Saturday bases

tuckfexas

Pretty much a regular
5-3 yesterday, plus 2060, so on my way to my goal of 4 k for the week. Gotta do that every week, then we be ballin outta control ho. Only up 1214 on the week so there's work to do, nothing Tuck can't accomplish however. Matt on the other hand no, we would be down like 3 k on the week ha, he is like oragami he folds under pressure, lol. Well let's get it on!!!!

Cincy -1 at Cubs, -115 on it, risking 1050 to win 1000

Cingrani is very good, and will shut down the Cubs. Lol at the Cubs offense 1 run in their last 3 games, some good pitching, but it isn't getting easier today, as Cingrani is a great young talent as well. The Reds will be without Phillips I'm sure, but they can probably at least manage to get something going vs Jackson, he is a turd, and he has started the season awful. Plus the Cubs pen is no peach, so Reds could add on some late. Like it, wind may be blowing in a bit, looks like a cross wind 10-15 mph, maybe in a bit from right, not sure exactly have conflicting reports, lol. Anyway won't matter.

Gonna look at the day games 1st. Quite a few of em.

Samardzija shut em down pretty well yesterday, but not totally. Think they can do better vs Jackson. We'll see this one could be pretty close to the line. Just figure the Cubs won't get over 1, so we need 3 to win. Think the Reds can do that.

Hell with the way Jackson is pitching early he could give up a bunch maybe. Just felt like Reds -1, was a better option than the under 7.5, was debating for a while which was better.

Adding another one

Toronto +109 at Cleveland, risking 917.43 to win 1000

Buehrle is on fire early, whoa! He looks like he did with the Sox. Well there he put up unbelievable numbers considering the ball park, that is a tough place to pitch for sure. Last year he kind of was down quite a bit, but he has it back now, carving up mothafuckas again. He is hitting his spots again, well he doesn't have great stuff or anything, but he is just a crafty lefty. He will give up some singles today, and get out of it, give up some hits, but at the end of the day there will be 1 run on the board. Swisher, and Santana have both had success against Buehrle in the past but those two guys are hitting .185, and .164 at the moment so I'm not concerned. Kluber is just kind of average for Cleveland I think. Nothing spectacular, he would have been in the bigs earlier if he was worth a damn. Think Toronto wins fairly easily.

Yeah Toronto looks tough today ut. Plus Jose Reyes is back today, that adds a little something. He isn't great, but he is a solid player anyway.

Phillips is gonna play woooooooooooooooo, he has ripped Jackson, what a break that is. Votto has also ripped him, so one of those 2 will go off at least. Ludwick out for the Reds, but he hasn't done well vs Jackson anyway.

Well shouldn't say ripped lol, Phillips though is 4-11 vs Jackson so that should help. Phillips is a big piece though, was worried he wasn't gonna play.

Not really sure on that Angels at Tigers game. That is a tough call, I mean the Angels may offer some value I guess, but I don't wanna bet against Scherzer, cuz he is pretty damn good, and the Tigers are off a loss. So with their big dog going that would be a stupid bet. Still the Tigers aren't hitting for shit so far, and the Angels are clubbing it. Ahhhh, who knows there, moving on, lol, talking about a game I'm not betting, ha, my drunk ass.

Fuck who the hell knows about that Baltimore at Boston game. Bud vs Doubront, a couple of turds there. Could throw down on Bud at +132 ha, I would be nervous about my money in that situation. Total at 9, seems about right to me. No bet, not risking it with Bud, not a gamble I'm willing to take.

If the offenses were clicking well for both Baltimore and Boston you could take a shot with the over, but they aren't. Not at all there.

Adding another one like it a lot.

Twins at KC over 8.5, -110, risking 1100 to win 1000, but haven't got the whole bet in yet, have 500 in, scared niggaz, lol, at some point I will get it all in

Correia and Chen are both old bums. They have been around, and been kicked around. Correia has been especially terrible at Kauffman in KC, whoa, not good. That should wake up the KC bats I think. Guess the Royals are kind of breaking out the lumber lately, 5,5,6 runs last 3 games. Shit KC might cover the over on their own here. Chen I ain't trusting his bumfuck ass with a KC bet though. He got tattooed by the Twins last game, and the Twins have been hitting pretty damn well so far early. There is another thing I love here, the wind will be blowing 15-25 mph out to left, oh jeah!!! When the wind is blowing out to left like that at Kauffman shit flies outta there. Love this bet, get some!!!

Just got the rest of my bet in on that over. Same line. There will be like 15 runs in that shit, ha, 8.5 no way its going below that, with those 2 guys, and the wind blowing 15-25 straight out to left. Bombs away there, boom homers everywhere.

