Saturday Discussion Thread

Chisox gonna make me really mad tho, they trying to be the single loss I keep taking on these big parlays!

Chisox are so garbage. Seriously why does TLR still have a job? I don’t care they have had some injuries, everyone deals w that. These Mfers were supposed to be contenders to win it all and they suck. Phillies didn’t let their jerkoff out of touch manager stick around and look how they playing since he got fired!!

Damn. I was thinking bout playing Kirby k’s over 4.5 but looks like I was either seeing things or he got bet up. Think I rather play over 16.5 outs than 5.5 k’s but honestly I can live without both. Think I’m taking rest the night off.

Damn. I was thinking bout playing Kirby k’s over 4.5 but looks like I was either seeing things or he got bet up. Think I rather play over 16.5 outs than 5.5 k’s but honestly I can live without both. Think I’m taking rest the night off.
Time to bet hockey

Time to bet hockey

Rangers have totally fucked me last few and I’m not laying that juice w tampa: guess I coulda played rangers 1st period +.5 again, that has continued to cash all but 1 game this series but I’m not driving up just for that. Think we might go see the new Jurassic park anyways.

Damn, tampa all way up to -205? Now I do wanna play rangers again, they looked shot end of last game tho. Think I’m done till Avs in finals. Maybe if rangers find a way to win tonight I’ll jump back on them gm7, lol

Rangers have totally fucked me last few and I’m not laying that juice w tampa: guess I coulda played rangers 1st period +.5 again, that has continued to cash all but 1 game this series but I’m not driving up just for that. Think we might go see the new Jurassic park anyways.
Always knew you were a family man

On a UFC night with two titles on the line nonetheless

Always knew you were a family man

On a UFC night with two titles on the line nonetheless

Lol. I’ve never really been able to get into ufc. Shit seems impossible to cap and I’m more a boxing man for fights. All that rolling around and dry humping a big turnoff.

1st time I heard a announcer talking bout one man “mounting” another that was bout it for me. Not that there anything wrong w that I guess, it just ain’t for me.

Lol. I’ve never really been able to get into ufc. Shit seems impossible to cap and I’m more a boxing man for fights. All that rolling around and dry humping a big turnoff.
I get it, will never compete with a big boxing event for me (let's face it, the big fights are global events)

But I've taken it to the reality it is no matter how much I can't stand Dana or Rogan. Cruz, Cormier, etc on the call are very great at insight

I get it, will never compete with a big boxing event for me (let's face it, the big fights are global events)

But I've taken it to the reality it is no matter how much I can't stand Dana or Rogan. Cruz, Cormier, etc on the call are very great at insight

I tried to get into betting it before, I got bunch of knucklehead friends that used to think they were fighters and were all into it so I would ask them and Mfers couldn’t ever give me a damn winner. Guess I coulda kept asking and just fading them, seemed like that might work but I just couldn’t muster the energy to care all that much. I did use to talk to one guy at another place who was selective but he was pretty spot on when he would give me a play but he was only one and his picks were few and far between.

Reactions: KJ
If I recall correctly seemed like when he gave me a play it was usually a wrestler so it still sucked to watch even tho they won most the time! Lol

I tried to get into betting it before, I got bunch of knucklehead friends that used to think they were fighters and were all into it so I would ask them and Mfers couldn’t ever give me a damn winner. Guess I coulda kept asking and just fading them, seemed like that might work but I just couldn’t muster the energy to care all that much. I did use to talk to one guy at another place who was pretty selective but he was pretty spot on when he would give me a play but he was only one and his picks were pretty few and far between.
I grew up in Iowa

Wrestling was a religion regardless of whether you were good or not

We got days off from school for the state tournament

Actually went to Columbia freshman year in college for MO state, buddy's dad was head coach at Maplewood/Richmond Heights for a loooooong time and it was fun

I grew up in Iowa

Wrestling was a religion regardless of whether you were good or not

We got days off from school for the state tournament

Actually went to Columbia freshman year in college for MO state, buddy's dad was head coach at Maplewood/Richmond Heights for a loooooong time and it was fun

Yea they love the wrestling. It was pretty popular at my high school also, think we always had bunch of state champs. Thing is most of them were still pussies! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: KJ
Yea they love the wrestling. It was pretty popular at my high school also, think we always had bunch of state champs. Thing is most of them were still pussies! Lol
Next door neighbor growing up (fam still lives there next door to mom) has won an ton of awards on top of national titles as coach in D3. Where we played neighborhood football games as kids. Their entire basement was carpeted with wrestling mats lol

Back then I boxed. I like punching things, even kicking from time to time, never had much interest letting someone get ahold of me on the ground!! I always been strong enough to deal w it but punching ppl In face just way more fun!

I really dunno how one can wrestle and keep their cool enough to just wrestle? My instinct in a fight even if it does get on the ground is to find a body part to hit, elbow, bite. Pretty much whatever to inflict pain. I don’t think I could even help it, I get put into a spot I don’t like im hitting something, gauging a eye, whatever! !

Couple huge favs went down today. Houston lost to fish again, I didn’t even notice how crazy high that line was! Jays lost to tigers laying well over -200. Chisox closed fairly high. I dunno why the hell milw keeps being more than -150 w way they playing? I could see pads losing gm 2. One of yanks or dodgers might go down. Man, there a ton of -200 or higher today!

Back