Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
played HOU u8.5 with Fletcher

leans from the BOL open:
WAS u7
OAK u7.5
SF +140: Pattillo

on the radar:
DET o7
BAL +107 (so low, Keuchel is gonna get smacked with public money)
PIT +140 (should move up)
MIA +120 (telling)
SF o7: Pattillo

not sure who got scratched in the SF game?

post-open leans:
PIT +145: Cooper
OAK u7.5
WAS u7

on the radar:
BOS o9

I have interest in deGrom..he hasn't been seeen by the phils and I'm not a fan of kendrick. he should be 1-2 but the pen effed it up for him..marathon game as well..
not going to overthink that Cincy line...superior pitcher, I know their offense is poop for the most part, but mesoraco got it going tonight and he's the cog to that offense even with Votto in the line up

and the over in detroit, smyly being hit around and young is slowly regressing to his normal form...7.5 is not a high enough number for these two teams and starters..hopefully cano is back in the line up

updated leans:
PIT +146: Cooper (gonna wait on this one and hope it climbs all day, don't like the good pen being used b2b nights)
DET o7.5: Estabrook

on the radar:
BOS o9: Woodring (need to check injuries/availability)

and the over in detroit, smyly being hit around and young is slowly regressing to his normal form...7.5 is not a high enough number for these two teams and starters..hopefully cano is back in the line up

game is in SEA which hurts our over lean, but maybe not too much. Young is awful and Smyly stopped throwing strikes. Don't like SEA vs LHP, but if they don't have to swing it won't matter

Gotta think Cano comes back

I have interest in deGrom..he hasn't been seeen by the phils and I'm not a fan of kendrick. he should be 1-2 but the pen effed it up for him..marathon game as well..
not going to overthink that Cincy line...superior pitcher, I know their offense is poop for the most part, but mesoraco got it going tonight and he's the cog to that offense even with Votto in the line up

mets are a mess and it starts with the bullpen, can't imagine they put up good nights like tonight to hang around b2b

really like Cumpton to keep PIT in it and they do have good arms besides Melancon/Grilli in the BP, however Melancon only worked 3 days in a row twice last year and Grilli once (would expect Hurdle uses Melancon before Grilli because he's been slowly working Grilli back in from the DL)

Definitely agree unless Seattle goes out and gets another bat and pitcher. Walker should be up soon though

I'm stalking walker for fantasy, but I don't think pitching is the problem (of course replacing young in the rotation will help but hitting is the issue)

I'm stalking walker for fantasy, but I don't think pitching is the problem (of course replacing young in the rotation will help but hitting is the issue)
i have walker on my dl just sitting there, nabbed him up and just let him sit on my dl but my pitching in fantasy already goes deep..that being said - you need to replace maurer and young and walker will be huge for them if he lives up to his hype and avoids injury...

they need some righties in that lineup and losing Hart earlier doesn't help, but as it was mentioned, Zunino was their only righty at the dish last night

E SANTANA is 1-9 (-9.5 Units) against the money line in May games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

and

TURNER is 8-1 (+8.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

[TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEDD, align: center"]ERVIN SANTANA vs. MIAMI [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD][TABLE="width: 100%"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]SANTANA is 0-2 when starting against MIAMI with an ERA of 5.95 and a WHIP of 1.729.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]His team's record is 0-4 (-6.7 units) in these starts[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

HAMMEL is 9-3 (+7.3 Units) against the money line in road games after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

HAMMEL is 10-4 (+8.4 Units) against the money line in road games in day games over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEDD, align: center"]JASON HAMMEL vs. MILWAUKEE [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]HAMMEL is 4-0 when starting against MILWAUKEE with an ERA of 2.25 and a WHIP of 1.219.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

MILWAUKEE is 13-24 (-15.3 Units) against the money line in home games in day games over the last 2 seasons.

MCCARTHY is 2-9 (-8.2 Units) against the money line in all games this season. (Team's Record)

<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupHeader, bgcolor: #EEEEDD, align: center"]JOHNNY CUETO vs. ARIZONA [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]CUETO is 5-1 when starting against ARIZONA with an ERA of 2.98 and a WHIP of 1.110.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: matchupCells Text, bgcolor: #F6F6F6"]His team's record is 6-1 (+5.2 units) in these starts[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

TILLMAN is 7-1 (+7.4 Units) against the money line in road games this season. (Team's Record)

TILLMAN is 13-4 (+9.8 Units) against the money line after a loss over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

TEXAS is 8-2 (+7.7 Units) against the money line in road games in day games this season.

WASHINGTON is 5-11 (-12.3 Units) against the money line in home games when playing on Saturday over the last 2 seasons.

WASHINGTON is 9-16 (-11.9 Units) against the money line after a win this season.

Locked in:

Mets 2.03
Miami over 7.5 @ 1.81
Cincy@ 1.97
Red Sox over 8.5 @ 2.09
Tigers Over 7.5 @ 1.89
Cleveland Over 8.5 @2.02

played HOU u8.5 with Fletcher

leans from the BOL open:
WAS u7
OAK u7.5
SF +140: Pattillo

on the radar:
DET o7
BAL +107 (so low, Keuchel is gonna get smacked with public money)
PIT +140 (should move up)
MIA +120 (telling)
SF o7: Pattillo
That O's price is ridiculous

Baltimore ML @ 2.21

E SANTANA is 1-9 (-9.5 Units) against the money line in May games over the last 2 seasons. (Team's Record)

and

TURNER is 8-1 (+8.0 Units) against the money line in home games after a loss over the last 3 seasons. (Team's Record)

anyone have stats with this umpire?
leaning the under

<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: TSN2"]Umpire[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]G[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]WHIP[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]ERA[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]IP[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]H[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]R[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]ER[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]BB[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]KO[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]HR[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]BB %[/TH]
[TH="class: TSN2, align: center"]Strike %[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TSN5"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: TSN1"]Q. Wolcott[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]11[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]1.28[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]3.78[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]195.0[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]17.2[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]8.8[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]7.5[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]5.5[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]15.5[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]1.9[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]35.3[/TD]
[TD="class: TSN1"]64.7[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

I hate when baseball players are stupid. Yankees don't score with having the bases loaded and 0 outs. Correia couldn't throw a strike. Just pathetic.

That first inning was just ridiculous. Gave Correia so much confidence when he was practically about to be pulled

Big Yankee fan here, this game just smelled funny glad I laid off

I hate when baseball players are stupid. Yankees don't score with having the bases loaded and 0 outs. Correia couldn't throw a strike. Just pathetic.

inexcusable.

The MLB average scoring runners from 3rd with 1 out is 51%, which is also embarrassing

Locked in:

Mets 2.03
Miami over 7.5 @ 1.81
Cincy@ 1.97
Red Sox over 8.5 @ 2.09
Tigers Over 7.5 @ 1.89
Cleveland Over 8.5 @2.02

That O's price is ridiculous

Baltimore ML @ 2.21

Thank you

adding: Boston ML @ 1.99, Boston TT Over 4 @ 1.91...

anybody have any ideas with the a's/angels?...milone is made for that park and skaggs isn't very impressive, but at the same time i'm very down on milone...

Back