Saturday CFB

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Sides 17-9-2 +9.03 units
ML 3-0, +6.32 units
Overall +15.35 units

Cal -7 -115 3.45/3 - ASU hasn't had a lot of success in conference on the road under Koetter going only 6-14 ATS. Cal has rebounded well after their opening road loss at Tenn and Lynch is avergaing just under 8 ypr while Longshore has been solid at QB. Cal offensive line is a little beat up and will need to step up an play well as ASU has done an excellent job getting pressure on opposing qb's (18 sacks). I like the coaching matchup here with Tedford (3-0 ats) vs. Koetter and think Cal will get it done at home today.

Hawaii +15 -100 2/2 - Hawaii comes into this year's game with Boise a much better overall football team than in the past couple of years. The Bows actually have shown some balance on offense with a running game that has developed nicely and the biggest improvement is in their front seven on defense. I think Hawaii's rush defense is good enough this time around to reasonably contain Johnson which will make Zabransky have to throw more. Bows should be able to hang around in this game.

Navy -4 -109 2.18/2 - The Navy running game has been incredible so far racking up huge yardage in all of their three wins. I can't see Tulsa being able to stop the option today and think that Navy will dominate the time of possession and keep the Tulsa offense and their potent passing attack off the field.

Louisville -13.5 -112 2.24/2 - I expect Louisville to keep rolling today. KSU offensive line is outmatched in this one against a good Louisville defense that's done a great job stopping the run and getting pressure on the QB. Meier's play at qb for KSU has been inconsistent and he is sure to get a lot of pressure today as I don't think the KSU running game will be good enough to take any pressure off him. Caldwell gets the start for Louisville with Brohm out today and should be able to keep the offense producing nicely. Louisville is 9-3 ATS before a bye week.

GL on the action today
cheers.gif
I'm still considering a couple of other plays for today including AF and Rice.

Got Cal & Navy as well............if the Rice line goes to 31 I may play it.

GL today Tim:cheers:

Timh said:
Thanks Fade, BOL today and hope your Tide gets it done.

Got it with the book LN.....No juice....I even gave him the 2 back....
Bama even.....:smiley_acbe: :cheers:

Adding....

Arkansas -2.5 -118 2.36/2
Kent +6.5 -112 1.12/1
UTEP -9 -108 2.16/2

Adding....

Wake Forest ML 1/1.2

Thanks Shorty, hope it hits for us. GL today!

Back