Saturday Discussion

I respectively disagree that Javy was lit up. He didnt pitch well but 5 hits in 6 innings is pretty good.

Walked 2 to start the game which is un Javy like . Lee hits a single should plate 1 they get 2 on an error and he settles in getting the rest of the order out. They had 2 hits and 2 walks till the 5th when Javy then fell apart some . HBP and 2 Hrs.

Big mistake IMO not having Patterson in the lineup here the more LHB the merrier vs Javy IMO.

Javys command has betrayed him recently and thats why I think he is struggling . Last 6 starts 16 of 29 walks and 9 of 13 Hrs (15 starts all year).

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Day</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>22.0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>16</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>2</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>24</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.64</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0.82</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.205</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=ysptblthbody1 align=right><TD class=yspdetailttl>G</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>GS</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>W</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>L</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SV</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>CG</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>SHO</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>IP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>H</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>R</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ER</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>HR</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BB</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>K</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>ERA</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>WHIP</TD><TD class=yspdetailttl>BAA</TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Day</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>13</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>13</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>5</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>89.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>74</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>45</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>42</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>15</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>22</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>93</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4.23</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.07</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.225</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD></TR><TR class=ysprow2 align=right><TD class=yspscores align=left height=16>Night</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16></TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>19</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>19</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>10</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>4</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>0</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>127.1</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>123</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>50</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>48</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>14</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>28</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>120</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>3.39</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>1.19</TD><TD class=yspscores height=16>.254</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Granted his 2007 ERA is higher its due probably to the large amount of HRS allowed . More interested in BB-K , K- to 9 inn , WHIP and BAA most important imo......

:shake:Also Cubs pen is a question mark IMO in terms of consistency.

Dicey with Marshall trmw so this may be there best chance to win...however Cubs hit LHP better away

CUBS 8-15 away vs RHP and WSOX 16-3 L19 at home vs RHSP....

passing on the cubs and the over (but i think we have a winner here, strong lean to the over)...

and threw a unit on the yanks ml, and have a unit on detroit RL pending....gonna go watch the games gl fellas

what about the back to back HRs he gave up?

i think its tough to back him today the way the wind is blowing out...like you said his command has been a big issue as well. if he keeps giving up all these walks and putting men on base today, its going to be a disaster with the wind blowing all the long balls out for extra base hits and hr's... cant do it

my faith is in andy this afternoon.... go yanksssss

Think the UNDER is the play in Chicago. Two RHB lineups with SP who do very well vs RHP. Expect CUbs to stick to there 3 runs or less rule on the road and expect 5-3 or 4-2 game....

Probably playing U1st 5 Inn and Under 9.....

Put it this was Dempster @ Chi the total is 9 and settles the same with Gallagher?

My belief is Javy is ina rut while facing some solid lineups of late . I feel given the extra days off will help get back on a roll . Plus the factor he really has been tough to hit in day games . Think about 225BAA last year and filthy so far .

Hr's happen . To me getting roughed up is IMO continually allowing base hits . Mistakes go along way .

Guess thats my theory and opinion . Cubs not the same offense away so Wrigley factor for them is huge .

Not saying Javy has pitched well of late it just I prefer to try and be 1 step ahead . Sometimes I get it right and sometimes I dont . I just dont think he had a bad outing except for a couple 3 bater sequences in the 1st and 5th. Just like I thought Dempster wasnt very good in that game either . Just an opinion ....

WSox ML
Under 9 (small)
Under 5 1st inning
Parlay WSox and Under

Under NYY 7.5

I think both games could go either way very easily . What I think is playing against Cubs is the inconsistent pen with a guy who might go just 6 innings . :cheers:GL

Put it this was Dempster @ Chi the total is 9 and settles the same with Gallagher?

I think you were over-thinkin this one a bit, nut.

Vazquez does a excellent job of getting out of that jam though and youre still live on all wagers. GL :cheers:

I am kool. Could be I will never deny that . Always put alot of thought into what I do . Again they didnt hit Javy but they scored . Lets see if he can keep them quiet till the 5th now like last start . I would be more concerned with the side then the total . I really like Gallagher . Be suprised if the WSOX RL hit f they win +140 was to generous for this matchup . GL Cap...

