Favorites: 1-2, -1.11u
Underdogs: 5-2, +5.59u
Totals: 5-6, -1.55u
RL:
Alt RL:
Props:
Overall: 11-10, +2.93u
Yesterday: 3-2, +2.54u

Washington (Lannan) +150 (1u to win 1.5)
Toronto (Halladay) -117 (1.17u to win 1)
Boston (Penny)/LA Angels (Loux) Over 9 (-120) (1.2u to win 1)

Chi. Cubs (Zambrano)/Milwaukee (Bush) Over 8.5 (-115) (1.15u to win 1)

GL to all tomorrow. :cheers:

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I bet the Angels total last night when Loux was the probable pitcher. Not sure what the rules are here, but it is still in the pending bets.

D- Totals are usually with the listed pitchers, I would expect it to be cancelled based on Saunders going. GL today, nice value on Lannan.

that LAA game will get canceled for you unless you bet it 'Action'.

the game will be cancelled anyway because it is a total , i think twreck. I don't think most shops book the total bet unless both pitchers go.

Ok - thanks everyone.

I'll see what happens concerning the total - I was just concerned that they didn't cancel it already. If and when they do cancel it, I'll still likely be on the over with Saunders on the mound.

Ok - thanks everyone.

I'll see what happens concerning the total - I was just concerned that they didn't cancel it already. If and when they do cancel it, I'll still likely be on the over with Saunders on the mound.

on the side bets , depending where you bet you can lock in one of the two pitchers and the other at action too which comes into play a lot when you are on a big dog.

For instance , yesterday nationals +190 martis at lowe ...assume you really like the way martis matches up for this example... you could lock in that bet at martis/action so that if lowe doesnt go your bet is still locked in at that price knowing that the likely braves pitching change increases your value. With most huge dogs , action is the right play unless it is highly based on that particular pitcher vs the opponent and you have a major concern with the likely replacement candidates. The opposite holds true for big favorites where you almost always want listed.

on the side bets , depending where you bet you can lock in one of the two pitchers and the other at action too which comes into play a lot when you are on a big dog.

For instance , yesterday nationals +190 martis at lowe ...assume you really like the way martis matches up for this example... you could lock in that bet at martis/action so that if lowe doesnt go your bet is still locked in at that price knowing that the likely braves pitching change increases your value. With most huge dogs , action is the right play unless it is highly based on that particular pitcher vs the opponent and you have a major concern with the likely replacement candidates. The opposite holds true for big favorites where you almost always want listed.

Yep - I was aware of the side bets, and usually follow the course of action that you described concerning action/listed pitchers. Just wasn't sure how totals worked there in general.

Bookmaker's explanation is as follows:

If starting pitchers are not exactly as listed on betting display board and/or your ticket, your bet will be deemed "no action".

CS - Victor: A pitcher is deemed a starting pitcher after throwing one pitch.

So, I guess it will taken off once the game starts.

Decided to lay off the Angels over now that it is 9 with Saunders on the hill.

So, it'll just be the three plays assuming the original bet with Loux is canceled.

My original bet Angels over bet is still standing, as Bookmaker says that donbest still lists Loux and Penny as the starters, so I'll see what happens here.

They said they'll change the bet if donbest changes.

Back