Saturday 5/25 great to be back MLB Discussion

day games are the time for overs in that park, can't really disagree with you but the Cards have struggled vs LHP (though i'm not sure why)

Think the struggles are fairly simple -- craig and freese. Not surprisingly they were the guys w the big hits yesterday. Not even sure what holiday or beltran is hitting vs lefties and molina quiet for the past month in general...even kozma slumping fuels the fire. If yesterday is an indicator the cards vs lefties may be returning to the norm.

TThese 4 pm starts are all odd games....

Giants ml 4u-- day start for zito and rocks not the best day team but of course this didn't matter last time

Cubs ml 5u -F5 for 3u-- at times bailey being a flyball pitcher has struggled at home / day starts...wood jad been consistent and another shot vs former team

Brewers ml 5 u--- basically the line alone tells you who to play

Locke has won away when opp scored zero and the 2losses the opp put up a few runs...

Yanks ml 4u --- nuno at least will pitch in the literal sense bc hos stuff is blah...yeah crafty is the word...moore os tough bit he has just 3 starts past the 6th and his best just may be vs usnks....but yanks ate scrappy w a nice pen edge imo

Yanks +1.5 3u

Twins ml 4u and F5 1u-- gading dey vs bad pitching is stupid and I have done it to many times
Plus almost no hit but Fister last start a huge issue for me, not escaping the 5th and may have negative monentum here

GL

[TABLE="class: tableOdds"]
<tbody id="oddsBody">

[TR="class: selected"]
[TD="class: team"] 5/25

4:10 PM

0.png

75.png

905 PIT-J Locke
906 MIL-M Fiers
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 67%
33%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 80%
20%
[/TD]
[TD="class: pct"] 61%
39%
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Think the struggles are fairly simple -- craig and freese. Not surprisingly they were the guys w the big hits yesterday. Not even sure what holiday or beltran is hitting vs lefties and molina quiet for the past month in general...even kozma slumping fuels the fire. If yesterday is an indicator the cards vs lefties may be returning to the norm.

Well guess craig has started to hit lefties better lately but he crushed them last yr

Well guess craig has started to hit lefties better lately but he crushed them last yr

add
Texas ML (+125) @ Seattle
-I've been in the fade King Felix camp for a few years, not because he's not a great talent but because his team can't back him up. The Mariners are a poor hitting team because they can't attract free agents to come to Safeco because hitters are worried their stats will suffer too much to get another big deal. I can't blame them for it, but Seattle has been forced to make trades to acquire these sluggers who aren't yet proven and it hasn't been a walk in the park for them. Morse is average, Smoak has been bad everywhere but when he's playing 1B and Morales looks like the only threat. The rest of the squad is filled with average contact hitters besides Kyle Seager, which pales in comparison to the rugged Texas lineup. Their starter can be wild at times, but Holland has great numbers in Seattle and can outduel Felix when he has control of his arsenal. I think The Dutch Oven (Holland) has a good day and the Rangers score a few off Felix to take a lead from which Seattle can't recover.

the braves/mets game that was suspended last night resumes today prior to the originally scheduled saturday game.... if the game goes on for extra innings it could really hurt the mets

Night game :

Dodgers ml 6 u and over 3u -- I'll fade the kid in his 1st away start since his 2 starts are vs milw and mets ...

Mets F5 4u and ml 5u...+1.5 4u ---mets scary vs lefties but minor is one they h e hit a little and gee is usually solid at home

Nationals -1.5 2u--no reason but pettibone has been getting some breaks and won 6of 7..

Over at arizona 8u -- facing a rh should help arizon some but they woke up late yestersay and miley is either good or bad

Seattle ml 7u-- not a king felix super fan but at home he tends to limit teams to a few runs or less and holland is either real good or 4+ runs..

Over @ houston 10u -- don't trust either sp or pen really...houston bats hitting hrs still and oak gettin healthy

Over @ cws 5u -- not trusting of either sp w a 7 total...F5 2u...peavy labored but extra rest now

Back