I will be more then fine saying I was wrong ..

nahh you werent,its all good.

i thought the total at 9 was a bit fishy as well, was kind of expecting 9.5 and i think in the end that was what took me off of it.

should be a helluva game unfortunately we dont get to see it =(

yanks game on now

If anyone needs a jinx , I am available and real cheap. Gallagher looked good will it was on . They took off it and he fell apart. Terrible sign for Cubs after working to get a 2-0 led it last 3 batters ...

Thanks gjl !

Lost power here for about 90 minutes . HAd some plays in and about 5 minutes to get my 7 PM stuff in . Missed about 1/2 of what I wanted to be on and also double bet the Over @ Washington .

More NL tonight for me ..
Reds , Pirates (+1.5 as well) , Nats and over , Houston and cause I love punishment over 8 @ Florida ...

GL. Try and see whats left to chat about

and CAP I was wrong bro ! I'll take 6-5 though

Phillies ML

Philly really blew that game ysterday . Now they have there stud going vs a team weak vs LHSP . They have lost 5 of 6 at home vs LHP . Losing recently to Reyes of ATL , Kazmir who they struggled vs offensively , Lee , Laffey and Greg Smith which were really glorified softball games and the win was Sabathia started .

Philly has lost BOTH game 1 and 2 away only once this year @ FLA. Both losses occurred late in the game.

Despite's Padilla vegenance he really has faced alot of weak teams with Houston probably being the best . He faced Kaz at about the same price and was outpitched and lost. real tough lineup for him on paper with all the LHB although Utlay and Howard have disappeared the past 10 games.

Just like the ACE here . Moyer on deck has terrible day splits and really hasnt done well in those starts . Texas is probably as tough as it gets .

Thanks JD .BOL

Phillies and LAD later .

Looking at Over 7 LAD , OAK not sure about SEA / SD game ..crazy price IMO but again recall SD being -160 for the series rather high IMO

Nothing crazy bro for me. Heading out the door .

Played LAD myself based on Weavers Night splits . Billingsley not as good at home so also went over . LAA actually struggles vs RHP away so going with that logic . Hate fading LAA in Game 2 @ 20-6 but they have Lackey tmrw to bounce back. LAD also hits RHP much better compared to LHP

Went small plays on OAK AND SD MLs for shits and giggles. The SD line makes no sense how is Baek laying what Wolf did ???? shot in the dark shit .....

Thats it alot pending already

GL SPORTsThing !

after watching yesterday, i dont think i can take the angels today. Weaver usually struggles at night, but he is a fuckin gamer when it matters with high exposure... ie, Sunday night baseball in detroit. I think he shows up, but playing a side is highly contingent on the Angels lineup.

LAA gets izturis back today, which is huge, this guy is a great hitter with some shitty luck as he lines it pretty hard....to the defense. There are 3 lead off lefties in the lineup, izturis, aybar, and anderson. This is going to be trouble for billingsley. If he can pitch around these three guys, dodgers should be fine. I think this game is going to have more pop from the angels. Especially if the top 3 in the lineup get on base and have vladi/hunter drive/sac them in. This game is going to be filled with small ball. When angels cant score, they manufacture runs with bunt singles and SBs. This is probably how it's going to play out. If Figgi was in, this would be a play for me, as aybar, izturis, and figgi are all fast enough to be a lead off on almost any team. Leaning Angels and under, but wouldnt play it at 7.5 even if E is behind the dish. He may call the strikes, but he cant stop the base running.

looking for reasons to play the under at petco, but man, these two pitchers make it hard. Baek has pitched well, but we got silva too, and it's an 8? Man. This could've been a 9 and i wouldnt have been surprised. I dont get it, and that's why im leaning toward the under. SN, if you're out there, id like to hear your thoughts. You said the line for the side doesnt make sense, but i think the total is even more baffling. Yes, we got a clubber behind the dish but silva has been straight up garbage. Petco or not, Gonzalez, giles, and kouz are more then capable to light this guy up.

good hit on dodgers as well sn

Thanks bro. Just got home from the city and very pleased with today . I did force some late plays (AGAIN) losing Over 7 LAA , SD and Oak ML which while not gig plays still cosy me 4 units. Good news is all day I fucked up missing 2 plays ...Under9 @ Chicago and Nats ML. Hit Tor and +1.5 , WSox ML , Under NYY , Pitt and +1.5 (HUGE HIT) , Reds ML , Over 8.5 Nats , Houston , Philly and LAD . All of which I believe I gad 2 units on or more in some cases !

Ne Back in the AM to discuss Sunday just to tired right now:cheers:

Back