Saturday Discussion Thread

Jays and Yanks going to keep their standing shenanigans up from yesterday I see

took me a second to realize that “standing” meant “stranding”! Lol. Nothing more frustrating when playing a over! I can live with just getting beat by good pitching performances but losing a over cause teams leave runners all over the bases one inning after another is so so frustrating! Especially runners on 2nd-3rd with less than 2 outs! I blame those on the analytics movement that telling these guys strikeouts ok and nobody values contact and situational hitting! Lost damn art I wish would come back!

took me a second to realize that “standing” meant “stranding”! Lol. Nothing more frustrating when playing a over! I can live with just getting beat by good pitching performances but losing a over cause teams leave runners all over the bases one inning after another is so so frustrating! Especially runners on 2nd-3rd with less than 2 outs! I blame those on the analytics movement that telling these guys strikeouts ok and nobody values contact and situational hitting! Lost damn art I wish would come back!
Yeah - whoops. Amazing game. Jays leave em loaded now. And 2nd time through the lineup Houck and Harvey are getting hit. Don't know if I can hang on for 6 more outs or not

Tribe/tigers cruised to the Ff under after a rocky start, pretty much same as yesterday. I’m thinking tribe and fish both gonna make for some nice Ff under teams!

Back