Wooo Jays with an early run, time to die Cleveland. Tuck has his AK out spraying Indians.

Damn I love when I'm just feeling it and drunk all the time, ha, it is great going over the games. Fuckin love it, yeah. Got some more to go over, one more day game looks like. Then the night games.

That total of 8.5 in that KC game, ha laughable man, fucking no way it will be close. There will be bombs flying out to left all game with that wind, and those 2 gas cans pitching.

Man on covers, somebody would be ripping me for calling the Jays game over, everybody always got all pissed when you did that. Your gonna jinx it, lol.

Thanks g, you always make me remember my 10 team parlay in hoops that I hit 9 and lost cuz of Purdue, ha with the puck thing. Fucking Purdue, that was 64 k, damn it. Was a terrible pick though vs Wisky. Man Purdue is terrible in everything, hoops and football, man they blow. The Huskers were -14 there last year, that wasn't close. Probably gonna bet against Purdue a lot this year in football, sure they will not cover any spreads again.

Looked at that Houston at Oakland game, and I didn't see anything worth betting. The Houston team total runs under 3 would be okay, but it is -135, fuck there is no way in hell I'm doing that. Not sure what Oakland will score, Oberholtzer is usually pretty decent. Who knows, moving on to the night games now.

Oh man, Wandy is going. Know what I'm doing there, ha, he really blows now. Damn he is terrible. Guess got to check on Garza and see what is in store for him tonight.

Adding another one, Wandy ha, man he has looked terrible

Brewers -112 at Pittsburgh, risking 1120 to win 1000

Wandy sucks pretty bad right now. He may just be old and washed up at this point. His fastball is really slow this year, they say he is at 87.5 on the heater so far in his first 3 starts, that may be his problem there. It is tough to get away with that, unless you are pin point on control and mixing pitches well keeping guys off balance. Wandy is not, he is getting shelled. Garza well I'm trusting his dumb ass here, think he can at least do a decent job anyway. He did pitch well vs Pittsburgh last season at least. Thought about the over 3.5 runs instead for the Brewers the team total. Wasn't sure, maybe that team total over on the runs would be better. Oh well, they are both gonna cash. So doesn't matter either one is a good bet.

If the team total on runs over 3.5 was -112 as well, I would have done that, but it was -120. So took the Brewers to win.

Adding another, have a lot of road teams so far, well doesn't matter if it's on the road or home, you gonna get that chrome.

Atlanta -124 at Mets, risking 1240 to win 1000

Good luck if your taking the Mets, backing a crap ass bumfuck team with a 40 year old pitcher with a bad back, ha. I may as well be taking the hill tonight for the Mets. Starting for the Mets tonight Tuck Fexas, he throws a mean 70 mph heater, and will be drunk as fuck by 7 Eastern time, lol. Fuck not sure if I could hump it up to 70, probably not, lol. Well anyway Colon had issues with his back last start, and they weren't sure if he was gonna start tonight. Santana meanwhile has been spectacular in his 1st 2 starts for the Braves. Well he has always been solid, 3 out of the last 4 years anyway. Figure the Mets won't cause him any problems, they shouldn't. So you have the better pitcher, the better team, and going against a guy who has a bad back, sounds good to me at -124, I'm on it.

Adding another one, the ole Coors Field over, never a bad thing. Especially with two turds on the mound.

Philly at Colorado over 10.5, -115 risking 1150 to win 1000, didn't get in the whole bet yet, only 500 so far

Lyles blows, he has proven that over his time in the majors. So the Phils should hit tonight, know they aren't the best hitting team, but they should be capable here. Kendrick pretty much blows as well, guess he is average at best. The Rocks are really raking, they have one of the top hitting lineups you will find. Especially when they are at home, then it's bombs away. Should be a good shootout. The wind isn't really a concern, looks like real light 5-10 mph, blowing across the field.

Arizona and the Dodgers next up. Bolsinger for Arizona, have no idea who he is. May have to watch video of him, this may take a while here. I'm not opposed to gambling on new guys though, for or against if I see something I like.

I watched Bolsinger in relief the other night, his first MLB game. He struck out the first one then had no command whatsoever. Fastball topped at 89, relies on the big curve which he couldn't control at all. I see the Dodgers teeing off on him although 1 game shouldn't dictate anything.

They brought him up instead of Archie which was clearly to save the extra year before arbitration, but he's not good from what I watched.

