Bottom 3rd

• Reegie Corona doubles (21) on a line drive to right fielder Nolan Reimold.
  • Colin Curtis grounds out, second baseman Carlos Rojas to first baseman Ryan Finan. Reegie Corona to 3rd.
  • Austin Jackson strikes out swinging.
  • Chris Malec grounds out, second baseman Carlos Rojas to first baseman Ryan Finan.
Bowie Top 4th

• Ryan Finan flies out to left fielder Colin Curtis.
  • Jeff Nettles flies out to right fielder James Cooper.
  • Mike Rodriguez singles on a ground ball to right fielder James Cooper.
  • Jonathan Tucker grounds out, pitcher Carl Pavano to first baseman Cody Ehlers.
Trenton Bottom 4th

• P. J. Pilittere flies out to right fielder Nolan Reimold.
  • Francisco Cervelli singles on a line drive to left fielder Jonathan Tucker.
  • Cody Ehlers flies out to left fielder Jonathan Tucker.
  • Kevin Russo grounds out, first baseman Ryan Finan to pitcher Bradley Bergesen.
Bowie Top 5th

• Blake Davis hit by pitch.
  • Sebastien Boucher homers (9) on a fly ball to center field. Blake Davis scores.
  • Carlos Rojas grounds out, shortstop Reegie Corona to first baseman Cody Ehlers.
  • Nolan Reimold doubles (28) on a fly ball to left fielder Colin Curtis.
  • Pitcher Change: Jhonny Nunez replaces Carl Pavano.
1st 4 inning 5h 2 runs which most of came in the 1st inn and same guy hit 2 Hrs......

Still only Double AA though....:cheers:

@SN, I feel TB is starting to get overvalued now that they are hot like the Angels were. I admit I've been burned a couple times thinking they can't do shit w/o crawford and longoria. It was a bad mentality because teams (in every sport) usually play well when their stars go out for a short time at the beginning, but of course they cannot sustain what the all star did and i think TB will soon be good fade material. Pitchers and defense will keep them in games so maybe unders will be in order soon as well. Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

Agree with you. I think the mistake thats common to make with all situational angles is trying to predict when it will happen , occur or reverse course rather then let it happen and expect it to follow that course in the immediate future . Sort of like bottomfishing in equities markets . Thinking something is off priced , over sold , whatever and jumping in and buying it ( in our case fading it) rather then allowing it establish a bottom then buy ( where we may lose 1 or 2 plays getting ahead of ourselves despite being on the right track and worse maybe give up on it because we lost a couple plays already )

Sometimes I am real good at picking the right moment when something will reverse course and others I get ahead of myself...slippery slope ...

As for TB there are a few things I guess we can think about it. First they have never been in a pennant race so with only some vets sprinkled in that have we dont know how they handle it . Not sure about unders so much but undertand of course 2 missing bats is an issue . I just wonder if there SP wil lhold up and really more about the pen. It did such a phenomenal job for so long its just hard to sustainnear perfection and you wonder if the workloads catch up ....Percival's experience is definetly a plus thats lost ......

I agree it will be interesting to see how when the tougher teams lineup how they react and my mindset is like yours...All in all there lineup is still decent if they produce as some guys are very streak prone but they have upside i believe....

GL:cheers:

Interested in Oakland tonight but must see line ups. General concept here is find an edge. Oakland 3-7 last 10. Seattle 2-8. Seattle effectively no pen. Oakland sitting rested with
Saarloos era .159
Devine era 0.83
Ziegler era 0.41
all rested is huge but need to see if Cust and Ellis play. See no disadvantage in starters in fact maybe an edge.

^^^

Jarrod Washburn enters with a 5-13 mark on the season (4.95 ERA), having lost four straight starts while posting a 7.36 ERA. He's allowed 28 hits and nine walks in just 22 innings over those starts and in 10 home starts this year, has a 5.50 ERA with the Mariners going 2-8...

Eveland, in the four starts prior to him getting sent down to the minors, allowed 28 hits, 13 walks and 20 ERs over 17 innings for a 10.59 ERA. He had made it past the fifth inning in just ONE of those starts.

He was sent to the minors and had 3 triple a starts. 19 innings 6 runs, 21 strikeouts and 4 walks. Willing to play from there vs Washburn.

Seattle can hit a little better than TAAA...But can see the A's put some runs up. 6-3 Oakland?!

Over is 7-2 in SEA last 9 on grass.

SEA are 2-8 in their last 10 games on grass.

Since joining Seattle in 2006, the left-hander is 1-4 with a 4.97 ERA in eight starts against the A’s.

