Saturday lines and discussion

Thanks Bet and same to you ..crap call on Memphis guess I should have thought Dallas was ripe for a LOSS after surving terrible 1st Halfs at home vs Mimmy and Philly . If ever memphis was going to beat Dallas this was a great spot not based on Memphis play but Dallas recnt struggles...oh well ...

Thinking LAL later but not sure they had the terrible ATS losing streak and terrible DD chalk trend that has clearly ended IMO and well to balance out they are going to need to cover as DD favs...Drop in Portland minus Roy struggling on offense now on the road after LAL found a way to thump Utah then rally when they let Utah back in ...:cheers:

No 2nd Plays @ NYK would obviously say I Like NYK and over cause thats what I have pending and the 2nd H lines are 1 pt lower then the full game lines on each..

Minus Q the Knicks are 17-31 and 6/10 from three ..he is playing hurt though but 1/12 slow down or relax ..he wants this bad I think

Actually scratch that Port starting slow lately L5 to NO , Lby 10 to Bost and even by 2 to Tor with Roy laying -2.5 and LAL fast vs Utah ...

Played :
1st Q LAL -3.5 (120)
1st H LAL -6.5 (160)
LAL -11 (200)

GL:cheers:

5 games all home dogs won and 4 SU the other lost by 1 in the last 20 seconds ...home chalk ??

Make LAL -11(280) based on that great revealation...lol

Rick Fox just said on the Lakers pre-game that he's a little worried about tonight and that he "doesn't like the energy."

im on the under tonight...no roy and a cocky ass laker team that looks over teams they shouldnt be

There is this interesting article in La Times i read the other day (http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-spw-lakersqa3-2009jan03,0,5170647.story) that basically states the following : 'The way Phil Jackson has set it up, Walton gets the team going in the first and third quarters with his passing, while Ariza clamps down defensively and adds his finishing burst on offense in the second and fourth quarters."

Considering the matchups(will walton be on batum and ariza on outlaw(although ariza on outlaw i see big mismatch in lakers favour)?) and all u think this warrants a small try on 1stq over and 2nd quarter under ? I actualy think Portland won't be able to keep up with them but not sure how the game will unfold.

betman, ariza turns it over with ill advised "assists" and shitty 3's at times. Good point though, pace should probably be higher when he is in.

Was reading many complaints about Outlaw lately, like shot selection, passing , ball stolen on his possession not enough driving ...

Good stuff fellas ...

Nothing is really going to change my opinion . If LAL wins big in the 1st H then I will hedge the game play ...

Under 200 (80)
Under Blazers 94 -115 (40) TT:cheers:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspsctnhdln>Portland 24, LA Lakers 19 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=7></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Preview - Box Score - GameChannel - Recap

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD> (20-13)
</TD><TD width=370><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ysptblbdr2><TABLE class=ysptblclbg3 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=15 height=1></TD></TR><TR align=middle bgColor=#dedec6><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD width=10 height=18> </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>1</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>2</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>3</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class=yspscores width=25>4</TD><TD class=yspwhitebg width=1 rowSpan=5></TD><TD class="yspscores total" align=right width=35>Total</TD><TD class=yspscores width=65></TD><TD class=ysptblbdr2 width=1 rowSpan=5></TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=13 height=1></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>Portland </TD><TD class=yspscores>24</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>24 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>End </TD></TR><TR class=yspwhitebg><TD colSpan=2></TD><TD colSpan=8 height=1></TD><TD class=ysptblclbg6 colSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=ysptblclbg5 align=middle><TD width=10 height=23></TD><TD class="yspscores team" align=left>LA Lakers </TD><TD class=yspscores>19</TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class=yspscores> </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>19 </TD><TD class="ysptblclbg6 total" align=right>1st </TD></TR><TR class=ysptblbdr2><TD colSpan=15 height=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=3></TD></TR><TR><TD class=yspscores vAlign=top align=right colSpan=2>TV: FSW, FXW </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Yeah odd trend...

Good head's up Spiderman . Cant argue with 9 1st Quarter turnovers that seems like a focus and motivation issue to me .

What can you do I change my mind and it wins I curse myself so had to ride it out . Unfortunately my original point was Portland's best chances were in the 1st H then I saw the last few games ...Oh well ...nature of the best its RISK Assessment over and over and over .....

LAL go their act together in the 2nd Quarter ...

2nd Half :
Over 101 (120) dont like my under plays so unless its lands on 201 I am okay ..

LAL -8 (240)

Over 101 (80) normal play on the total

Good Luck.....:cheers:

As crazy as the stats look ...

my take is

LAL -6 turnovers , -6 in offensive rebounds

LAL -18 in shot attempts and +12 in FT attempts ...

Well 12 Ft attempts essentially is 6 shots / possessions so that -18 is now -12 then -6 turnovers they have 6 less possessions and with the differnce in offensive boards the possessions are equal ...but the 1st Q is what caused the lopsided look of it ...

Was considering first those turnover for Lakers. One of Portland's big men might be in fould trouble by the end of third. Great to be on the same side with you w/o checking. Bol :cheers:

LAL 100-86 ...

butchered that game some would have done well justplaying LAL game and sticking on the under but +112 is okay . Just to much at risk for that ...:cheers:

Congrats Bet!

1.05 Monday

YTD: -670 , +1935 , +800 , today ?

Spurs 1st Quarter -1 (120)
Spurs 1st Half -1.5 -115 (80)
Spurs -3 -120 (200)ML -165(80)
Under 191 Milw (160)
Under 91 TT Raps -115 (80)
Under 182 Heat (120)
Kings +5 (160) ML +180(40)
1st H Kings +2.5 +100 (120)
Nuggets -9 (240)
1st H Nuggets -5 -115 (120)
Over 220 GSW (200)
Over 112.5 1st H GSW(80)

Had to rush today so not sure I did enough due diligence ...
Spurs basically payback plays a role here and Und 17-2 L19 ...look at the H vs A for these teams

Tor looks horthanded and MILW has played solid defense at home lately expecting about 85 for Tor ...lean MILW because of the line but they have been getting alot -6's lately Det , LAC and Charlotte recently with 2 being blowouts ...

Nets off two tough grueling OT games ...

Same sort of infaltion with Denver ...Nuggets getting stronger lines and Iny usually weak lines on the road

GSW and Utah who is playing defense......

GL:cheers:

Back