Saturday I don't need a break MLB Discussion

Oh no BC...that's like a cardinal sin in bases you never put the go ahead run on ...closers rarely IBB walk anyone

I've seen that set up happen numerous times. Tying run at 2nd, 1 out, 1st open = walk. So the guy's at 3rd not 2nd, I see no difference. The imperative is emphasized by the fact a sac out can score him.

I've seen that set up happen numerous times. Tying run at 2nd, 1 out, 1st open = walk. So the guy's at 3rd not 2nd, I see no difference. The imperative is emphasized by the fact a sac out can score him.

One difference is you have to hold the runner on and open up a hole and if you don't he steals 2nd base. If he steals 2nd base a hit and your losing ....trust me I played baseball my whole life division 1 in college and there is no reason to walk rollins ..

I mean I understand where you are coming from but its a baseball no no ....IBB a guy w a man on 2nd is to take the bat out of that guys hnds more then setting up a dp I would imagine. Rollins is not a guy your IBB to avoid facing

I gotta go ...have a good one and GL all

thank God over hit. Needed that.

looked like an ez winner after 2, then looked like a loser in the 8th.

Back