He went 3-0 with a 2.57 ERA in three starts with the River Cats to earn his way back to the majors.

“It wasn’t my favorite thing that’s happened to me, but I feel like I did a pretty decent job of taking advantage of the opportunity to work on some things,” he told Oakland’s official Web site.

Angels are a streaky team, gotta lean to the under with a talented rookie opposition on the mound that they face for a first time. Until the angels show me something consistent on offense again, its going to be hard for me to bet anything other then under..

Sea@ Oak -

Basically youhave 2 of the worst teams vs LHSP in the game . Washburn seems burnt out after his long streak. He repeatedly starts falling apart recently in the middle innings . Eveland was pretty solid about 75% of the time and then his last few starts really just feel apart...

I agree with you guys Oak better lineup , SP and pen....

Might look UNDER @ least 1st 5 innings .....Thing I hate is Washburn pitched a real good game @ Oak vs Eveland should have won but Eveland survived a few rallies and A;s got some timely hits...that was a while back but hate SP rematches that sort had the wrong outcome based on actual performance . Eveland also won 4-3 @ Safeco already ........

:cheers:

What Fucking brutal beat @ Milw....1st 5 inn under ....

3-0 b5th 2 out no one on ...of course a walk starts it all , single , double single- BUSTED...

Bullpen implosion from the ChiSox to ruin my bet! 4 runs in the 8th!?!? Damn!

If I showed you every play I had today and what my record stands at right now and you look at 4 or 5 losses I have out of 25 or so plays so far yor eyes would pop out of your head if I explained what busted it.....I can just never enjoy a good day....Oh and the Sox implosion was an 18 UNIT swing for me ...busted 2 parlays and the ML

Though I actually just caught a break finally !

Thought Jags were gonna blow the 1st H and dont know how they didnt ...-1.5 lead 10-0 with 6 to play of course TB goes right down field gets a TD , kicks it back to Jax nothing and punt , TB drives it right down the field and I guess they missed a 20yd FG or time expired .......

So you are avoiding the game? Seem unclear as to a side play there.

I had planned to thinking I was gonna cash my 1st 5 under @ Pitt and possibly the game Under as well . Since thats blown guess I have to look at closer . Have Hous ML and +1.5 pending and some others in the MLB plus Car and small play on Jax ML in the NFL...Just waiting for lineups ...be back shortly:cheers:

Like the under in LAA...4-0-2 under this season when they meet.
Under is 16-6-2 in LAA last 24 Sat. games

Good Luck gents on the UNDER . Almost pulled the trigger but 2 painful beats really almost 3 on those UNDAs have me at arm's distance ..I didnt touch a play actually 1 prop pending

After further review would say I prefer Seattle actually and still like the UNDER.

It's great Eveland got it together @ AAA but do so did Gorzelanny and that didnt work out that well either . His 2 starts vs Sea were so-so yet he managed to lead OAK to (2) 4-3 wins . The last Washburn clearly outpitched him in OAK . Although Wash is better away and has had some great succcess @ OAK still like SEA.

Think its 6-15 away vs LHSP for Oak with 15 x scoring 3 or less . Looking @ Wash he actually had 2 starts where he was solid for a few innings and fell apart in the 5th vs Balt and @ Vhicago last time out . Other then that really dont see much to complain about ......SEA is 13-27 vs LHSP all seasom

History vs Washburn is in his favor...have at something like 12-74 vs him ...Eveland allowed some hits like 12-32 but 11 singles but bullpen for SEA a hedache always...

Leans;

SEA ML
1st 5 under
UNDER 8.5-check runs scored for the day think the GS is going under and its set at 147 so if it makes this total in play would probably add the UND....

Thoughts ??:cheers:

King Felix deals tmrw and with a LH Meyer opposing wouldnt say he is automatic for me after his last outing....

Also interested in 1st score of game Mariners and maybe to a lesser degree 1st inn score but rather the Mariner prop...

Well I just hit LAA 1st score of the game Prop and have done well today with these (either 1st score Or 1st inn YES there will be a score ). So buyer beware as I am 7-0 on these so far ....

Sea 1st SCore of game Prop

Leaning SEA 1st 5 inn ML and possible ML . Not sure I want to mess with a total but check yesterdays starters Gio allowed 4 runs only 2 earned in 5 and the other kid allwoed 1 so it was the pens who really failed.....:cheers:

I tried the first half under only. Had already indicated I felt I needed at least one of those players in the game. GL

Why not-

Sea1st 5 ML
Under 1st 5 4.5 both .75 units

Parlayed SEA ML to UND 8.5 risk.50unit

Plus the prop I mentioned....:cheers:

Back