Saturday ALDS, NLDS Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Seems like all 4 Wild Card winners are in reasonable form to the point that auto playing all four in game 1 will net a profit

I think that 6 days off for the favorites isn't ideal, 2-2 nets proceeds on 4 teams who at worst are on a 2 game winning streak

welcome to the jungle
Downtown Phx is a concrete jungle. I'm 30 minutes north and it's 98 degrees, guarantee it's still 110 downtown

Time of year we're all just fried and in survival mode. Lots of built in excuses.

Downtown Phx is a concrete jungle. I'm 30 minutes north and it's 98 degrees, guarantee it's still 110 downtown

Time of year we're all just fried and in survival mode. Lots of built in excuses.
axl needs to sweat some of that fat off

axl needs to sweat some of that fat off
Well he's getting shipped out to Glendale now which won't help

That venue is boring

Brings up a point though, if I go downtown for a concert it's less expensive to get a room than to Uber/Lyft both ways so that's what I do. Pretty pissy to have a room for that concert and then have them move it at the last minute.

Well he's getting shipped out to Glendale now which won't help

That venue is boring

Brings up a point though, if I go downtown for a concert it's less expensive to get a room than to Uber/Lyft both ways so that's what I do. Pretty pissy to have a room for that concert and then have them move it at the last minute.
agree

we used to rent a place in austin for the 4th celebration even though my friend lived just outside. theviewwas better by the river.

Reactions: KJ
@2daBank like anything today? Hard with CFB on!

Have few for tonight.

I like Kelly but lad bats own him, dodgers stadium been a house of horrors for him! I played

dodgers tt ov 4.5,
freeman ov 1.5 h/r/rbi ,
muncy ov 1.5 h/r/rbi.

I wanted to play caroll ov 1.5 bases but DK only offering sone crazy juice ov .5, I wanted plus money on ov 1.5 total bases. I didn’t want h/r/rbi w him cause dunno anyone will drive him in or be on base! Crazy caroll has actually hit Kershaw in his limited chances, Kershaw usually roast lefties!!

Yes honestly bro I’m prob just gonna watch little today and see. Crazy wind In balty. I was eying mountcastle but passed.

Might have some stuff on snakes/dodgers tonight but think I’ll have better feel on 2marro games

Freaking mountcastle cashed h/r/rbi and total bases I think. Of course, now I’ll miss the ones I played tonight! Lol

Seems like all 4 Wild Card winners are in reasonable form to the point that auto playing all four in game 1 will net a profit

I think that 6 days off for the favorites isn't ideal, 2-2 nets proceeds on 4 teams who at worst are on a 2 game winning streak
Looks like this went 3-1 +2.91u. Great call.

Reactions: KJ
Back