Saturday MLB Discussion

sn what u think about the under in AZ? eddings behind the dish with what seems to be potential cannon fodder pitching on the kc side..

I think TWO tired teams should certainly help this under but KC 's pen and 3 straight extras for Zona scares me. :cheers:Still looking though initial glimpse

Actually TB that will probably be an over play .......@ Zona

102 degrees ...

<TABLE border=1><TBODY><TR><TD class=mbt width=100><CENTER>TONIGHT</CENTER></TD><TD class=mbt width=100><CENTER>TOMORROW</CENTER></TD><TD class=mbt width=100><CENTER>TOMORROW</CENTER></TD><TD class=mbt width=100><CENTER>MONDAY</CENTER></TD><TD class=mbt width=100><CENTER>TUESDAY</CENTER></TD><TD class=mbt width=100><CENTER>WEDNESDAY</CENTER></TD></TR><TR><TD class=mbt>High: 105°F
Low: 75°F
34.gif

</TD><TD class=mbt>High: 105°F
Low: 76°F
30.gif

Low: 76°F
33.gif

Low: 83°F
30.gif

</TD><TD class=mbt>High: 106°F
Low: 81°F
30.gif

</TD><TD class=mbt>High: 106°F
Low: 79°F
30.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Not sure if thats accurate though.....but CBS says 108 !!!!!

Thinking we see ZONA tear them open......everything is going right for them ...KC just playing out of the suitcases as I mentioned @ Chi , @ NYY , back home vs Texas and now @ Zona....the pens could also hurt for Zona after 3 straight extra inning games ...

KC's pen not looking good IMO with Yabuta and Ramirez having pitched 5 of the last 7 days . Mahay has gone in 4 of them. Gobble hasnt pitched because he was ineffective when he did....they cut Tomko . So youhave Rosa and Fulchino in the middle or you ask more from Hovechar or you go back to the well with guys you hav ebeen running out there alot lately ......

Also the 1-0 factor . Seems like alot of recent 1-0 games turn to slugfests the next day . Recently it happened with Col and SF .......

Expecting some offense here . Hovechar like Davis the unexpected PUBLIC win and good start @ NYY. Still his numbers on 5 days are not very good this year . The middle of the lineup fpr Texas will be key .....

Playing 1st 5 INN over and Over 8.5 game...:shake:mayeb Zona -1.5 RL

BTW only made 3 plays @ 7 was trying not force so passed on my leans off BALT and Under , real strong leans to CLE ML and Over 9 , Under @ Milwaukee , Under @ WSox .....

Played only Twins ML and +1.5 RL plus over 9.5 NYY +110...

adding those overs @ Zona...maybe Zona -1.5

Also CBS say WIND is blowing 10 MPH/ West which according to the CHART sticked here that means out to LF....

Taking a chance with Texas and over 9.5 as well. Figure we could see delays and interruptions all night . Opposite of what I played yesterday because Texas just a differnt lineup vs RHP and fell to 2-9 vs LH away ...these pens are a headache for both and losing either starter could be an adventure

2 solid Under teams, and a solid Under pitcher going in LAA tonight.

Ump 46-29 to Over since 05.

Santana's worst performance at home this season (4 ERs in 6 inn) came in his only IL game, was also his most expensive outing as a Fav in any start.

Game 1 was the 1st time in 14 games LAA has been held to less than 3 runs.

ATL is throwing this Morton guy to the wolves earlier than they would like, but injuries have forced their hand. ATL has also just busted a decent losing streak, I see no reason why'd they be content to lay down like a bitch as a result.

Wind blowing out

small bet on Over 8.5

Santana on 6 days rest not as effective either but in fairness most of those have been away except that LAD start at home.

Wasnt much I liked outside of over 7 @ SFG ...two lineups with few holes.....not crazy about the pens...

then just took small chances with a bunch ...

1st inn score LAA , 1st 5 inn ML Atlanta , under 4.5 1st 5 @ LAA , SFG +1.5 RL ...basically made a parlay out of those using game totals and the dogs +1.5 RL...all 1/2 to 3/4 plays ...

GL

1st 5 Under @ TB hit and now my parlay just hit TB ML and Under 9.5 ....

Plus KC 4-2 aftre 3 innings so that 1st 5 inn over 4.5 has hit..

Last game ....

Uninteresting in many ways ...

Bedard used to be exceptional on more then normal rest but this year not really the case . His 2nd start and 3rd start are tough to weigh both pushed back with the latter cause of a DL stint . The 2 starts pitching on 6 days @ Yankee Stadium and home vs LAA were terrible..which today is the same ....

Clippard who knows what to expect this guy actually was good on the road as a Yankee.

Thinking over , 1st 5 over and 1st inn score props ....not sure I want to gamble with Bedard here at 2 to 1 in a situation he hasnt pitched well in and off 2 subpar starts....

Over @ Arizona in the 5th inning hit both 1st 5 over and game over ...happy I didnt stay with my Zona lean . When I looked at it just didnt seem right price was so passed...good layoff for once

Nats on 5-17 in game 2 's and 2-8 after wins ....

its SEA ML maybe even RL here as Nats pen may be spent as well.....

mussina pitched well again and the yanks might be ready to go on a little run

My thoughts precisely . They finally get 3 games over 500 , they won a tough game yesterday after the late morning arrival , they shake off a 3-0 defecit today . All signs pointing to it and whatever happens tmrw really wont change much as I think they can shake off losses rather quickly now and if they win fuels the fire....also though Houston is cold as hell right now have been for awhile...

My thoughts precisely . They finally get 3 games over 500 , they won a tough game yesterday after the late morning arrival , they shake off a 3-0 defecit today . All signs pointing to it and whatever happens tmrw really wont change much as I think they can shake off losses rather quickly now and if they win fuels the fire....also though Houston is cold as hell right now have been for awhile...

they have san diego next and rivera has been given a break, joba appears to be somewhat filling the new role, and even farnsworth and ramirex have to come away bolstered. not to mention the job molina has done.

i never mind losing when i know it's going to help me win in the long run

It really wasnt a bad play on houston . I could understand why people really saw value in it . The Yanks compared to years past have role players with alot of potential and the idea to go with younger , unproven talent is paying rewards . Farnsworth if he didnt hang sliders and walks guys at crucial times might even be having an excellent season to date . Veras and Ramirez are real key . As is Ohlendorf so he can do what Albers and Cormier do for Balt when the SP struggles.Still could use a LH out there and I learned Molina is a great backup catcher when he is asked to play everyday his holes show and he probably wears down not being in good shape.

I actually think its funny how people went from excitement in Joba's 1st start to being suprised he is doing well. Primary concern is his arm holding IMO going from different roles . Dont mean you being suprised just generally

We are seeing alot of pens overwokrd this past 7-10 days and they are beginning to fall apart late in games ...

Good thing is hit a small prop play 1st inn score @ SEA but it wasnt how I expected ....ML and RL pending for 1 unit each....

Good shit BC. I was leaning that way and talked myself into the opposite because I felt Morton was going to exceed expectations...didnt really cost me anything but would have done well in this game as I played ATL 1st 5 ML..GL

NOTE TO SELF :

BULLPENS OVERWORKED

Leading to HUGE amounts of runs after the 7th innings should be bad tmrw as well. Mondays OFF day NEEDED....

so far 36 runs scored in the 7th inning or after (granted some xtra inning affairs )

Back