Saturday MLB Discussion

and Maddux @ Coors isnt pretty from what I recall.

Did you find these stats, SN?

If this is the case, it is contrary to what I would reason. I would think a high GB% pitcher like Maddux should hold his own in the park with thin air that carries flyballs. I'm not betting this game but I am interested in Maddux @ Coors now that you mention it.

Think you have to tip your hat to LAA . Great job adjusting at the plate IMO. Terrible job by Pudge , dude just loves breaking balls and they LAA goes up there sitting on it. Think the HR off Edwar was a changeup down away that Vlad waited on and only he could hit out but impressive approach if it was indeed a change. Just really terrible job by Pudge really this all is his fault because he gave LAA life and they ran with it. Tough losing an UNDER when 0-0 after 5 and you have 9 runs to play but shit happens and at least I had teh 1st 5 under .....

7PM notes-

Redding hit in the thigh with a line drive on Thursday says he is okay but didnt sound convinving that it didnt bother him.

Snell left @ Chi with a tight back and waited till Wed to throw a side session. keep that in mind....

Just heads up:cheers:

just got back from the LAA game! That was really crazy in the 8th, had a huge bet on the ML so that was nice.

Like the under in ATL, as snakes have their stopper on the mound off a crappy outing. Jair respectable as well...

I tried hitting up NYM ML and -1.5 RL last sec and it went off the board. Olsen just had not ever been even solid really vs NYM....sort of useless IMO now ...

Contreras down already in CHI must have reaggravated something ...

Think you have to tip your hat to LAA . Great job adjusting at the plate IMO. Terrible job by Pudge , dude just loves breaking balls and they LAA goes up there sitting on it. Think the HR off Edwar was a changeup down away that Vlad waited on and only he could hit out but impressive approach if it was indeed a change. Just really terrible job by Pudge really this all is his fault because he gave LAA life and they ran with it. Tough losing an UNDER when 0-0 after 5 and you have 9 runs to play but shit happens and at least I had teh 1st 5 under .....

at times I thought how much the current Halos team reminded me of the Yankees with their plate discipline. The Yanks were just too free swinging tonight, more like they're in a HR derby than an actual game trying to beat Lackey with discipline. The Yanks tend to show that face of theirs every once in a while and it's not a pretty site.

The Angels really are the most well covered team in baseball right now.

I tried hitting up NYM ML and -1.5 RL last sec and it went off the board. Olsen just had not ever been even solid really vs NYM....sort of useless IMO now ...

Contreras down already in CHI must have reaggravated something ...

I was counting on that as well, that the Mets would get through Olsen, so I took the over. We'll see.

Barry Bonds came on the field at the SFO pregame and said something like, its too bad im not in uniform today, because i'd beat you guys.(LAD) And i will again some day..

haha

I actually do LOVE Barry Bonds ....wish he didnt have such a chip on his shoulder but that was clearly formed as child watching and seeing how his father and Willie Mays were treated by the "game" & the powers that be .....

Barry needs to shed some weight and muscle though or just DH . A travesty no one will give him a contract IMO...

olsen has just had a bad night tonight.. defense usually lets him down but tonight its been all him

the fish let me down tonight.. thought they would take 2/3 from the mets... its going to be a brutal week for the fish coming up... not sure what to expect tomorrow

KC looks to cost me a 4 team parlay unless they come up with 3 runs ...

60 to win 470
Balt ML , Boston ML , Philly -1.5 and KC +1.5 RL

plus the 100 to get 70 I have seperate ....

another nice 700 swing ......

Back