Sat
only 3 early games

916 New York Yankees* -128 vs Cleveland Indians x1
915 Cleveland Indians/New York Yankees* Under 8 -125 x1

902 Pittsburgh Pirates* -162 vs San Francisco Giants x1
901 San Francisco Giants/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 6 -180 x1

904 Chicago Cubs* -1 -163 vs Atlanta Braves x1
903 Atlanta Braves/Chicago Cubs* Over 9 -110 x1

So last night I had a few drinks and started live betting - saved my day! I hit the ingame over 21 in colorado and the over 9.5 in Toronto for $320 so not bad...Looking forward to your NFL picks today...What is your favorite play today in either MLB or NFL?

XNFL
I have played these and still looking at the rest
feedback and thoughts welcome

409 Miami Dolphins* +1 -110 vs Carolina Panthers x half

412 Philadelphia Eagles* -3 -140 vs Baltimore Ravens x1
411 Baltimore Ravens/Philadelphia Eagles* Over 44 -115 x1

418 New York Giants* -3 -120 vs Jacksonville Jaguars x1

416 New Orleans Saints* -1 -120 vs New England Patriots x1
lean Saints Under 43

422 Minnesota Vikings* -3 -145 vs Oakland Raiders x1

424 Arizona Cardinals* -3 -120 vs San Diego Chargers x half

So last night I had a few drinks and started live betting - saved my day! I hit the ingame over 21 in colorado and the over 9.5 in Toronto for $320 so not bad...Looking forward to your NFL picks today...What is your favorite play today in either MLB or NFL?
Glad to hear ur in the $$, the drinks sound good also
as of now my fav bases play is Tor -117 x2 and Under 9 -164 x2
i dont have a fb fav as i have no play over one Unit. I just played this ML par

1. 8/22/2015 7:00 PM NFL Football 412 Philadelphia Eagles* -210 vs Baltimore Ravens
  2. 8/22/2015 7:30 PM NFL Football 418 New York Giants* -173 vs Jacksonville Jaguars
  3. 8/22/2015 8:00 PM NFL Football 422 Minnesota Vikings* -200 vs Oakland Raiders
Risking 50 To Win 125

still looking

Back to work now! GL my friend I have a birthday party to go to later with an open bar...could be more late night live betting! you gonna be around tonight or snuggling with your trophy wife:)

909 Philadelphia Phillies* +113 vs Miami Marlins x half
909 Philadelphia Phillies/Miami Marlins* Over 8 -125 x half

908 Cincinnati Reds* -116 vs Arizona Diamondbacks x half
907 Arizona Diamondbacks/Cincinnati Reds* Over 7 -175 x1

Back to work now! GL my friend I have a birthday party to go to later with an open bar...could be more late night live betting! you gonna be around tonight or snuggling with your trophy wife:)
I will start drinking @ 5pm and maynot be much good for anything by midnite but I will be up watching sports as it help when capping the next game, Enjoy Cruse :cheers3:

Open bar starts at 6! I will let you know when I'm home! Shouldn't be too late...

911 New York Mets/Colorado Rockies* Under 11 -135 x1

913 St. Louis Cardinals/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -142 x1

GL today Blood. Really like the over in Phi/Mia tonight as both pitchers stink and both teams have been trending over. Also the Phi over in NFLX - all QBs fighting for positioning there.

917 Texas Rangers/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -115 x half

920 Baltimore Orioles* -1 -120 vs Minnesota Twins x1
919 Minnesota Twins/Baltimore Orioles* Under 9 -143 x half

925 Toronto Blue Jays* -117 vs Los Angeles Angels x2
925 Toronto Blue Jays/Los Angeles Angels* Under 9 -164 x2

Good luck bloody! I might not wait that late to open the bar today!
I understand Wise, but being retired I have to be a 'controlled alcoholic' so as not to be drinking all day everyday :)

GL today Blood. Really like the over in Phi/Mia tonight as both pitchers stink and both teams have been trending over. Also the Phi over in NFLX - all QBs fighting for positioning there.
Good to see u in here and good that we agree on those...not long now until pucks

BOL today Blood :shake:
Thanks Met

GL guys

looking at whats left to play, now that I have had a good stiff drink, maybe things will look different from this morn

