Saturday Discussion Thread

Anyway, Gallen ks and Snakes tt under seems logical tonight

Not like I think Hendricks is tough to hit but he has enough junk to screw with the young lineup, very under looking game but can't really see the winner

This is one of the shittiest sports days in a while outside of hockey and anything else seems forced

Roof closed in PHX tonight (and tomorrow), think Gallen can go deep, rather his outs than ks but most could hit. Nice +1.5/u8 parlay at +216 seems legit too

Against scrubbies lineup I think k’s the way to go, it was even money when I played it tho And the juice on his outs was crazy high. I don’t like venturing up past -150 much. I expect both prob cash I just been locked into k’s w rhp against cubs. Kinda annoyed I didn’t play them w Davies but who expects him to strike ppl out!? Cubs got lot of dudes who swinging out their freaking shoes

Against scrubbies lineup I think k’s the way to go, it was even money when I played it tho And the juice on his outs was crazy high. I don’t like venturing up past -150 much. I expect both prob cash I just been locked into k’s w rhp against cubs. Kinda annoyed I didn’t play them w Davies but who expects him to strike ppl out!? Cubs got lot of dudes who swinging out their freaking shoes
Thinking 3-1, 2-1, 2-0 type game but you know how it gets when you post it, gets thrown in your face around here anymore I guess

Don't really care about it but it takes a ton out of the fun....but those scores should support all of it

Problem I have with under is either of these bullpens can give up a crooked number at a moment's notice

Thinking 3-1, 2-1, 2-0 type game but you know how it gets when you post it, gets thrown in your face around here anymore I guess

Don't really care about it but it takes a ton out of the fun....but those scores should support all of it

Think I put the Ff under in my goofy parlay where I make a play on every game on board. Usually try not to put same play that I’m betting straight in it.

Reactions: KJ
Back