Well taking a break now. Looking for shit on Bolsinger, and it is tough to say the least. Need a burrito I think. Guess I will come back in a bit, and make more bets. The Reds, and the Twins at KC over aren't starting well. Hopefully that shit will get going.

Yeah kj, I may need to take the Dodgers. Would have to go with em -1.5 again, shit. Well saw his minor league stats last year in Triple A were not good at all.

Reds with a double there ut, maybe they can get it rolling.

Got to step out for a bit to get a burrito. Twins got 2 guys on, crap line out to 1st. Gonna need the runs and homers to start flowing there.

Woooo 2 winners just came in, Jays and the over in KC, pay the man his money. I am gonna just go on busting up the bookie all night. Need the Reds to wake the fuck up. Could happen I guess. Jackson could blow up at any moment. Then the Cubs pen could come in and implode, always a possibility with the Cubs and Jackson. Your never out of it, lol.

Hey, 2-0 plus 2 k, unless a huge storm rolls in to KC now. Don't think that is in the forecast.

Nothing like hitting the over in the top of the 5th, nice. Ha Correia and Chen, those guys both blow seriously. That total could have been 14, and I would have been like, ummmm, well, I don't know, could go either way, ha.

Adding on another, going back to the scene of the debacle last night

Arizona at LA -1.5, +115, risking 869.56 to win 1000, haven't let me get down the whole bet yet, have 500 down

This Bolsinger guy doesn't look too good to me. Guess we will find out. He throws a cut fastball it appears, and a curve. Just mainly the fastball, and it is about 89 like kj was saying earlier. Had to read up on him, couldn't find any video. Doesn't sound like he will do very well. Haren, I liked him a while back and then he fell apart the last 2 years. Maybe he can get it going again, guess I am not sure on that. He had 2 good starts and then a bad one at Zona last time. Well I figure even if he doesn't pitch well, the Dodgers can rip Bolsinger around enough to cover the -1.5 anyway.

Giants at the Pads next. Hudson vs Stults, hmmm, gonna have to check it out.

Adding on another one, another road team, ha, just rolling on the road today.

San Fran -124 at Pads, risking 1240 to win 1000

Hudson has looked pretty good so far. Guess his last start wasn't the best, but that was against the Rocks, they are a helluva lot better than the Pads. Pads don't really ever hit much, so don't figure they will tonight. Stults hasn't been good so far. And he has a big problem tonight, the big Giants bats have killed him. Here are the numbers. Pence 8-25, 1 double 3 homers, .320, Posey 7-15, 2 doubles, 1 homer, .467, Sandoval 12-22, 3 doubles and a triple, .545, Crawford, 3-9, with 2 homers. So 4 guys that have really knocked him around, like that, considering the Pads won't probably hit at all. Seems the Giants should get something going.

Damn it Reds came back, and then Barney hit a 2 run homer. So that is probably done. Gonna be 2-1 on the day games looks like.

Up next Yanks at Rays. looks like the total is 7.5, may be a good time to bet the under. Will have to look it over.

Adding another one, I am betting a lot of games here, fuck it, the Chi Sox look like a decent option as well, gonna have to take a closer look though.

Yanks at Tampa under 7.5, -107, risking 1070 to win 1000

Nova has been very good against Tampa his whole career, even in 2012 when he kind of sucked ass he did well vs Tampa. Tampa they haven't hit much at all this year, so don't figure they will here against a guy they struggle with. Archer he is very good, had a rough outing in Baltimore, oh well, throw that game out. Think he will bounce back tonight. He was very good against the Yanks last year as well. A pitchers duel at the Trop.

Adding another one, unloading on that ass, well I like em tonight. Everything looking good, another road team here.

Chi Sox +112 at Texas, risking 892.86 to win 1000

Really like Quintana he is very good. He is used to pitching in a hitters park as well. Think he should do well tonight. Lewis, he kind of sucked his 1st outing, think he may have some struggles early on. Well he hasn't pitched since 2012, just had some minor league outings last year, just a few. Those didn't go well either for him. Wasn't sure if I should take the 1st 5 innings, maybe should have, oh well, at least I got a better line at +112 instead of +103 for the 1st 5 innings.

One more game to look at. Seattle at Miami. Probably gonna have to take something on that one, lol, yeah think so, ha.

Better lay off that Seattle game, I'm not sure on that one. Have 8732 pending now in bets. Looks like Reds aren't gonna be pending for long, that is a loss.

So 2-1 plus 850 for the day. Have a lot of action tonight, wooooo.

Puck if I were a gamblin man I wouldn't heesitate to take a Dodger team total over. If you like the -1.5, you should love the team total

Back