Saturday Discussion Thread

7.5 feels awful freaking low in the rangers/cws game. Rangers not hitting lefties tho and Gibson been really good since getting blown up in kc.

have they started playing yet? I knew it would be few hours before they could get it in. Appears rain has stopped tho.

over where I’m looking in tampa but dunno I can pull trigger?
can you really trust a lineup that throws out rowdy in the 4 spot? lol

For whatever reason, the White Sox and D-backs are 1,2 in WRC+ vs L. I'm too lazy to look at why the D-backs are so high.

rays pen? Jays pen been far and away better thus far, not just better than Rays but one the better pens in the league. I know they have injury issues but still been performing well. Rays numbers look ugly across the board up to this point.

yes, the injuries make them almost a replacement level bullpen

blah; played the banksy's first love, don't let me hate you more gant

i been saying every start someone gonna make him pay for all his baserunners and velo way down as a starter. Hasn’t really happened yet tho.

cleveland unders have been a death trap for me!...played the under 7.5 in the 8-0 no hitter lol

I'd be careful with Bieber going against competent lineups. He likes to pad the stats against the Central.

yanks not exactly world beaters right now. Oddly this lineup has hardly seen him, 21 at bats is it. Only 2 singles but I mean so what can’t know anything in that small amount.

yanks not exactly world beaters right now. Oddly this lineup has hardly seen him, 21 at bats is it. Only 2 singles but I mean so what can’t know anything in that small amount.
Im not as high on Biebs as some.

Isn't that what happened last year? Bieber played the central and then got beat up in the playoffs?
edit: haha yes, got rocked by the yankees.

Last edited:
Im not as high on Biebs as some.

Isn't that what happened last year? Bieber played the central and then got beat up in the playoffs?
edit: haha yes, got rocked by the yankees.

oh, I guess where I’m looking only shows regular season numbers:. Yanks not hitting like a playoff team at the moment but point taken

Well they left me not much choice but to stay off the Ff under in Cleveland, Mfers had it at u2.5+110, I just couldn’t bring myself to play that number even with plus money. I was close, kept telling myself not like I was playing for a push anyways but couldn’t do it. So of course both guys dealing and it will be 0-0 or 1-0 thru 5,, I have no doubt now. Lol

Well glad they hung that crazy low Ff under in Cleveland. Had it been u3 and I bet it i would be holding my breath for a push. Lol, that why I hate 3!!

Got wrapped up watching ponies and forgot to check in, seems like a quick hook on that game unless they see something I don't

I know, they called it before the start time. I looked at radar before digging in too much and I saw some spotted stuff headed their way but sure didn’t look like something that would put game in jeopardy. Now it looks like they gonna have a band come thru and it be done for night after that. Shocked they didn’t wait a hour or 2 but whatever I guess, I don’t like playing games with long delays anyways.

I know, they called it before the start time. I looked at radar before digging in too much and I saw some spotted stuff headed their way but sure didn’t look like something that would put game in jeopardy. Now it looks like they gonna have a band come thru and it be done for night after that. Shocked they didn’t wait a hour or 2 but whatever I guess, I don’t like playing games with long delays anyways.
Assume they do DH tomorrow now which helps Snakes/Bum in that game but not gonna get that price now

Doesn’t correlate with small action on LAD but can’t resist this player prop, Manny has big numbers vs Bauer

manny o1.5 hits+runs+rbis -132 risk 5u

Thank you 2dabank's for not fuckikng up

what didn’t I fuck up? I fuck up so many things be nice to know when I don’t! Lol.

Ray was crazy on tonight with his control. He missed some spots but at least he was in the zone which a huge step in right direction for him! His stuff good enough to miss in the zone occasionally, long as he not walking guys in front of those!

I sure would like fish to win one these damn games for me! At least I was smart enough to put more on the Ff under than them today. What a cash cow those have been in these 2 fish/giants series! I think every one has cashed!

what didn’t I fuck up? I fuck up so many things be nice to know when I don’t! Lol.

Ray was crazy on tonight with his control. He missed some spots but at least he was in the zone which a huge step in right direction for him! His stuff good enough to miss in the zone occasionally, long as he not walking guys in front of those!
Consistency has always been the thing and hard to see that change at this point in his career but hopefully for him

Consistency has always been the thing and hard to see that change at this point in his career but hopefully for him

yea I doubt it will be the norm. That what makes him such a pain in the ass, never know when he gonna have a start like this.

Lol the cards did their job..

Ray got cute and away from the game plan. Fastball was dominant and the blast was on back to back hanging breaking balls.

biggio through the wickets was hard to watch as a fan

Back