SatBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
it has been a wk since posting where my ytd record was +9.62
I havent played a single game since then, lets see if the layoff did any good??

I saw a few today that jumped out at me

Sat
964 San Francisco Giants* -1 -228 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
964 San Francisco Giants* -1½ -135 vs Philadelphia Phillies x2
964 San Francisco Giants* -2½ +125 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
963 Philadelphia Phillies/San Francisco Giants* Over 6 -145 x1
I see this as at least a four run win for the Giants.Phillies have been horrible of late and of their last 22 losses, 19 have been by two runs or more. The Phils have been outscored by 42 runs in their last 10 games, while the Giants have outscored their foes by 40 runs over their last 10 games. Complete mismatch here, especially on the mound with Bum over Hellickson. The Phils scored 22 runs in the three games vs a weak Minnesota Pitching staff, but just 12 total runs in their seven games prior to that series. This one could get ugly fast

everyone needs a dog and I found a small one that I kinda like.
968 Chicago White Sox* +119 vs Toronto Blue Jays x1
White Sox come in off a very solid series vs the Red Sox, in which they took three of the four games played, and with Tor in a simi slump, I see no reason that they cant win this one at home. Gonzalez has nice numbers vs the Jays in his career, but he has struggled overall this year. The Jays have the far better offense in this game and they also have the slightsedge on the mound with Dickey over Gonzalez.Blue Jays lost four of last five games and Chicago won four of last five games

another dog...wtf??
979 St. Louis Cardinals* +111 vs Seattle Mariners x1
979 St. Louis Cardinals/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -170 x1
Leake is 2-1, 4.45 in his last five starts, last four of which went over. .
Karns is 0-1, 7.36 in his last four starts; over is 5-2-1 in his last eight.​
Cardinals won eight of last nine road games; seven of last nine St Louis games stayed under. Seattle lost six of last seven games; six of last seven Mariner games stayed under the total. Mariners are slumping badly right now. With Walker dealing with tendinitis and Sampson going out Thursday, things are getting tough to find arms. The Mariners can’t get by with solo homers in an effort to win games. Someone has to step up and be a leader before this team slides further down the standings and into oblivion. St. Louis is hot right now and should take advantage of being the visitor.And with two subpar SP's, I like the Over

978 Los Angeles Angels* -140 vs Oakland Athletics x1
maybe a litle surprised at this line but I guess with A’s reeling right now and sending a rookie making his big league debut isn’t inspiring a lot of confidence in Oakland either.Overton is makimg MLB debut where he is 8-4, 3.01 in 13 AAA starts this year.
Chacin is 1-2, 9.35 in his last four starts (over 3-0-1). Angels are 5-13 in their last 18 games seven of their last eight home games went over. Oakland won three of last four games; under is 5-2-1 in their last eight games. Playing a 'feeling' here

975 Boston Red Sox* -127 vs Texas Rangers x1
1975 Boston Red Sox/Texas Rangers* Under 8½ +135 x1
tuff choice for me with Rangers being the hottest team in the AL and may be the hottest team in the majors right now. Boston may have taken the win in the finale against the White Sox but they’ve struggled mightily of late. Still, if there is a pitcher that can slow Texas right now, it may well be the knuckleballer Wright. He leads the league in ERA and has averaged better than seven innings a start. With the Rangers’ rotation banged up, the bullpen may be a bit overworked.Wright is 5-0, 2.62 in his last six starts and under is 5-0-1 in his last six road starts.
Griffin is 3-0, 3.21 in six starts this year (over 4-2).Red Sox are 5-7 in last 12 games; over is 5-2-1 in their last eight road games. Rangers are 26-9 in its last 35 home games; five of last seven Texas home games stayed under total.

G1 982 Baltimore Orioles* -140 vs Tampa Bay Rays x half
981 Tampa Bay Rays/Baltimore Orioles* Over 8 -140 x half
I dont like Gausman as he has struggled lately, allowing ten runs in his last two starts and overall he has been very hittable this season....but still like the O's bats to win this one

G2 970 Baltimore Orioles* -148 vs Tampa Bay Rays x2...I'll take Tillman everyday in this matchup.Tillman is 9-0, 2.76 in his last 11 starts (under 10-5).

