Saturday Keep Fading The Giants MLB Discussion

there's only 1 scenario I can come up w/where that's possible.

-------

edit: I completely forgot about pick-offs, so my innerly-projected scenario was wrong.

Twin's pitcher walked three in a row with 2 out...then got the 6th guy to ground out with bases loaded.

Trust me no Jerome Williams fan but he has earned my respect in a sense w the angels. Just maybe getting that under last nite keeps me away...its gonna be an easy over or a 3-2 game I think

With Washington though can't say they are a hot ino. Zinm is but he falterrd last start, sign of things to come or blip to overcome? That's what gambling is basically guessing the next reality and still I wouldn't exactly call the outcomes real...

Headley woke up and at that price for me no confort in ab easy wash win or 2+run win

Anyone have thoughts on Bonderman vs. Latos?

Bonderman was TERRIBLE in his last start out...but he has had a few ok starts this season. Latos didn't look that great in his last time out...anyone? Cheers

I love how Minny can barely muster 1 half-way decent effort in 4 games vs. the Yankees, but the moment they're free of them they lay the hammer down on a team that's been travelling pretty damn fine @home in recent times (an observation relating back to what I said about Minny & the Blow Jobs facing the Yankees a couple of days back, nothing to do with my having bet against Minny today).

Thinl if you are playing big chalk its the reds. Latos has been consistent and mariners are playing better but bonderman is a guy we all agree is tough to trust..his struggles oddly enough seem to be w the bottom of lineups when he has allowed a bunch of runs( being in the NL might be a little helpful from that standpoint)

Under @ cubs 9even for 3u

Reds -1.5 6u
over 8.5 4u

Sd to score first 1u
SD F5 3u
SD +1.5 8u
Sd ml few units not sure quite yet

girardi better win manager of the year if the yanks make the playoffs

Its just goes to show you besides Jeter how little granderson tex and arod really did past few seasons. Beyond stats that is ....

Sure would be the proper ending for Mo

Basically telling you they like SF to win today ...they want all the dodger money they can get w tgat number

Yes Zona was bigger then I expected but I think rocks stink since losing tulo...dodgers are at least playing ok

Went sd ml 5u..parlayed w the over 1u
sd tt over 3u

Shitt...yankee game wasn't supposed to go down like that ...lol...I'll take it but if I play all yanks ml nd all twins ml its a huge start to the day..

Great call on yanks...

Baltimore must feel snake bitten... How do they respond to all these tough beats?

What is the system? Seeing lots of under trends in this game and these two teams have not played to an over in a long time. No Tulo and Cargo questionable.

no idea... i just get spam emails... take it fwiw

he had the tb/hou over 9 the other night

Great call on yanks...

Baltimore must feel snake bitten... How do they respond to all these tough beats?

I thought for sure today would be a tough game for them but clearly wasn't. I would say after 3 one run losses it would be surprising to see another one tmrw. I think w Johnson struggles at times they are already prepared for this. I think it starts w SP for all funks. My cocnern near term would be what happens when Chris Davis slows down? Cause he seems to be doing it all for the offensive right now

The rest lean cws, atlanta, arizona, angels and as I sais sf...might take the night off kinda short on time...

Think gonna just take the kc, fish ff, reds rl, and scrubbies wins and call it a day.. Well still have over in bos/laa pending but think that all. Wanna play lad but agree price kinda says it all there, can't lose what ya dont bet I guess... Gl everyone.

I'm burned out last few days for some reason and didn't feel like pushing it. Sd loses 5-4 and I guess I'll have to take that and walk away +1 u on that game. Should have went more tt and game over ...but pirates stayed under and reds look good w the over. Little effort and I'm sitting at +30u w the sf parlays pending ...simply can't complain and that doesn't account for the 17,18u swing from losing yanks -1.5 and playing twins +1.5 rather then only ml's

Prob take a few units on angels, both teams playing well of late ....just a coin toss of a game w lackey suddenly hot facing his old team even w weaver could be a tough one for angels

Giants game has been the weirdest I've seen so far in a long time. Pretty sure Doyers bats will not wake up and this day will be a complete shit Fest for me

Back