Saturday i hate walk-off 2-run HRs Discussion

Not so sure....the board has a lot of pitching mismatches and dogs with value.....imo

nats
mets
cinn
mil
rox
tex
minn
red sox
seatt

Got in a spat with a lady I've been dating, so I'm heading out to the bars soon to get pissed drunk and find some younger sluts. Such is life..

A clue

953 New York Mets +153 Over 7 -110
954 Philadelphia Phillies -163 Under 7 -110
Mike Muchlinski 2014: 11-8, 8-11 o/u (2013: 14-10, 9-15 o/u)
Mets are 1-5 in their last 6 games with Muchlinski behind home plate.
Phillies are 7-2 in their last 9 games with Muchlinski behind home plate.

Tuck ... I lean Phillies and Under there...akin to their last meeting. Not much is different. Gee was been a bit worse but still serviceable. Hamels has been lights out

Since his return from his month break, Buchholz has a 7.97 ERA & 1.74 WHIP in 5 starts vs. teams with winning records (vs. a 2.01 ERA & 0.63 WHIP in 3 starts vs. teams w/losing records).

Boston has only once scored more than 4 runs in 16 games (overall avg of 2.69 team runs/game), and is 5-12 SU their last 17 instances of playing a road game off a SU win.

Yesterday Pitt led 2-1 after the end of the 1st, and there was no more scoring. Today SD led 2-1 after the 1st, and there was no more scoring. Gotta be going close to having set mlb history.

Angels started out the first inning nicely with 3 hits but since then they have no hits against sorry ass Buchholz. Get some runs halos.

Back