Tues went 15-14-1 -1.38
Wed went 13-15-1 -5.93
Thur went 3-6-0 -3.66
Fri went 12-14-4 -4.05
YTD now down to +133.07U with four losing days in a row...time for a big day

Sat
early
916 Toronto Blue Jays* -122 vs Texas Ranger x2
915 Texas Rangers/Toronto Blue Jays* Over 9 -110 x 1...I am not a fan of playing a mlb rookie starter but the Rangers are definitely having their problems and the Jays are playing great ball.Gallardo is 3-0, 1.70 in his last six starts but five of his last seven stayed under.Boyd is making MLB debut... he is 7-2, 1.26 in 14 minor league starts, only two of which were in AAA.His fastball velocity into the mid-90s, giving him a nice complement to his curve, change-up and slider. Texas lost nine of last 11 games with Toronto, eight of last 11 series games stayed under. Rangers lost last six games, outscored 40-17 and over is 3-0-1 in their last four games. Jays are 6-3 in last nine games and over is 7-3-1 in their last eleven games. Rangers are 1-5 in Gallardos last 6 road starts. The Jays are 9-2 in their last 11 home games and 16-5 in their last 21 overall. The Rangers are 2-8 in the last 10 meetings.

929 Minnesota Twins/Milwaukee Brewers* Over 7 -165 ...Twins kicked my ass last nite so I will leave this side alone and go with the Over7.Gibson is 0-3, 5.29 in his last three starts; over is 4-2-1 in his last seven. Garza allowed 26 hits, 16 runs in losing his last two starts (12 IP) and six of his last seven starts went over. Twins lost four of last five games with Milwaukee and five of last seven in series went over total. Twins lost four of its last six games. Milwaukee won three of its last four games but four of its last six stayed under.

901 Washington Nationals* -1 -140 vs Philadelphia Phillies x1
901 Washington Nationals/Philadelphia Phillies* Over 7 -172 x1 ...Phils lost their manager yesterday and I was hoping for more from the tm.I still give them a decent chance today and almost played them again as Gonzalez is 1-2, 4.15 in his last five starts (over 3-1-1).Morgan allowed one run in 5.2 IP in winning his first MLB start (78 PT), after being 0-6, 4.74 in AAA.. Nats won last seven games, allowing seven runs; six of those seven games stayed under. Philly won three of last five games and eight of their last ten games went over the total. Washington won seven of last nine games with Philly; three of last five stayed under. Philli just are not a good tm so I have to go with the Nats and hope for lots of runs

903 Atlanta Braves* +162 vs Pittsburgh Pirates x1
903 Atlanta Braves/Pittsburgh Pirates* Over 7 -120 x1...Teheran is 1-1, 4.55 in his last five starts and eight of his last nine went over. Morton gave up nine runs in 0.2 IP in his last start, after going 6-0, 1.88 in his previous six starts. Under is 4-2-1 in his last seven starts. Pirates won seven of last nine games with Atlanta; four of last six series games went over total. Pittsburgh lost five of last seven games overall; four of their last five went over. Braves lost last five road games, outscored 24-8. Neither offense has shown much the last few but I think that changes today IF they get this game in due to rain

906 San Francisco Giants* -142 vs Colorado Rockie x1
905 Colorado Rockies/San Francisco Giants* Over 7 -120 x2 ....Rusin is 1-2, 9.39 in his last three starts; three of his last four went over.Lincecum is 3-2, 7.33 in his last six starts, all of which went over. Giants are 6-4 in last ten games, but lost ten of their last 13 at home. Over is 4-2-1 in their last seven games overall. Rockies won five of last six games after losing seven of previous eight- 10 of their last 11 games went over. Giants lost eight of last 11 vs Colorado and four of last five series games went over. The over is 8-2 in Colorado’s last 10 overall and is 8-2 in their last 10 on grass while the under is 7-2 in the Rockies last 9 road games. San Francisco are 3-10 in their last 13 home games and the over is 6-2-1 in their last 9 Saturday games while the under is 6-2-1 in the Giants last 9 home games. Colorado are 7-3 in the last 10 meetings and the over is 9-4-1 in Lincecum’s last 14 starts vs. Colorado. The Giants have struggled at home and Lincecum has really had some problems so the Over is prob the better play here

910 Miami Marlins* +220 vs Los Angeles Dodgers x1...Stanton is out
Los Angeles Dodgers/Miami Marlins* Over 6 -176 x1...I keep playing the fish and they keep losing for me...but with these two SP's I think there is to much value to turn down. Rusin is 1-2, 9.39 in his last three starts where three of his last four went over. Lincecum is 3-2, 7.33 in his last six starts, all of which went over. Giants are 6-4 in last ten games, but lost ten of their last 13 at home. Over is 4-2-1 in their last seven games overall. Rockies won five of last six games after losing seven of previous eight- 10 of their last 11 games went over. Giants lost eight of last 11 vs Colorado; four of last five series games wen
t over.