973 Houston Astros* -126 vs Kansas City Royals x2
Astros have their swagger back and look more and more like the team from last season. Houston is scary when those bats going and I'm continue riding the Astros and their red hot offense. Fiers is 2-0, 2.63 in his last four starts; over is 6-3-1 in his last ten. Young is 0-3, 5.93 in his last six starts; five of his last seven stayed under. Astros won eight of last nine games; under is 12-3 in last 15 Houston games. Kansas City is 16-4 in its last 20 home games; over is 10-3-1 in Royals' last 14 home games.

966 New York Yankees* -1 -133 vs Minnesota Twins x1
965 Minnesota Twins/New York Yankees* Over 8 -155 x1
both teams have averaged at least five runs per game in their last 10 games. Santana has a 4.30 ERA on the road and a 5.79 ERA in his last three starts, while Pineda has been saddled with a 6.20 ERA at home and a 7.27 ERA in day games this year

951 Chicago Cubs* -1 -157 vs Miami Marlins x1
951 Chicago Cubs/Miami Marlins* Under 9 -147 x2
I know what Lackey will give me @3-1, 1.97 in his last seven starts; six of his last eight stayed under.
but I cant say the same for Clemens who allowed three runs in five IP (98 PT) in his first '16 start.
Cubs lost four of last five games; seven of their last 11 games stayed under. Miami won seven of its last 11 games; under is 10-4 in their last 14 home games.

953 Washington Nationals* -133 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half
953 Washington Nationals/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 8 -180 x halfI have absolutely no confidence in these two tm withGonzalez struggling and Garza has looking good, but Washington is still a far superior team. Plus Garza hasn’t been good for a few years and I don’t expect this to continue. The Brewers are 2-5 in Garza’s past seven at home and only 3-12 in their past 15 Saturday games overall. The over is 4-0 in Washington’s past four on Saturday.

956 Colorado Rockies* -125 vs Arizona Diamondbacks xhalf
955 Arizona Diamondbacks/Colorado Rockies* Over 12 -125 x halfi dont really trust Miller and i never do well with hi totals so small pays

Had the Padres last 2 at Night. This time in the Day where Pomeranz has terrible history I have to pass. GL

par

1. 6/25/2016 4:10 PM MLB Baseball 951 Chicago Cubs* -190 vs Miami Marlins
    J Lackey - R Listed P Clemens - R Listed
  2. 6/25/2016 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 964 San Francisco Giants* -275 vs Philadelphia Phillies
    J Hellickson - R Listed M Bumgarner - L Listed
  3. 6/25/2016 7:05 PM MLB Baseball 970 Baltimore Orioles* -164 vs Tampa Bay Rays
    J Odorizzi - R Listed C Tillman - R Listed
Risking 100 To Win 235

par

1. 6/25/2016 7:15 PM MLB Baseball 973 Houston Astros* -132 vs Kansas City Royals
    M Fiers - R Listed C Young - R Listed
  2. 6/25/2016 9:20 PM MLB Baseball 975 Boston Red Sox* -131 vs Texas Rangers
    S Wright - R Listed A Griffin - R Listed
  3. 6/25/2016 10:05 PM MLB Baseball 978 Los Angeles Angels* -140 vs Oakland Athletics
    D Overton - L Listed J Chacin - R Listed
Risking 50 To Win 216

962 Atlanta Braves* +135 vs New York Mets x1
961 New York Mets/Atlanta Braves* Under 7½ -110 x1

imho this is a good spot for my Braves and the Under

960 Pittsburgh Pirates* +137 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x half
959 Los Angeles Dodgers/Pittsburgh Pirates* Under 9 -170 x half

I started to leave this one alone but that wouldnt be like me to back away. :) Locke pitched very well in his latest, going 6.2 innings and not allowing a run in out dueling Bumgarner and winning 1-0 It was a big win for the Pirates who haven’t had many lately, getting swept in the next three games by the Giants. While not always looking pretty doing it, Locke is 8-3 last 11 home starts vs. a team with a winning record. GO Buccos

GLTA

Thanks for stopping by the thread

:shake:

Houston team total over 4.5 is what I like. GL
The Astros offense is averaging 4.25 runs per game, ranking them 17th overall, and are hitting .241 as a team. Young
faced Houston back in April and was roughed up, surrendering six runs in 4.2 innings

Looks do-able
GL

Back