Saturday Discussion Thread

Just woke up now. All kinds of confused

I been waking up so quickly that I’m just starting to get into crazy Ass dreams then boom, I wake up not having slept nearly long enough and I’m looking all kinda crazy, breathing weird, and not knowing wtf going on! Plus I have 2 eyes working in these dreams so instantly I’m little confused and panicked cause I can’t see out the one eye! Lol

I been waking up so quickly that I’m just starting to get into crazy Ass dreams then boom, I wake up not having slept nearly long enough and I’m looking all kinda crazy, breathing weird, and not knowing wtf going on! Plus I have 2 eyes working in these dreams so instantly I’m little confused and panicked cause I can’t see out the one eye! Lol
Yesterday woke myself up screaming at an ex for giving me wrong directions and.was actually yelling out loud :rofl:

Yesterday woke myself up screaming at an ex for giving me wrong directions and.was actually yelling out loud :rofl:

I freaked out the surgeons and nurses at beginning the surgery, whatever they gave me put me asleep for a min but they were able to wake me up to do surgery. I didn’t realize that how it was gonna happen, I prob shoulda mentioned to them I have a tendency to be crazy and from time to time violent when I get woke up at wrong time, I know it happened cause kinda felt my body kick and could tell by the sounds in room then laughing I scared somebody!

I did it to old ass guard in prison once too. I scared the living hell out of him! When I came to he was backed off like 10 feet and had his hand on his gun!! I was like “sir I’m sorry for whatever just happened, you must have touched me and I just fell asleep, I dunno what I did but it was a accident, I can’t control myself at that point, please don’t shoot me or report me for attacking you!”, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
I was super lucky I was white during that little incident, had I been black there at least a 50/50 chance that old ass white prison guard from Mississippi woulda shot me!”. Lol

Shit. Guess I should be happy we got 3 runs In the 1st inning in stl, kinda think cards should have scored more than 2 when pitcher gives up a single then walks 3 hitters in a row!!

I didn’t buy it down 2, it was 4.5 on DK. I did have to pay -170 for it, but feel confident about it, so I laid the number,

I didn’t buy it down 2, it was 4.5 on DK. I did have to pay -170 for it, but feel confident about it, so I laid the number,

Wow. Maybe they didn’t post a number on him till this morning after I was done w card and left the house? That only reason I can think I wasn’t on him or at least had a damn good reason for not! I guess I didn’t dive in on him but I agree with you, I can’t imagine he doesn’t fan at least 5 well over 70% the time! Im shocked they didn’t have a 5.5 w him, the -170 ain’t nearly enough juice to represent his chances of going over 4.5!! Good get.

I planned on chilling and watching baseball today but the fucking site I use to steam the games ain’t working! Everything works till I click play on the game then I get nothing but black screen, tried 3 different games! What the fucj? I never have any problems w this site!! Fuck

That only way I can even watch cards games cause Ass hole fox sports Midwest made some deal w cable and direct tv not to be offered on any streaming service! Fucjing jackoffs! I didn’t care since i have this nifty site I can stream all the baseball games but now shit ain’t working! Anyone else got a different site to stream mlb for free?

I bought the package for all the games ons year but I’ll never pay these pricks another dime after pulling that bs with fox sports Midwest being taken away from all the streaming services

Cards bout to go over the total themselves :)

Keller is only 1k from cashing already, now rox need to start hitting him! Lol

Damn. Urena has 4k’s thru 2 innings! He never been a strikeout guy, think his number was only 2.5 and I still didnt want it! Lol

Cash keller k prop but I’m starting to get annoyed with Rox offense! I need to win by 2!! Don’t think they hitting their team total unless they can get into pirates shitty pen and hang some crooked numbers late!!

Im getting a little annoyed and worried gonna lose the cards over by half freaking run when it been 7-1 Since the 3rd fucking inning! Need someone to just run into one and finish this shit!

Sweet. There the cards over!

Gilbert not off to a very good start: not striking guys out and taking way too many pitches to get outs, this prick hae screwed me a few times lately.

Rox finally got 1 run, that doesn’t help much. Need more! Really need to get Keller out of game and hopefully score some runs on pirates crappy pen!!

Fried only 2 strikeouts, so once again outthought myself when I should have just straight bet.

Who do the Pirates trade Keller to?

Hopefully someone with a good coaching staff, he the next guy who will be a stud when he gets away from that loser franchise and someone teaches him how to pitch!! Anyone who needs pitching should be going after him, I’d love for cards to go get him.

