Saturday A's adding pieces Discussion

GWarner27

Meatballin' in Celtics Stadium
Think they are my favorite to win...

Played OAK u7.5 (Miller) and NYM u7 (Eddings)

Considering BAL in both games of the DH, not sure where to go with that though

Any White Sox / M's thoughts? Sox have been fairly successful against King Felix in the past, and Sox have played well at home this year. Good day for a dog?

Any White Sox / M's thoughts? Sox have been fairly successful against King Felix in the past, and Sox have played well at home this year. Good day for a dog?

I really can't ever argue about playing a dog, would prefer fading SEA with a LHP and Quintana is better than he's rated IMHO

Quintana has been dealing last few outings. Making good pitches when in trouble and I always like fading SEA vs. lefties.

Hard to go against Felix's 3-0 1.43 day ERA or his 2.04 road. Or coming off a 1.22 June.

Perhaps under is the play with value being that Quintana on the surface is a below average pitcher.

I wish the Nats game was at night because Cubs were not prepared for this start and CV is a gas can. Nats off a loss. Hefty price to pay but should win easily

Miguel Gonzo coming off a shit June and he's a shit day pitcher. Should have given up 10 ER his last game out.

Lesty good day arm, great home arm, and coming off a dominant June.

Worry about Sox being able to take advantage of any arm though.

Man..am I the only one thst thinks that price on houston is crazy?

As a Sox fan, I can say without any homerism that Quintana scares the hell out of me; you never know which Q you're going to get. But, it's the Mariners, so I may fade Felix today, esp w/the Sox at +136. Or, at the very least, take the under.

edit: Well, the 1st 5 under. The Sox bullpen is a joke.

Quintana has been dealing last few outings. Making good pitches when in trouble and I always like fading SEA vs. lefties.
I believe they are 8-3 away vs lefties. This is Saturday where Chicago is 1-12. Felix on good rest Quintana on bad. Felix first 5 here
Philadelphia first 5 might work. Volquest might slip back to his regular splits where he sucks on 5 days and the day but considering how well Philadelphia is going it would be a low bet

Looking at Washington minus 2.5 perhaps and Cleveland. Like House a little and the Ump has been poison for Guthrie
No bets yet. Lester fairly poor on 6 but it seems impossible to bet against Boston here

Still think there is something to the wind direction in Minnesota.. Taking the over again today..

Back