Saturday Discussion Thread

berrios vs rodon in yankees stadium during the day. can anyone give me any valid reason not to slam another yankees over?? as i said other day jays been sneaky good to the over lately, hasn't been anything sneaky bout yanks, they going over every freaking game! surprised they made this only 9? maybe some alt numbers are called for? lol.

no reason not to play soto h,r,rbi, prob silly not to play judge! lol. maybe a few more!! but mostly over 9 large!

dunno wtf happened to fedde in that one inning but killed what shoulda been a easy ff under. lean ff under again but have to look at gibson day and at wrigley. feels like a pitchers duel tho.

somewhat interested in nats ff but think i prefer Herz k's but id like the price to come down off -150 to ov 4.5, good chance under takes some money. -130 or less be a play

i like keller but sven money for snakes w montgomery pitching seems cheap. not a good history in pitt tho. pribsnly a pass

Going to jump off the bridge and go with Phillies game. Bullpen to start so a bit stupid possibly. So with that being said I do think the bounce back today. They cannot afford to have the Braves 4 games back if they lose and Braves win. The series with the in a few weeks may be critical.

civale has been good against bad offenses in brewers park, nats not a great offense but i think little better than the teams he has held down. what really interest me is Herz vs milw, like his chances of holding them down for 5 innings, price isn't great to back nats ff tho.

Going to jump off the bridge and go with Phillies game. Bullpen to start so a bit stupid possibly. So with that being said I do think the bounce back today. They cannot afford to have the Braves 4 games back if they lose and Braves win. The series with the in a few weeks may be critical.

little worried bout their offense, imo woo and miller are somewhat similar the way they attack hitters and woo totally controlled them with his fastball/sinker mix last night. maybe the pen game will be a issue for seattle but they been hitting a lot better since making the trade deadline moves, i actually think seattle feels cheap here but not sure if i play it. tempted to just rock w arozarena h,r,rbi again but -145 and he prob see at least 3 different pitchers if not 4 worries me a bit, he has cashed 5 of 6 since the trade!

not sure capping the yanks game screams over but really should we even worry bout that or just play it? lol

will castro has raked vs crochet 4 hits in 6 at bats w a double and a hr, lewis or buxton hasn't seen him, they all have great prices to go over 1.5 h,r,rbi and how deep is crochet even gonna go? 3-4 innings at most? price super high to back twins but i could be convinced to lay the -1.5 or just play these guys props knowing they could hit this kid and if not they will most likely get 2-3 at bats against chisox pen!

• Love
Reactions: KJ
8 in a row yanks games have been in the double digits, im playing these til they lose several in a row!

Agree, I hit the yankees-1 and over but big on Pirates (and over), Boston, Twins-1, Balt/Clev Over big again (Visconti good over ump too), Seattle ML, Cards, Orioles (only F5), dodgers-1, Cards/cubs over (Wegner--another solid overs ump), Brewers and Mets...

Last edited:
cmon jays, yanks prob need a little help getting to 11! ideally they get big enough lead they don't use best guys out of pen! rodon has looked better his last several starts, pitch count fairly low so need to get something going vs him

little worried bout their offense, imo woo and miller are somewhat similar the way they attack hitters and woo totally controlled them with his fastball/sinker mix last night. maybe the pen game will be a issue for seattle but they been hitting a lot better since making the trade deadline moves, i actually think seattle feels cheap here but not sure if i play it. tempted to just rock w arozarena h,r,rbi again but -145 and he prob see at least 3 different pitchers if not 4 worries me a bit, he has cashed 5 of 6 since the trade!
Really nice calls om Arozarena. Will follow you and more than likely play some aspect of him in case Phil's get buried again. Every time the Phillies are on I keep hearing Tom Pettys "Free Falling" in my head.

Really nice calls om Arozarena. Will follow you and more than likely play some aspect of him in case Phil's get buried again. Every time the Phillies are on I keep hearing Tom Pettys "Free Falling" in my head.

he was destined to be a great player since cardinals traded him for a total gas can! lol

holy hell the strike they just called on soto was so redic. 2 inches low and 3-4 outside. shit has gotten so redic. just give these fucks ipads already and get this shit right!

@TheDodgers the worst part was card trade him to rays for a pitching prospect, you don't have to know much of anything to know there no chance rays would deal a young cost controlled lefty starter unless they figured out he was a bum! any team making deals w rays where you sending them a pitcher or you getting one you pretty much destined to get hosed in that deal!

wtf going on in NY? i thought these pitchers being wearing down in heat but both have got stronger since the early innings! shit.

will castro has raked vs crochet 4 hits in 6 at bats w a double and a hr, lewis or buxton hasn't seen him, they all have great prices to go over 1.5 h,r,rbi and how deep is crochet even gonna go? 3-4 innings at most? price super high to back twins but i could be convinced to lay the -1.5 or just play these guys props knowing they could hit this kid and if not they will most likely get 2-3 at bats against chisox pen!
Seems like a good day to parlay Minny with the Dodgers. Haven't looked to see how much Oakland has seen Flaherty if at all.

I'm expecting a bunch of WSox pen

Seems like a good day to parlay Minny with the Dodgers. Haven't looked to see how much Oakland has seen Flaherty if at all.

i hit flaherty ov 6.5 k's pretty good: pretty sure he a la kid so i suspect he will want to show out for new team and a's got plenty of swing and miss, expect he puts on a bit a show and strikes out a bunch.

Bout time, now just need the guy we picked up from Detroit to get into the rotation in the next couple weeks.

MLB.com’s Steve Gilbert reported on Friday that veteran starter Merrill Kelly is slated to throw in a rehab game for one of the club’s minor league affiliates on Tuesday.

“Merrill Kelly will throw in a rehab game for Hillsboro on Tuesday,” stated Gilbert via X, formerly Twitter.

agree should be bunch of chisox pen. i played castro, buxton, and lewis ov 1.5 h,r,rbi, they were all really cheap

i hit flaherty ov 6.5 k's pretty good: pretty sure he a la kid so i suspect he will want to show out for new team and a's got plenty of swing and miss, expect he puts on a bit a show and strikes out a bunch.
They're playing in Oakland but I guarantee it will be at least 8-1 Dodgers fans

Yankees over was looking good to start not not as much and Cards over looking good in the 1st....would prefer a cards win with a lot of runs...

finally yanks got few more on board. cmon jays just help out with a few! i'd think yanks will save the better pen guys now.

right as Yanks hit the homer, cards had a shot. deep fly ball to center. looks like wind is blowing in wrigley again but may be swirling to right..helped get the cubs homer out...

Speak of the devil, now need Gallen to get right. The two injured guys should allow him to skip a start or two to get healthy, word on the street is he's been pitching hurt and it's completely messing with his location.

1722710568579.png

Yankees over was looking good to start not not as much and Cards over looking good in the 1st....would prefer a cards win with a lot of runs...

woulda thought these damn pitchers wear down in the NY heat not get better, big 2 run shot there, maybe this a big enough lead yanks will use a bum out of pen! lol

right as Yanks hit the homer, cards had a shot. deep fly ball to center. looks like wind is blowing in wrigley again but may be swirling to right..helped get the cubs homer out...

i just don't trust cards to score much off taillon. goldsmidt and arenado killing this team.

they been like this all year. start looking like they could be best team in central then they go back to not being able to hit a beach ball.
Have you ever tried to hit a beach ball? Hard to not pop it straight up or worse it's ends up like a boomerang and comes right back to you.

This Jamaican shot putter is massive. They said he's on the track team at Missouri Southern...how the flyin' fk does a Jamaican end up in Joplin?

Back