SatBases

bloodhound

Sniffing out wins
Fri went 9-8-0 +1.85 ytd +3.30

Sat

1pm games

965 Chicago White Sox* -145 vs New York Yankees x2
965 Chicago White Sox/New York Yankees* Over 7 -170 x1
Jose Quintana and CWS are playing to damn well to go against even with the Yanks playing better over the last few wks

968 Boston Red Sox* -120 vs Houston Astros x1
967 Houston Astros/Boston Red Sox* Over 9 -160 x1

Despite having more wins than losses, McHugh has a very high ERA and this Red Sox team is playing well enough to take adv of his little mistakes

Mia/Wash no line yet

2:20
952 Chicago Cubs* -250 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x2
Cubs have won Arrieta’s past 20 regular-season starts, while Locke has a 5.14 ERA in four road starts this season
I had an email earlier this wk asking me 'How in hell can I play these -250 lines that I play"? As many times as I have answered that ??, I dont believe that anyone believes me. If I dont lose I dont worry about it. If I do lose it hurts, but I still dont worry about it. I do take time and see why the heavy favorite lost and file that away but I still dont worry.
Bottom line, blindly backing MLB underdogs of +160 or higher or favorites of -200 or more will produced disastrous results ....but I dont bet 'blindly'.
Thats what capping is all about :)

982 Washington Nationals* -1 -150 vs Miami Marlins x2
This will be easily the best lineup that Nicolino has seen this season and top that with one of the best SP. Miami is 1-5 in his past six starts vs. teams with a winning record

4pm
970 Cleveland Indians* -1 -137 vs Minnesota Twins x2
Minnesota has hit the skids again and it’s looking like a lost season for fans of the Twins. The team has had a combination of injuries, bad luck and poor performances all rolled into one conglomeration of losing. Minnesota has some good young talent but until they fully develop and the Twins piece better supporting pieces around them, it’s going to be tough sledding. And now the Twins turn the ball over to a high priced veteran that has underachieved since coming to the franchise as Sanatna makes his sixth start of the season. He’s still seeking his first victory in 2016.Santana comes into this game 0-2 with a 3.86 ERA and a 1.629 WHIP over the course of 23.1 innings this year.The Indians are up and down and continue to piss me off but they play fairly solid ball at home at times on the year.

both of these with a much higher # than I expected but I dont like either dog here
954 Washington Nationals* -128 vs Miami Marlins x half....

956 Philadelphia Phillies* -172 vs Cincinnati Reds x half
Reds are 2-11 on road, 3-4 in last seven games overall; five of their last six road games stayed under. Philly won five of its last six games, I dont like either starter. Nola is just 0-2 with an 8.25 ERA at home this season, but he has been great over his past four starts and Adleman is 1-0, 2.45 in his two starts

Last edited:
What the fuck is wrong with you betting -250 chalk!!!???!!! Are you crazy????? GL

......uhhhh... but thats the way U taught me ... I think... duhhhhh....dont U remember back in 1999 @ Pinneys :) :)

Thanks King, I do appreciate all of the little lessons over the yrs :shake:

7pm
957 San Diego Padres* +128 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half....Looks like this will be a bullpen game for SD. I will leave the play stand with Perdomo SP

962 Arizona Diamondbacks* -127 vs San Francisco Giants x1
961 San Francisco Giants/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 9 -125 x half....Peavy has been brutal on the road this season, allowing a whopping 19 runs in 12 innings pitched away from home. The Diamondbacks lineup is hitting a combined .333 against Peavy so I think they will put some big #s on the board on this one

974 Baltimore Orioles* -131 vs Detroit Tigers x1 ..Baltimore has a powerful lineup that is make it tough for the Tigers and many other tms to hang in offensively. Sanchez has been extremely wild this season and that usually proves costly against a good offence. The Orioles, even with Wright struggling, should have enough to get the win imo

Last edited:
7pm
957 San Diego Padres* +131 vs Milwaukee Brewers x half....Pads plaing decent ball Cashner is throwing better than Peralter

962 Arizona Diamondbacks* -127 vs San Francisco Giants x1
961 San Francisco Giants/Arizona Diamondbacks* Over 9 -125 x half....Peavy has been brutal on the road this season, allowing a whopping 19 runs in 12 innings pitched away from home. The Diamondbacks lineup is hitting a combined .333 against Peavy so I think they will put some big #s on the board on this one

974 Baltimore Orioles* -131 vs Detroit Tigers x1 ..Baltimore has a powerful lineup that is make it tough for the Tigers and many other tms to hang in offensively. Sanchez has been extremely wild this season and that usually proves costly against a good offence. The Orioles, even with Wright struggling, should have enough to get the win imo
Perdomo is pitching for San Diego.

959 New York Mets* -130 vs Colorado Rockies x half
959 New York Mets/Colorado Rockies* Under 12 -136 x half...it willl be interesting to see if the Rocks can hit Verrett is 2-0, 0.00 (12 IP) in two starts this season. Butler can be hit by Mets

963 St. Louis Cardinals* -104 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1 ...i like what i have seen of Martinez and a fade of the Dodgers at home

978 Seattle Mariners* -155 vs Los Angeles Angels x1...from what I have seen of the Angels of late, I will be fading them every chance I get,,,and tonite looks like a good time to fade

975 Toronto Blue Jays* -133 vs Texas Rangers...NP I make this game even but I cant play Tex here

GLTA

Back