Saturday CFB

Timh

CTG Psychiatrist - Dr. Tim
Sides 7-3, +2.5 units
ML 1-0, +1.6 units
Overall +4.1 units

Started off the week with wins on Boise and Pitt and have a few for Saturday.

Auburn -20.5 2.1/2 - Miss. State offensive line looked terrible vs. SC in the opener and it doesn't figure to get any better today against a very aggressive Auburn offensive line. RB Anthony Dixon who was one of the few bright spots for Miss St. broke his finger in practice and will not play today. Auburn running game looked very strong vs. Wash State and while Miss. State does give a lot of effort on defense they will be overmatched today. Miss. State will have a very difficult time scoring if at all.

TTech -7 -105 2.1/2 - Harrell looked very good for TT in the opener throwing 5 TD's and the Red Raider defense played very well holding SMU to under 200 yards for the night. UTEP pass defense gave up a lot at the end of the game vs. SDSU and TTech ought to be able to throw effectively tonight. TT should be able to provide Harrell adequate protection to have another good game.

Iowa -19 -103 2.06/2 - Syracuse is just horrible on offense and have just not been able to develop any passing game at all. Their transition from the option to the West Coast offense is just not coming along very well and Patterson does not look comfortable out there. Iowa is very solid on the defensive front and has an extremely well balanced offense. I think they should roll in this one.

Georgia -3 +101 2/2.02 - South Carolina running game didn't look very good against Miss. State last week and overall their offense had a lot of difficulty. The Georgia defense will present a stern test for them again this week and the Dawgs are likely to be able to put a lot of pressure on the QB. I look for Georgia to get their running game going today and take some pressure off the QB. Georgia should have enough to get the win and cover today.

Akron +9.5 -113 2.26/2 and Akron ML 1/3.52 - Akron had a lot of success stopping the run in the rain vs. Penn State last week by stacking the box. I expect them to come with the same defensive stategy today vs. an NCST team that really has trouble in the passing game. Andre Brown is a very nice running back for NCST and Akron must try and put most of their effort into stopping him and force Stone to try and make plays in the passing game. I think Akron can hang right in there in this game and I actually like their chances to make some plays in the passing game.

GL on the action
cheers.gif

Wow, Tim. I consider it a good day to open your thread and be on 5 out of your 6 of your plays. Only one I'm not on is Akron and it's not cause I don't agree, I just have too many games already. Good luck bro.

Back