929 Los Angeles Dodgers* -120 vs Houston Astros x1
929 Los Angeles Dodgers/Houston Astros* Under 7½ -130 x2
I normally capp the game, make the play and then post but the Dodgers have taken so much coin from me this yr I decide to write some shit down and see if it made since before I made the play. Greinke has a 1.63 ERA and 0.871 WHIP in 24 starts. Greinke has been just as good at home as he has on the road posting a 1.92 ERA in 10 road starts. Houston with Kazmir has a 2.43 ERA and 1.121 WHIP in 23 starts and is primed for a strong outing after a poor showing last time out.The Dodgers are averaging just 2 runs/game over their last 4 and have combined for just 16 hits in those. Houston has scored 3 or fewer runs in 5 straight.That screams Under to me even though the line is moving towards the Ov.So far so goood :) And now for the side. I can make a case for both sides so I'll just pull this out my ass and say Dodgers win tonite on the rd. LOL....There has been a bit of turmoil for Kaz since joining the Houston Astros. While his overall ERA is 2.43, he's been roughed up pretty bad in each of his last few outings, raising his ERA from just over 1.00 to where it is today.
As for Greinke... he's probably the best overall pitcher in the game today and has surrendered less than two runs in each of the 17 games

now after two stiff drinks, what else can we find I like Milwaukee with Jungmann +141 over Washington with Ross but need to be talked into that :)

Oakland looks good with Gray. Ramirez won his second straight start Monday, allowing two runs and six hits over 5 2/3 innings at Houston. But Ramirez has yet to defeat Oakland as he fell to 0-6 in eight games (seven starts) against the Athletics by yielding five runs, five hits and five in six frames.Gray had a four-start unbeaten streak snapped Monday as he surrendered four runs and seven hits in 5 2/3 innings at Baltimore but he allowed fewer than two runs in each outing during his streak and has given up three or fewer in eight of his last nine turns. Gray improved to 2-1 in four career starts against the Rays on May 24, when he scattered four hits over five scoreless frames at TB. Oakland had scored five runs in each of its previous three contests at the Coliseum and has allowed two in each of its last two. Tampa Bay has struggled to score of late, plating two runs or fewer in four straight games.Maybe nothing to loadup on but I think the A's are worth a play and like the Under better
924 Oakland Athletics* -135 vs Tampa Bay Rays x1
923 Tampa Bay Rays/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -152 x2

927 Chicago White Sox* -114 vs Seattle Mariners x1
927 Chicago White Sox/Seattle Mariners* Over 7 -130 x1
i was surprised to see the WS bats have awakened, awoke, hell dont know the correct word but thay have found some offence recently. And they should be able to hit Nuno. Rodon is 1-1, 1.20 in his last two starts playing his last three road starts stayed under. Nuno is 0-1, 6.23 in his three starts (over 2-1) this season.

time for some football
GLTA

I understand, it Sat Nite and everyone with a life is out partying but I do see a bunch of guest in this thread, How about yall coming in a talking some baseball, foorball or something while im still sober enough to talf :) :)

good luck tonight Blood. I like most of 'em, but I'm never, ever gonna bet under at "Coors Canaveral"...

:cheers3:

That was a tough push. TD called back, missed fg to end half not to mention Shaub being such a puss in the pocket. What's he still doing in the NFL?

good luck tonight Blood. I like most of 'em, but I'm never, ever gonna bet under at "Coors Canaveral"...

:cheers3:
U were correct again, Unders cost $$ in Denver :)

That was a tough push. TD called back, missed fg to end half not to mention Shaub being such a puss in the pocket. What's he still doing in the NFL?
it was still a good play and I would make it again

I'm home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Home safe ..and only half way intoxicated...good job Babe Sweet Drreams :cheers3:

Sun
425 Green Bay Packers* +3 -130 vs Pittsburgh Steelers x2
I dont see this line at all. GB is playing great football already and Pitt looks awfully bad on both sides of the ball

Sun
428 San Francisco 49ers* -4 -118 vs Dallas Cowboys x 2
Cowboys are not in this game to win, Maybe next wk against Minni they will play to win. SF may be better than we expect and I look for them to play hrd all the way into the late 3rd qrt

Back