Saturday Discussion

Worst fucking team ever.

Only team that follows up a 5 run inning, by giving up 5 runs, all with 2 outs.

this is what i get for betting on a fucking five-inning-pitcher. piece of shit.

wow, just had to sweat out the SFG under. 8 batter gets on w/ infield single. Cain gets on with a bunt single. All of which were with 2 outs. Thankfully, Randy Winn is batting like .200 and already got his hit for the day

Worst fucking team ever.

Only team that follows up a 5 run inning, by giving up 5 runs, all with 2 outs.

this is what i get for betting on a fucking five-inning-pitcher. piece of shit.

At least you didnt the lose the UNDER 10 when it was 0-0 in the b4th in a 1/2 half inning ...why do I make marginal plays ??? That Yankee total fucking ruined a great start to the day . Amazing how quick I can go from crushing it to down ..Wash ML and 1st 5 ML , Jays ML , Cubs ML , 1st H push on the over at toronto , 1st inn YES score at TOR , Cubs 1st to score , Houston 1st Inn YES , Philly 1st Inn YES ......Yanks -1.5 RL and arlay with it , under NYY and UNDER DET .....

I amaze me ....down -150 somehow...

wow, just had to sweat out the SFG under. 8 batter gets on w/ infield single. Cain gets on with a bunt single. All of which were with 2 outs. Thankfully, Randy Winn is batting like .200 and already got his hit for the day

congrats !...need the game over though..:36_11_6::cheers:

nice to see the rain made the stro's pull oswalt after 1 inning, wow.

had listed pitchers too, and oswalt had to pitch 1 fucking inning and then was pulled.

paulino in and he just pitched a couple of days ago, and already men on the corners no out.

argh, hopefully atlanta yanks jurrgens too and it evens out a bit

Zona ML and RL
Reds ML (just seems like they want you to take PITT)
Red Sox ML
Twins ML (didnt like how KC hit LH away)
Rangers ML
A's ML
LAD ML (lean , waiting to see how this shakes out )

Looking at UND Boston , Under Reds , Over ARI TT , Minny TT Over ....

GL:cheers:

only messed with the Under Boston ...made Zona ML and RL strong plays ....just look at MILW past 12 games or so vs RHSP ...GL

:shake:

Love texas tonight, nut. Posted some stuff last night about them.
Played them ML, RL, -2.5 (small)... and 1H -0.5 (small). Just see a lot of value in a game that is likely to be decided by one run. A little worried about the pen so went with a small play on them 1H as well.

Also played pitt ML, so good health there, but played them small.

Need nucks to finish a nice 3 teamer and have them for the series so will be rooting rangers and nucks hardcore.:cheers:

and then hopefully HATTON caps the night off with a bang for us. just got him @ +210.

gave haren a hard look as well but decided to lay off. just thought zona didnt deserve to win yesterdays game, and maybe the screwers steal one back tonight. had this one @ zona -135 so thought the number was a bit short and looked fishy.

:shake:

Love texas tonight, nut. Posted some stuff last night about them.
Played them ML, RL, -2.5 (small)... and 1H -0.5 (small). Just see a lot of value in a game that is likely to be decided by one run. A little worried about the pen so went with a small play on them 1H as well.

Also played pitt ML, so good health there, but played them small.

Need nucks to finish a nice 3 teamer and have them for the series so will be rooting rangers and nucks hardcore.:cheers:

and then hopefully HATTON caps the night off with a bang for us. just got him @ +210.

gave haren a hard look as well but decided to lay off. just thought zona didnt deserve to win yesterdays game, and maybe the screwers steal one back tonight. had this one @ zona -135 so thought the number was a bit short and looked fishy.

Good Luck Cap.

Zona didnt deserve to win yesterday but MILW didnt deserve to win on Thursday so think that evened out already. Still I am 0-2 in this series.

Pitts 4-0 in the 1st so looks like I blew a layup...

what a meltdown by day has become...:cheers:

Back