Can’t believe rox managed to cash the RL! All game I was kicking myself for being greedy and taking the plus money instead of laying the fairly short number, lol. Worked out tho!! Even tho I like Keller a lot and played his k prop today I really didn’t expect him to be anywhere close to that good his 1st trip to Coors, I was lucky to cash 2 of my 3 bets in that game! Really the Keller k prop was the only good play of the 3! lol

Well I get kinda lucky in that game and see seattle bitch ass coaching staff fucked both Gilbert bets yanking him after 5 innings. Guess it been a minute since I lost a bet cause a dumb fuck manager, why would you pull him after 5 innings of 1 run ball and 85 pitches? Fucking lame. At least let him try to pitch the 6th, if he puts guys on then fine go get him But not like he was laboring, he hadn’t even walked 1 fucking guy!! I swear baseball shouod take some these morons behind a shed and shoot them!!!

Just realized I had gilbert over outs in 2 good parlays. Fuckinv cock suvker, guess that why it was so cheap, apparently it was known the bitch manager wasn’t gonna let him go his normal amount? Usually they let him go right to 100 pitches then yank him cause they are so stupid they think that some kind of magic number: He not on the all star team so why the fuck did they all a sudden yank him at stinking 85 pitches when they almost always let him throw 100?? He wasn’t struggling or anything!! Shit makes no sense but now I gotta wonder what kind of scam that was cause no way he shoulda been -120 to pitch 6 innings!!!

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
Baseball hate is at an all time high. Not even a sport anymore. It's a board game.

just go down list of every one of Gilbert starts, he either goes 6 innings, is pulled before finishing 6 cause he hits their magic 100 pitch mark (idiots), or he was at 95+ after 5 and they pulled him. I don’t see one fucking instance where he was thru 5 on 85 pitches and didn’t go back out for 6th! I mean if he woulda came out in 6th and got a out or 2 then walked a guy and hit 100 pitches I woulda been annoyed but I know going into the bet they gonna yank him at that time. I feel like something real fucking fishy went on with way that went down, from the price to him not getting the same chance to pitch the 6th he always does!

Baseball hate is at an all time high. Not even a sport anymore. It's a board game.

Im just real confused by this one. Maybe the -120 shoulda gave me second thoughts? He def coulda been yanked in middle the 6th if someone got on and he hit the 100 pitch mark, woulda aggravated me but woulda been in character, I should expect that a possibility coming in. Even if I don’t agree with seattle apparent dumb fuck philosophy with him at least they been consistent with it! I can deal with that, I can cap consistent!! When they all a sudden randomly pull him in a spot they have sent him back out for 6th all year I go off the deep end apparently! Lol.

And this the result of you idiots pulling him a inning early, you gotta use a extra reliever who blows the damn lead!!

Wow. Jays saved ppl asses by skin their teeth today! Damn near lost a series they were -600 to win against kc minor league squad! Lol. Royals were so close to taking 2 of 3 games where they were bigger than 3-1 dogs!

Well, at least got seattle Ff and game to cash. Still dunno why they yanked gilbert early, all I can do is hope the person who made that decision gets his hand slammed in a car door, then a truck side swipes him while he standing there in pain!

Well, at least got seattle Ff and game to cash. Still dunno why they yanked gilbert early, all I can do is hope the person who made that decision gets his hand slammed in a car door, then a truck side swipes him while he standing there in pain!
At least you didn't go all wood chipper on him

Bang. Cash yanks Ff team total in 1st inning!! I been smashing those Ff tt these past few days, love how they been cashing in a inning or 2!! Lol

At least you didn't go all wood chipper on him

I shouldn’t be so angry when I’m winning money most these days! Lol. But it so fuvking hot! I still only got 1 eye, and have to see cardiologist this week!! I gotta take it out on something! So naturally I’m mad I feel like I coulda won more money these last 2 days! Yesterday my own fault, today a prick managers!

Couldn’t have drew up the yanks tt any better., at start the inning I was marveling at how insane Matt freaking carpenter numbers are!!! Dude looked totally washed up and finished here last couple years cashing a big ass check, I dunno where he even was last year? And now dude has a freaking 1.300 ops!! I was cussing him so naturally he hits 3 run bomb to cash some tickets for me!! lol

Carpenter seriously has 12 bombs in 72 at bats! I have no doubt he loving that short porch in the Bronx but other lefties hit there and not putting up those kinds video gm numbers! That a HR every 6 at bats!

I didn’t ever see a k prop for scherzer, did anyone else? Curious what it was or if they posted one. I don’t see a live number for him either.

Have a feeling gonna be bunch of goofy Shit going on 2marro, that why there not lot of lines up or pitchers posted. I think prob best to stick with the handful of hot teams who wanna win going into the break and avoid lot of crap that might just be looking forward to some days off!

Why hasn’t Kirby pitched in so long and Flexen going on 3? Seattle manager on my fucking hit list anyways, who is this idiot?

Back