908 New York Mets* -1 -117 vs Cincinnati Reds x1
907 Cincinnati Reds/New York Mets* Under 7½ -190 x1 ...hard to play the ML with the Mets @ -172 but they arnt scoring much so this -1 RL manbe a push. The Under I think is the play but paying a lot for some insurance here.Lorenzen is 2-0, 2.77 in his last two starts (over 3-2 in last five). Harvey is 1-1, 0.66 in his last two starts; three of his last four went under. Reds lost seven of last nine games with the Mets where the under is 6-2-2 in last ten series games. Reds won six of last nine games overall, with three of last four going over the total. Mets won last two games after losing previous seven, with ten of last 11 going under total- they're 27-11 at home.

that Giants over was jumping off the page at me. Weather stinks around here so the nats/phils could be decided by the pens. BOL blood

918 Oakland Athletics* -149 vs Kansas City Royals x2
917 Kansas City Royals/Oakland Athletics* Under 7½ -120 x1 ...one does not know what he is getting with Young, he is either very good or very bad. Kazmir was dominant in a 3-2 win over the Angels last time out with a run scored on six hits and a trio of BB in 7.1 innings. Young is 2-1, 1.78 in his last four road starts, three of which stayed under. Kazmir is 2-0, 1.77 in his last three starts and the under is 4-0-1 in his last five. Royals won six of last seven games with Oakland and KC won eight of its last 11 games overall. Over is 4-2-1 in their last seven. A's won nine of their last twelve games; under is 4-1 in their last five home games. As u can see, I like the A's today to start a new winning streak

920 Detroit Tigers* -150 vs Chicago White Sox x1
919 Chicago White Sox/Detroit Tigers* Over 9 -125 x2 ...I'm taking the lesser of two evils here...I think!!
Danks is 0-4, 8.87 in his last four starts, all of which went over. Ryan is 0-1, 7.59 in his last three appearances.
White Sox lost three of last four games with Detroit and all four went over total. Chicago are 4-6 in last ten games where over is 3-0-2 in their last five. Detroit won four of last six games where their last nine games went over the total.

921 New York Yankees* -117 vs Houston Astros x1
921 New York Yankees* -1 +103 vs Houston Astros x1
921 New York Yankees/Houston Astros* Over 7 -130 x2 .........just call me hardheaded on this play. Tanaka coming off of his worse start but Oberholtzer labored at times while throwing 101 pitches, hitting a batter and walking a season-high four in 5 2-3 innings Monday and but allowed only a two-run homer and three other hits while not factoring in the decision of a 4-3 loss to the Angels.Oberholtzer is 0-2 with a 4.96 ERA in three starts against the Yankees

924 Tampa Bay Rays* -116 vs Boston Red Sox x1
923 Boston Red Sox/Tampa Bay Rays* Under 7½ -120 x1
just feels right

912 St. Louis Cardinals* -172 vs Chicago Cubs x1
911 Chicago Cubs/St. Louis Cardinals* Over 7 -110 x1
Cards keep finding a way to win

928 Los Angeles Angels* -141 vs Seattle Mariners x2
927 Seattle Mariners/Los Angeles Angels* Over 7 -135 x1
these aint ur Mariners of old

913 Arizona Diamondbacks* +115 vs San Diego Padres x1
913 Arizona Diamondbacks/San Diego Padres* Over 6 -155 x1
Cashner started the season strong but hasnt looked good the last five

Hey Man! How are you doing? Already have CFB on the brain...What book do you use? I'm thinking about changing...Thanks I hope you and your Trophy Wife and Seymore of course are doing well!

Hey Man! How are you doing? Already have CFB on the brain...What book do you use? I'm thinking about changing...Thanks I hope you and your Trophy Wife and Seymore of course are doing well!

Hi LAdy, good to see U in here
I keep seven offshore and one local funded. For college football, unless U are like I am and try and get the best early # on Sun nite, they are about all the same UNLESS, U want a lot of options and then it is hard to beat 5dimes. BOL and BK prob have the earliest opening lines, Heritage prob has the best odds and if I am in no hurry I shop odds at all my books. Overall, 5dimes gets most of my action.

I to am looking forward to my beloved college football. Pro ball is just something for me to watch while I capp college ball on Sun afternoon :)
BOL my friend

Thanks and my young wife is just as beautiful as always and Seymor is finally growing up and getting some of that puppy out of him

At Bookmaker you can't buy runs for baseball and I thought I might follow you a bit but maybe I will just wait for CFB and keep Bookmaker. But may look into 5Dimes...I think I'm gonna hit football hard this year...Thanks

Been busy and about to be even more busy...Are you back in Tenny yet? I think there was a kitchen being remodeled...

nice call on fish Kershaw has been
an_burn_money.gif

Thanks guys...Cruse, back home in the NC mon[mountains till Nov..... we had a decent day on Sat but have to wounder how the canceled games would have turned out

Back