Saturday Discussion Thread

this half inning gonna determine whether we win or lose this over. boone did us a massive favor letting rodon pitch to vlad, it was beyond stupid but hopefully leads to some runs for us!

damn. 2 line drives to end inning. still need one more run on NY. guess i'm playing at wrong book??

Unless you are a certain someone that always gets the best line
yanks over was 9.5 then 10 wasn't it? i still need a run

Nice try Dodgers...actually opened at 9. I got it at 8.5 for -120 (it was 9-110 at the time)...once again, wrong on lines too...

Rot
Teams
WAGERSOPENER
FanDuel Logo
Caesars Logo
bet365 Logo
DraftKings Logo
BetMGM Logo
BetRivers Logo
Click this button to add this game as a favorite
1:05 PM EDT
Matchup|Icon for rating guide
TOR -
J. Berrios (R)

NYY -
C. Rodon (L)

79%
21%
O 9-110
U 9-110​

I didnt even say your name Pirate. Not sure what you mean...
yeah, you didnt know Pirate dude, he just gets all the best lines, all from Piratebet. com ? :D :D

Yet, somehow still has all the slips at the price he posted his bet at from the main street books, bet in the early AM hours. Odd how that works.

Between Olympics and UFC I'm not even aware what's going on with bases. Please keep the updates coming!

Probably be that way til next weekend outside of trying to catch a couple Snakes games. Been waking up at 1am to watch the golf so napping at odd hours.

what i don't get is they pitch to him in 1st with base open and they up, since then they been trailing, nobody on base, and they walking him, lol

alright another walk. that another thing bout walking judge w nobody on, what chances your shit bag pitcher doesn't walk a few more! keep the walks coming guy!

alright another walk. that another thing bout walking judge w nobody on, what chances your shit bag pitcher doesn't walk a few more! keep the walks coming guy!
Didn't you say earlier this week you'd walk him even with the bases loaded a la Buck?

at least 2 of Jazz home runs were similarly not full barrels and still left yard. man thought that was another. need a 2 out hit

up 2 or more and nobody on i wouldn't ever walk him either. long as a solo bomb doesn't cost me lead prefer to pitch to him, never want to put the trying or go ahead run on for free.

up 2 or more and nobody on i wouldn't ever walk him either. long as a solo bomb doesn't cost me lead prefer to pitch to him, never want to put the trying or go ahead run on for free.
Huge difference between him and Bonds is his K rate, definitely not an automatic that he's getting on base

Huge difference between him and Bonds is his K rate, definitely not an automatic that he's getting on base

soto is actually more bonds like in that regard. he just doesn't mash the shit out of ball like those 2!

Reactions: KJ
on these props

Herz ov 4.5 k's
flaherty ov 6.5 k's

buxton ov 1.5 h,r,rbi
lewis ov 1.5 h,r,rbi
castro ov 1.5 h,r,rbi

little strange playing 3 guys with a 7.5 total but think they overestimating crochet impact as he not pitching deep lately, hasn't looked his best, these guys all hit lhp, and all were very cheap! worth it to me.

pham hit a double today. no damn clue why they atuck him down in 8 hole today? only reason i didn't play his h,r,rbi. bring guy in and he instantly one our best hitters, after producing every day you stick him in bottom the order????

i think royce lewis could be one the 5 or so best players in baseball if dude could ever stay healthy! poor bastard always gets hurt tho

kicking myself for not playing cards ff tt under. i looked at ff under but wasn't confident in gibson vs scrubbies. that was right move but coulda played cards under. whoops

damn 3 singles and still don't have the 12th run. lol. fuck, thought dude coulda scored there but guess down 5 was no point risking it

Haha just read a FB post saying that when applying for a job...no one can prove you were never a Regional VP with Toys 'R Us or Radio Shack

that's probably true, to some degree until they get to the background check and I-9.....I've heard of some bozo's creating titles like the above or CFO of a division, or CSO-Chief Sales or Retail officer of defunct big box stores so they had a C-level title. Stupid guys dont realize when you apply for similar positions in the c-suite the scrutiny of new hires is more intense. It's all gov't records through taxes taxes at that point, so they can see if the employement dates and companies line up..

am i crazy or does it seem like games gibson has higher k totals typically his worst starts? lol

Cards may have mailed it in again early....be lucky to get another run here at this point

they made a great trade getting fedde and pham for practically nothing but it hardly was enough to move the needle on what they are, a .500 type team. batting pham in 8 hole is stupid. he been a way better hitter than goldy or arenado this year, and he has a very good track record of playing really well when he gets moved at deadline which has happened quite a few times. he should be hitting somewhere between 2nd ans 5th!

Back