Saturday I hope my horse can swim MLB Discussion

Only making 3 more plays I think. Like I said that 4 pm card was thin and maybe I forced it a bit ...

Reds guess I'm going to have to make an exception here and play the ml. Its really a rule or anything but I just usuall don't lay -150 ....I didn't like Cincy yesterday as thought Phillips return would make them more attractive then they really were...now a young LH tossing and he is a plus imo...might add some sort of tt over or over...

Over @ KC...thought about Houston but Santana has such bad luck I couldn't see the value. Confusing? I mean Santana has been so good and consistent that houston should struggle vs him and if the guy is going to get a win then why not the worst AL team ...why over...seems just oddly high imo...bedard can easiky implode at any moment ...last one is giants ...they blew that gane yesterday....madison on the hill strugling bit some good strts vs weak vs lhp zona team I. 2013...

Hard to not like philly and atlanta but swore off medlen starts ...

Texas fucked me by tying that game and pissing away chances after that...took 18inn to lose the jays u3.5 ..at least I had cws correct...

Reds ml 8u. -1.5 for 1u. Over TT 3u.

Over @ KC 6u

Giants ml 6u

Only making 3 more plays I think. Like I said that 4 pm card was thin and maybe I forced it a bit ...

Reds guess I'm going to have to make an exception here and play the ml. Its really a rule or anything but I just usuall don't lay -150 ....I didn't like Cincy yesterday as thought Phillips return would make them more attractive then they really were...now a young LH tossing and he is a plus imo...might add some sort of tt over or over...

Over @ KC...thought about Houston but Santana has such bad luck I couldn't see the value. Confusing? I mean Santana has been so good and consistent that houston should struggle vs him and if the guy is going to get a win then why not the worst AL team ...why over...seems just oddly high imo...bedard can easiky implode at any moment ...last one is giants ...they blew that gane yesterday....madison on the hill strugling bit some good strts vs weak vs lhp zona team I. 2013...

Hard to not like philly and atlanta but swore off medlen starts ...

KC this year is 0-8 OU on Saturday.

Are they really ...I have no idea where they came up w 8.5 and to be honest that's why I'm playing. Plus all the offense in central parks this week to date....Santana is a huge under pitcher too...Thanks appreciate the warning

Ervin Santana 11 starts ...8x went at least 7inn and the others were at least 6inn..

The only game he started that fi ished above 7run was his 5-4 loss to angels..3x teams opp fi ished w 4r and twice w 5runs...the rest are 2 or less exceot the 3 in his last start....
run support..twice he saw 4 runs the other 9 times are 3 or less....27 run all season ...

Boggles my mind they can put out an 8.5 ..

I don't think houston is a bad play ...I had kc -1.5 yesterday and I know astros pissed away chances. Plus KC soft vs lefties and bedard improving ..Santana no luck or run support...

I contemplated it ...Santana in mind just deservrs a win to badly for me to play ....altuve back and girdon resting ..

True he deserves a win, but in his losses he pitched mediocre at best.
Really depends on which Ervin shows up

added...overs @ KC and@ Reds w Reds ml for a 3 team parlay 2u.........another 2u on that KC over total and 2u on 1.5-135 Hrs....over

True he deserves a win, but in his losses he pitched mediocre at best.
Really depends on which Ervin shows up

guess you can say that but 3r in 6 and 4r in 7 are generally quality starts...he dropped 6 straight now and in 7 lost starts he has allowed 2+ HRs think 4 times.....

wish you Luck..

Back