955 San Francisco Giants/New York Mets* Over 6 -165 x1

early AL

965 Detroit Tigers* -126 vs Minnesota Twins x2

967 Houston Astros* +110 vs Oakland Athletics x1
967 Houston Astros/Oakland Athletics* Over 7 -155 x1

958 Pittsburgh Pirates* -1 -161 vs Cincinnati Reds x2

959 Miami Marlins* -112 vs Milwaukee Brewers x1
959 Miami Marlins/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 8 -120 x1

Nice day yesterday for you BH. Looking good going into May. Zimmerman / Det:shake:GL.

963 San Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -151 x1

970 Tampa Bay Rays* -126 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half
969 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -122 x1

972 Baltimore Orioles* -150 vs Chicago White Sox x half
971 Chicago White Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -143 x half

974 Boston Red Sox* -125 vs New York Yankees x1

976 Texas Rangers* -113 vs Los Angeles Angels x1
975 Los Angeles Angels/Texas Rangers* Over 8 -148 x1

977 Kansas City Royals* -105 vs Seattle Mariners x1
977 Kansas City Royals/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -155 x half

980 Philadelphia Phillies* +127 vs Cleveland Indians x half
979 Cleveland Indians/Philadelphia Phillies* Under 7½ -115 x half

Just curious what you have seen in recent form of Archer/TB to back him today?? thank you & good luck always
good question Cash because there is quite a diff. as he has had an interesting start to the season. Archer (1-4, 5.47) was great Monday against Baltimore, throwing 6.2 shutout innings, allowing five hits, striking out 10 and walking none ... his first game with no walks. Archer induced 13 swinging strikes and threw 65 strikes in just 93 pitches. Through his first four starts, Archer was 0-4 with a 7.32 ERA and 2.09 WHIP. He had 11 walks in 19.2 innings and batters were hitting .345 off him. Some of that might have been a fluke as Archer had been allowing a whopping .462 average on balls in play counting home runs when hitters were making contact they were hitting .517. That’s not sustainable. Monday’s win was his first overall since Aug. 31. During the 10 starts that took place since his last win, Archer had gone 0-7 with a 6.39 ERA. Archer pitched Opening Day against the Blue Jays and struck out 12 in five innings but allowed three runs and five hits in a loss. I think he is now finetuning everything and will have a good season on in as long as he can get a little runsupport.
BOL my friend

963 San Diego Padres/Los Angeles Dodgers* Over 7 -151 x1

970 Tampa Bay Rays* -126 vs Toronto Blue Jays x half
969 Toronto Blue Jays/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -122 x1

972 Baltimore Orioles* -150 vs Chicago White Sox x half
971 Chicago White Sox/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -143 x half

Can i get your take on SD/LAD Over 7?

BOL BH.

If I was up there with U today we could be eating some crabcakes and drinking some good beer :) down at Woody's East Coast Bar & Grill :)
GL Tim[/QUOTE] My old stomping grounds Dewey Beach back in the younger days....Starboard right across the street, another classic...

Can i get your take on SD/LAD Over 7?

BOL BH.

Jappy, I try and read between the lines that while most other's thoughts on SP's alone vrs posted lines. I noticed that SD has produced 14 runs in their last two games which may be a sign of their offense breaking out of their season funk. The San Diego Padres are an impressive 8-3 this season when scoring more than three runs so they have some talent. On the other hand,LAD has just four runs in its last three games and three or less runs in nine of their last 13 games. The Dodgers have too talented of a roster to be struggling the way they are all of a sudden.Dodgers lineup is due(due, there that word is that i dont like but maybe applicable here) for a breakout performance.Rea is 1-1, 5.76 in four starts this year (over 3-1) and can be hit. Same for Stripling @ 0-1, 3.63 in four starts this month (under 3-0-1). While Dogers have a good pen, SD doesnt, and then there is the 'feel' portion of capping and I feel a 5-3 game one way or the other
GL Jappy

If I was up there with U today we could be eating some crabcakes and drinking some good beer :) down at Woody's East Coast Bar & Grill :)
GL Tim
My old stomping grounds Dewey Beach back in the younger days....Starboard right across the street, another classic...[/QUOTE]

:drunkfest:

Jappy, I try and read between the lines that while most other's thoughts on SP's alone vrs posted lines. I noticed that SD has produced 14 runs in their last two games which may be a sign of their offense breaking out of their season funk. The San Diego Padres are an impressive 8-3 this season when scoring more than three runs so they have some talent. On the other hand,LAD has just four runs in its last three games and three or less runs in nine of their last 13 games. The Dodgers have too talented of a roster to be struggling the way they are all of a sudden.Dodgers lineup is due(due, there that word is that i dont like but maybe applicable here) for a breakout performance.Rea is 1-1, 5.76 in four starts this year (over 3-1) and can be hit. Same for Stripling @ 0-1, 3.63 in four starts this month (under 3-0-1). While Dogers have a good pen, SD doesnt, and then there is the 'feel' portion of capping and I feel a 5-3 game one way or the other
GL Jappy

Thx for your insight. I was leaning under too but the number+juice scared me.

good question Cash because there is quite a diff. as he has had an interesting start to the season. Archer (1-4, 5.47) was great Monday against Baltimore, throwing 6.2 shutout innings, allowing five hits, striking out 10 and walking none ... his first game with no walks. Archer induced 13 swinging strikes and threw 65 strikes in just 93 pitches. Through his first four starts, Archer was 0-4 with a 7.32 ERA and 2.09 WHIP. He had 11 walks in 19.2 innings and batters were hitting .345 off him. Some of that might have been a fluke as Archer had been allowing a whopping .462 average on balls in play counting home runs when hitters were making contact they were hitting .517. That’s not sustainable. Monday’s win was his first overall since Aug. 31. During the 10 starts that took place since his last win, Archer had gone 0-7 with a 6.39 ERA. Archer pitched Opening Day against the Blue Jays and struck out 12 in five innings but allowed three runs and five hits in a loss. I think he is now finetuning everything and will have a good season on in as long as he can get a little runsupport.
BOL my friend

Thank you!!! You talked me out of a loser & into a winner..... actually ended up being my only play of the day...+++ $$$. Always appreciate & respect your thoughts.

Thanks guys, hopefully everyone had a good day

Cash, sometimes two heads better than one

:Spit::peacesigns:

Back