Saturday Discussion Thread

Cardinals didn’t use either the 2 guys I mostly trust yesterday, or any the guys with nasty stuff I don’t trust, lol. My one concern is they really have nothing coming out the pen from the left side that any good.

Cardinals didn’t use either the 2 guys I mostly trust yesterday, or any the guys with nasty stuff I don’t trust, lol. My one concern is they really have nothing coming out the pen from the left side that any good.
Dodgers can't hit for shit so there's that

I’d kinda like to see pirates lose game one. I think they have a much better chance of knocking Kuhl around than they did Corbin, even bad lhp is tough on pirates As it negates the lefties and turns the switch hitters around to their weaker side. Kuhl splits not good, he the kind of guy I’m looking to play pirates against!

Shocking to me how good Velazquez has been! Pirates have been known for screwing up young pitchers to the point they had to leave to thrive but they have done some good work reviving vets. Looks to me they have changed Velasquez pitch mix a great deal, they have basically axed his curve and sinker for way more sliders and the results been really good. He still walking too many but he missing way more bats. This ain’t the 1st time he has had a good stretch then went back to Ass and the chance of a high walk game always looming but the fact his pitch mix has changed I think gives him a better chance to sustain success. He will at least shit on cardinals all year long as he continues to throw 40% or more sliders!! Lol, Maybe pirates team total if you don’t trust him?

Dodgers can't hit for shit so there's that

Lefties in particular which why it bothers me cards have no competent lefty relievers. They got a righty or 2 that have good splits vs them and cards pen has signs of not being terrible. All their best guys should be on deck tonight. I kinda like the price, was actually hoping lad would get bet up some more.

I’m assuming nats took out corbin and put a rhp in out of pen? Big mistake, lol, for some reason I’m not getting any stats for that game on the app I use for scores,

Yankees line up last night without Judge and Stanton:

ea4ba22e960596383970ecbecab73f98.png

Fucjihg pissed I missed 6.5 on Guasman and didht just say fucj it and play 7.5. He looks fantastic his last 2.. he got the heater back up to 95+ nobody to hung him he has that w the splitter

Fucjihg pissed I missed 6.5 on Guasman and didht just say fucj it and play 7.5. He looks fantastic his last 2.. he got the heater back up to 95+ nobody to hung him he has that w the splitter
He might be my live game hammer if he doesn't get a K out of the first two hitters

Easton McGee no hitting the Jays lol

Cardinals are generally terrible with guys they havnt seen or have no film or good scouting report on, they basically terrible all the time this year but in the past.

I didn’t have the time to look into this guy to see if he was like a young promising kid or sone scrub who 27-28 and still in minors? Or what his stuff was like. All I really wanted in this game was Guasman k’s then like a stubborn ass when I missed 6.5 I passed, that really showed them!! lol

Predicting firsters is something I royally suck at

I was spot on with this one for cubs sucking but think he had a cup of coffee in bigs last year or sometime. He one them dudes who been in minors entirely too long, isn’t posting impressive numbers there and has nothing special far as pitches, he was pretty easy to predict, this was even easier than I thought it be tho! Lol. From what I understand they couldn’t use whoever it was who spot started for tallion last go around, guess at that point they didn’t know he be missing more time yet so sent guy back down and he couldn’t be brought back up yet so they had to roll with this loser, Just a lucky break for a easy W!!

Reds can’t even get A’s pitcher count up. Damn, need some innings of oak pen. Their 2 runs came thanks to a error. Greene in trouble again. His k’s hit, don’t help me. Lol

Fucking reds bases juiced 1 out and the loser can’t even make contact to tie game. Strikes out but hey it ok, strikeouts are fine!! Same as any out according to the analytic jerk offs

Pirates team total was money. Lynn is shitting on rays tho. His pitch count not even high so they won’t get many looks at pen

Pads baby! Just need 3 stinking outs to hold the 3 run lead. Top order up w man on 2nd so maybe they can tack on more!!

Reds -1.5
Pads -1.5
Rays tt ov 4.5
Pirates tt ov 4.5
Cubs/fish Ff ov 4.5
Cards ml

K props

Bello ov 3.5
Eovoldi ov 5.5

Well 6-2 at worst, stupid reds win by 1. Could be 7-1 but cards don’t have a hit off Kershaw. Cards ain’t the rays, they not gonna get no hit for 6 innings them score 10 in 7th! Lol. Either way monster day!!

Back